• Published 19th Oct 2018
  • 543 Views, 3 Comments

Lyra and Bon Bon's Boyfriend - tybeeislandguy



Three CHS students share their lives together.

  • ...
 3
 543

1. The Beginning

It's lunchtime again, and I'm looking for a place to sit. Normally, I sit by the window. But today that spot was taken by Wallflower Blush. So I am now a nomad, looking for a new place for the day.

I saw a table which had four members of the Apple family. Apparentely it was Applebloom's birthday, Big Mac, Granny Smith and Applejack were singing happy birthday to her. I did not want to interrupt their family bonding, so I walked on.

I then saw Pinkie and Maud Pie sitting at the next table. I liked Pinkie Pie, she was hired by my parents for my birthday party, and it was great! But today, Pinkie looked...odd. Her hair was straight, and her smile was different than usual. Instead of being cute and friendly expression, it was really scary. She was playing with a pile of lint and a bucket of turnips. Maud looked at me and said, "Sorry, but you probably should not sit here, my sister is in one of her moods again." I nodded and kept walking.

Walking by, I noticed a table that had a spare chair with two girls sitting there. One was caucasian, the other was mint colored. Ever since that gene bomb attack by a maniac named Discord years ago, this town has had really neat new skin colors! I wonder if that was his intention.

"Excuse me, but could I sit here, please? My usual spot was taken," I asked. The green girl said "Sure, if you do not mind Bon-Bon." The white girl with pink and blue hair replied, "I am okay with it."

"Thanks. " I then sat down. Now it is chow time. While I am eating my fries, I recognize the girls that share the table with me. After chewing and swallowing, I look at the green girl. " So you are Lyra, right?" "Yeah, how did you know my name?", asked Lyra. I sipped some milk, then said, "I remember yours and Bon-Bon's names from the Battle of the Bands event. I recorded the event with my phone. You two were playing a piano." Lyra responded "Yeah, that was fun." Bon-Bon said, "I do not remember you in the event." "I was just an audience member," I replied, and then started eating my cheeseburger. "So what is your name?" asked Lyra. "I am Henry von Moltke"

Lyra was looking at me. " I like your hair." "Oh thanks", I then put my hand on top of my red hair, "it is from my mother's side of the family." Bon-Bon finished her pbj sandwich, then asked, "what is your fathers' hair color?"

"Black, but his hair is starting to go gray."

We then started talking about other things. Lyra was a big fan of a fan a movie called The Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure. I have heard of the movie but never saw it. But the way Lyra keeps talking about it like it is the best movie ever made has me curious. Maybe I will check it out sometime. I then decided to get my book I got from my home to read out from my backpack.

Unfortunatley, a chain of unlucky events happened to me. My lunch tray was on the table in a way that one corner of it was not on anything but air. As I bent down, the top of my head landed on that corner. This made the tray an unintended catapult, launching the food into the air, which then fell on either me or the floor.

Before I could get up, I felt some hands on my hair, pulling away french fries. They were Lyra and Bon-Bon's. They then helped me up. I could smell their perfumes; they were both very pleasent, sweet scents. We than sat down, back in our seats.

Fortunatley; no one else noticed the accident, everyone else in the cafeteria was too busy talking to each other. That was a relief. "Thanks" Bon-Bon smiled, "No problem."

I then went ahead and got the book out of my backpack, without accident this time. Bon-Bon looked at the book I was reading. "What is that?"

"It is a biography on former United States of America president Herbert Hoover." Lyra turned her head to me and asked, "Do you have a book report on him to do?"

I opened the book where the book mark was. "No, I just like to read about history" I than noticed that Lyra started to frown. "Is something wrong?"

"Yes, I am terrible at history, I am probably going to flunk it." Lyra seems really worried.

I closed the book after hearing that. "That is a pessimistic view."

"It is the truth though. I never seem to do well on my quizzes." I admire Lyra's honesty in admitting her flaws.

Bon-Bon had a serious expression on her face. "It's those dvd binge watches again! I told you they would cut into your study time."

Lyra held up her hands. "What can I say, it is hard to resist the charms of Cary Elwes as Bobbly Wobbly."

I really like these girls. They not only are very good looking, but are very nice. I wish there was something I could do to help out Lyra. As I put my book back in my backpack, I was then struck with an idea. "You know, I could help you study."

Lyra thought it over, "That would be great! I hope it is not a burden." She then looked at the clock. "Oh wow, it's almost time to go back to the classroom."

"The time really flew by, anyway, helping you out is no problem at all. I like talking to you and Bon-Bon. I hope you two feel the same about me."

"I enjoy it, what about you, Bon-Bon?

Bon-Bon had a very sweet smile on her face. "I am enjoying this talk too."

"Okay, I will see you later tonight, Lyra."

The bell rang. It's time to go to class.