• Published 19th Oct 2018
  • 543 Views, 3 Comments

Lyra and Bon Bon's Boyfriend - tybeeislandguy



Three CHS students share their lives together.

  • ...
 3
 543

2. Preparing to Study

Unfortunately, when talking to Lyra and Bon-Bon, we didn't exactly say where or when the tutoring would happen. Too
bad that didn't occur to me until the middle of the next class period.

Now the classes are over I'm hoping to find Lyra and Bon-Bon before they leave school. I don't recall ever seeing them
waiting for buses like I do, so they probably either are picked up by their parents or they drive home themselves. I went to
the Canterlot High School's student parking lot to find them. I was able to spot them next to a car. I guess they drive home
together.

Lyra looked up. "Hey Henry, did you want to drive home with us?"

"No thanks, I usually take a bus. I realized that I don't know where or when we're supposed to meet."

Bon-Bon reacted, "I know we forgot something." Lyra then got a pen and paper out of her backpack and wrote down something. She than handed the paper to me.

"Here's my address. And I was thinking you could come to my place tonight."

I put the paper in my right pants pocket. "I'm fine with that."

Before Bon-Bon got in the driver's seat (I guess the car is hers) she looked at me. "I'm going to be there to, we usually hang out together."

"That's fine, the more the merrier, but now I gotta catch my bus."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that day after I finished my own homework, I got my mom, Jane Von Moltke (nee Joffre) to drive me to Lyra's house. While driving there, my mom smiled and started a conversation. "It's very nice of you to help out with someone's homework, Henry."

I replied; "Well, I am trying to get out more, and Lyra seems like a nice girl, I wanted to help her out."

"Oh, you didn't say your studymate was a girl," she turned to me and winked, "Is she a pretty girl, by any chance?", she asked teaseingly.

That made me blush, because I did think they were very attractive. It's very nice to think about Lyra's minty perfume, or Bon-Bon's nice legs; and then I realized I should probably her question. "I dunno," there; that's a responce.

My mom smiled, "I remember when I was your age; first dates are so exciting, aren't they?"

"Yeah, but this isn't a date, me and Bon-Bon are just trying to help Lyra study."

"Who's Bon-Bon, another pretty girl?"

I shrunk in my seat, feeling embarrased. "She's just a friend of Lyra's."

"Wow Henry, you sure move fast, I didn't even meet your father until we were both adults."

"Mom!"

"I'm just kidding son, parents have a universal right to tease their children."

"Don't worry mom, I do have a condom; unlike last time..."

My mom suddenly got serious, getting a panicked look on her face. "OMIGOD WHAT DO YOU MEAN UNLIKE LAST TIME, DID YOU GET SOMEONE PREGNANT? DID YOU GET A DISEASE? IF I FIND OUT SOME HARLOT INFECTED MY BABY BOY SHE BETTER WATCH HER BACK. IT WAS THAT CHERILEE TEACHER WASN'T IT? SHE'S PROBABLY GET HER KICKS OUT OF SEDUCING INNOCENT NAIVE STUDENTS. AND, wait a minute, you're just kidding me aren't you?"

"Yeah, I'm just kidding mom, teeneagers have a universal right to panic their parents."

We both then laughed.
--------------------------------------------------------

We than drove up the driveway of Lyra's house.

I turned to my mom. "You want to stay and meet Lyra and Bon-Bon? I'm sure you and they will get along fine."

"Well, I don't want to stay around and ruin your date."

"Mom, it's-"

"-not a date, I know," my mom interrupted, "anyway, I would love to meet your new friends."

Me and my mom than walked up to the door and I rang the doorbell. "I hope I don't have to wait a long time. I hate it when I ring the doorbell and everyone inside is upstairs or something." That certainly wasn't the case here, my finger wasn't off the doorbell when a the door opened and a green blur suddenly ran out and put two arms around me. The green blur resolved itself Lyra. For a second I relaxed and enjoyed having her arms around me...

I was brought back to Earth when I heard a cell phone picture being taken, and my mother's voice saying, "so adorable!"

But I then heard a man's voice coming from the house: "Whoa, Lyra; aren't you gonna let the poor boy breathe?" After that Lyra let go.

"Sorry, I do get very excited sometimes."

"It's fine, can me and my mom come in?" I gestured to my mother, who was putting her cell phone away.

"Of Course"

Me and my mother walked inside their house. Besides us and Lyra, there were two other people in the room. One was Bon-Bon sitting on one of three chairs at a desk with a bunch of textbooks. The other was a man. He held out a hand, "Hello, I'm Lyra's father."

I shoke his hand. "Hello, I'm Henry von Moltke; and this is my mother, Jane von Moltke."

My mother pushed her glasses up and said, "Nice to meet you."

I looked at the desk where Bon-Bon was at. "I guess that's where the studying is at"

Lyra replied, "Would you like to watch a movie first?"

I heard Bon-Bon's voice break in, "Oh no you don't Lyra! We're not letting you get distracted again."

"Your friend's right honey," lectured Mr. Heartstrings, "this boy very nicely took time out of his life to help you. You need to pay attention to your homework; after all, there's more to life than movies and tv shows."

Lyra grumbled, "all right, fine."

Wanting to cheer up, I said, "don't worry Lyra, every problem has a solution, and I know that together we can find it."

Lyra then smiled, "I'm sure I'll be fine with you around", she said in a kind of seductive way.

That definitely sent my heart a flutter. I also felt my face get warm, I'm probably blushing as well. Keeping a professional atmosphere, I walked over to the table. "I'm ready to begin anytime."

Mr. Heartstrings looked at my mother, "Mrs. Von Moltke, would you like to watch tv with me, while our kids and Bon-Bon are studying?"

My mother said "Please call me Jane, and that sounds nice"

Lyra and I than took our seats.