• Published 1st Aug 2012
  • 2,487 Views, 26 Comments

More Stories Featuring Seth - KenSES64



Seth Disarmonia is a creation of Discord, who's become friends with the Wielder of the Elements, but that's the main story, Spawn of Disharmony. This is side stories of that fic. Have fun.

  • ...
9
 26
 2,487

Captain Claymore

Captain Claymore

I was just walking through the park when I heard a very strange, yet familiar sound. It took me a second or two to realize what it was. The TARDIS.

I walk towards the sound of the materializing time machine and saw a certain gray pegasus glide out and say, “Okay Doctor how many times is that, that I almost got killed now? 5? 6?”

“Oh come now Miss Derpy those were Daleks they tend to try to kill me and my traveling companions.” The Doctor said stepping out of The TARDIS. “Besides I did save you didn’t I?”

Ditzy blushed a bit and said, “W-Well y-y-yeah you did. I knew you would.”

“I would for anypony.”

Then her blush disappeared and she said, “Of course you would.” In a slightly annoyed tone.

Deciding to stop eavesdropping I walk up to them and say, “Hi Ditzy.” and “What’s up Doc.”
The Doctor started laughing when I said that. Must be a Time Lord or Hu-Jew-Whatever species my name sounds like it’s from, things. Anyways I ask them what they were talking about. Turns out they just got back from saving Equestria from some alien race that apparently hates The Doctor sometime in the far future.

You know if I haven’t time traveled with these two before to see my own creation that would be kinda hard to believe. Speaking of time traveling it didn’t take them long to convince me to go on an adventure with them right there. Of course I told The Doctor that he’d have to drop me off not too long after this point. Hey obviously I can’t just straight up leave Rainbow Dash for Celestia knows how long to travel trough time and space, I would need to come back right then. Hmmm... maybe someday I can convince Rainbow to come with us. That be fun.
______________________________________________________________________________

So after The TARDIS lands we step out and I ask The Doctor, “So where and when are we?”

“Canterlot Castle about 1,303 years ago.” He answered.

“So about three years before Inferno came here to try to threaten Equestria the first time.”

“Yup.”

“Who are you three?” A voice called.
We turned to a red unicorn stallion with a black mane wearing silver Royal Guard armor.

“Oh hello there.” The Doctor greeted, “I’m The Doctor, this is my traveling companion Miss Derpy Hooves, but she only lets me call her that without getting mad so she most likely would prefer it if you call her Ditzy Doo. I don’t because I mean I would calling her Miss Doo. That just sounds weird. Miss Doo. Oh, and this is our part time assistant Seth Disarmonia.”


“I’ve never heard somepony take that long to introduce only three ponies.” I whisper to Ditzy.

“You use to it.” She said.

Then The Doctor asks, “So who are you good sir.”

“I am Claymore. Captain of the Royal Guard.” He said, I then saw his cutie mark that was of the sword he was named after. Yup, he’s one of those ponies.

“Of course you are.” I mumble.

“What was that?” Claymore asked.

“Oh nothing. So Captain I guess I’ll ask. How’s Princess Celestia?”

“Why are you asking me about the princess?”

“To see how you answer that question. Since you don’t seem to have any other reaction to that I’ll assume that you two aren’t... actually I should spoil it for you.”

“Spoil what? And what do you mean by we’re not what? Are you saying that you thought that me and Princess Celestia where... *Laughs* I may be a Captain, but I don’t think that, that’s likely to happen.”

The Doctor then claimed that we were heard to see Princess Celestia by showing Captain Claymore a paper.
When I asked The Doctor about it he said it was called psychic paper and it shows the reader whatever the holder wants them to see.
“Cool.” I responded.
______________________________________________________________________________

We got to the throne room to see a much younger Princess Celestia, who’s mane was only pink for some reason, with swirls in her eyes near a white pony with slicked back black hair, sunken in eyes and a long red and black cape. Oh yeah and he had fangs. Now I’ve used logic before to prove to myself that vampires weren’t real, but that’s the first thing that came to mind. You can tell because I shouted, “Holy crap vampire’s are real!”

The pony laughed and said, “Indeed little pony. We are real and we are going to take over Equestria when I make Celestia here my queen.”

“I knew that there was something I didn’t like about you Count Fang.” Captain Claymore said.

“Wait his name is Count Fang?” Ditzy asked.

“Yeah, that’s my name. Why do you ask?” Count Fang said.

“Did it take you, like what, two seconds to think of that?” I ask. “That sounds like something somepony with little to no imagination would come up with.”

“And do you go out looking like that?” The Doctor asks.

“Yeah, if you do and with that name you’d think somepony would have figured that out very quickly.” Ditzy added.

“You dare mock me!” Count Fang shouted.

“Yes, we do dare to mock you and your stupid-flank name.” I said smirking.

His cape then turned into a pair of bat-like wings and he flew at me. I spawned my sword and made a blind slash with it. I felt myself hit a wall and when my vision cleared I saw a bleeding wound across the stomach of Fang that was instantly scarring over and healing,
“Ow, that almost tickled.” he said. “You foalish mortals think you can stop me that easy?”
Then a orange aura wrapped around him.
“What the?!” Fang shouted.

I saw the same aura around the horn of Claymore.
“I am not going to let you make the Princess you’re vampire queen.” Claymore shouted before he spawned a wooden stake. “I hope this works.” He whispers before jabbing it into the heart of Count Fang.
Fang lets out a blood curdling scream before exploding into a pile of ashes.
I have to say that was surprisingly easy.

The two of us walked over to The Doctor and Ditzy who were looking over an unconscious Princess Celestia.
“Is the Princess okay?” Claymore asked.

“Oh she should be fine.” The Doctor said. “Just get somepony to put her into her bed and explain what happened when she wakes up.”

Some guards came in to do that. I wonder where the hey they were when Celestia was, you know ten seconds away from being turned into a vampire. I swear the Royal Guard are always on break or something whenever there’s a villain in town.
______________________________________________________________________________

Later, I meet up with Claymore and he asks, “So uh... Seth was it?”

“Yeah.”

“I got a question to ask. Where did you learn that spell? You know that one that gave you that sword. I mean that’s a spell normally reserved for the Princesses and high ranking members of the Royal Guard. Yet, you seem to be just a normal pony.”

“A friend of mine who’s in the Guard taught me it.”

“Oh okay. I’ll have to look into that.”

“Well, at least you have a more powerful version or something.”

“Huh?”

“Was making that stake the same spell.”

“Of course. Why? Do you mean you have only made that sword? Strange that spell should let you make any weapon you want.”

“Really? Huh, I have to try that.”

Claymore asks me if I want to help him explain what happened to the Princess, but I told him that he really did all the work so he should take the credit.
He came back with his face completely red. Well, redder than it was before.
______________________________________________________________________________

I got back to The TARDIS and got dropped back off about 15 minutes after being pick up. Then the two of them go back into The TARDIS and it disappears, so I assume that they were going on yet another adventure.

As for me the first thing I do is try to make a weapon out of thin air, other than a sword. I focus my magic and suddenly I have a hammer with a small handle in my magical grasp.
“Sweet.” I say aloud.