• Published 9th Jun 2019
  • 312 Views, 0 Comments

The few, the magical, the unturned. - megazero34



When the main six get a message from the most unlikey of places it begins a journy greater than any of them expected.

  • ...
 0
 312

Coalition log 1

Time: 1728 hours
Date: 25 / 6 / 19
Location: Camp Kazan
Writer: MAJ. Leonard

We have received word on the situation of Sierra squad, they were ambushed in Moscow by a Ranger squad. Cap. Sydney has deployed Alfa squad to find them and bring them back. I will keep the logs updated as word comes in about their whereabouts.

Time: 1916 hours
Date: 25 / 6 / 19
Location: Camp Kazan
Writer: MAJ. Leonard

Ens. Simon has returned from the quarry run with a new survivor named Alek. I will be updating the survivor log after I finish writing this out. He had also returned with 2 rather colorful looking equines. Simon says that where were bags next to the equines when they found them. We searched through the bags and found several rations of odd food. Sandwiches with daisies and hay, canteens with seemingly endless water along with several pieces of science equipment. We do not know why or how they ended up in the middle of nowhere but what we do know is that something big is going on. Aside from the discovery of the equines we also detected several energy surges on our radars. We believe it may be the rangers, perhaps they figured out how to harness charged infected. Until we can find out we have to stay on high alert.

Time: 2015 hours
Date: 25 / 6 / 19
Location: Camp Kazan
Writer: MAJ. Leonard

One of the equines has awoken from their slumber, they can talk supposedly based on what Dr. Swanson has told me. Dr. Swanson will attempt to acquire as much information from the equine as possible. In other news Sierra squad has been located and Alfa squad and is escorting the remnants back to Vorkuta junction and resting there before making the trek back to the Liberator. This also means that there will more than likely be a party occurring here soon. I will update the logs as soon as Dr. Swanson has gotten some information from the Equine.

Time: 2023 hours
Date: 25 / 6 / 19
Location: Camp Kazan
Writer: MAJ. Leonard

Dr. Swanson has returned with some information possibly pertaining to the recent energy surges along with information about the equine, her friend, where they come from and why they are here. I will now play the audio log Dr. Swanson recorded along with typing out the transcript while questioning the Equine named Starlight in 3 2...

START OF RECORDING

Starlight: Hello? Where am I, who are you, what are you?

Dr. Swanson: Hello, my name is Dr. Swanson, what's yours?

Starlight: M-my name is Starlight glimmer, where are we, is my friend alright?

Dr. Swanson: We are at a former small recreational camp called Camp Kazan.

Starlight: Is my friend alright, her name is Twilight, she has a lavender coat and a purple mane, where is she?

Dr. Swanson: She is fine she is asleep at the moment but I have to ask you a few things. Please have a seat.

*Dr. Swanson gestures to a chair sitting in the middle of the room.*

Starlight: Well, will you let me see Twilight?

Dr. Swanson: If you let me ask a few questions then yes.

Starlight: A-alright, what are your questions?

Dr. Swanson: First off where did you come from?

Starlight: Umm, I come from a place called Equestria, me and my friend Twilight live in a large castle made of crystal.

Dr. Swanson: Alright, and how did you get here?

Starlight: We used a device that Twilight made that teleported us here, but honestly I don't know where here is.

Dr. Swanson: Why do you have that horn?

Starlight: Oh, my horn well I can do magic with it, look.

*A magical hum can be heard from starlight's horn as she picks the chair she was sitting on in the air.*

Dr. Swanson: Woah, that's interesting, what else can you do with it?

Starlight: I can do a lot of things, like cast spells, go back it time, teleport, all sorts of things really.

*Dr. Swanson looks on with wide eyes.*

Dr. Swanson: Alright I think that will be all, thank you for answering my questions. This will be very helpful.

*Dr. Swanson stands from her chair and prepares to leave the room.*

Starlight: Wait you said you would let me see Twilight.

Dr. Swanson: Oh right, please follow me.

*Dr. Swanson and Starlight both leave the room.*

END OF RECORDING.

So, because of this, beings, ability to use magic this has led me to believe that they may have been the cause of the energy surge, but that does not explain why there were 6 of them all over our area of Russia. I may have to send my squad to investigate. Until then I will be signing off but keep the logs updated if any new information comes to light.

Time: 2054 hours
Date: 25 / 6 / 19
Location: Camp Kazan
Writer: MAJ. Leonard

New news on the equines, they are both awake now and have come to me about sleeping arrangements, I assigned them both to a small tent on the edge of the camp. I will be updating the sleeping log ASAP but they also spoke of leaving the camp in search of LT. Raymond, I will send him a radio message to let him know they are coming, I am debating weather or not to let a squad escort the 2 equines, ehh it's not my problem. It is almost time for me to switch with MAJ. Reynolds so this will be my last log for the night. This is MAJ. Leonard, signing off.

Author's Note:

Coalition logs will be sort of like buffer chapters meant to give context / exposition / foreshadowing and also to give you guys something to read in between main chapters, let me know if you like the idea.