• Published 12th Dec 2011
  • 728 Views, 5 Comments

Bonding (Sequel to Fragile Hearted Betrayal) - R3M1X



SonicBoom has to go back to Whitecap mountain, And Fluttershy gets caught up in the adventure.

  • ...
1
 5
 728

What am I to you?

The next morning a knock came on SonicBoom's door. He got up and looked around, Fluttershy was gone. "Come in" SonicBoom said. "We have a problem. Dreamer took Fluttershy." Sco said. "What?!" SonicBoom yelled. "She left a note. it says: The tides have turned, I have leverage now. Go to Mt. Magnus if you ever want to see her alive again. -Dreamer." he read. "I'll go with you." he offered. "No this is my job. Dreamer has gone mad. I must stop her." SonicBoom rejected his offer. He put on his cloak and took the knife that he brought to the Gala. "Get the guards from the pit, leaving some." he said to Sco. before darting off to Mt. Magnus.

"Almost there. Just keep flying, for Fluttershy." he said to himself. His muscles were aching and burning, but he kept flying.
A group black pegusai were tailing him. As they got closer he could make out shapes of weapons. "Fuck, who did Dreamer hire?" he said as one whizzed past him, spear almost hitting him. "Just give in!" one said to him, seeing that he was tired. "Hell no!" SonicBoom yelled at him before ramming into him. "We warned you." he said and soared to the right. SonicBoom turned around and saw the group closing in. One with a sword flew and hit SonicBoom in right hind leg. The pegasus gave a grin and then lost it as SonicBoom's knife went through his skull. Red blood trickled out of the wound. SonicBoom Removed his knife sheathed it and took the dead pegasus' sword. "Alright, lets dance!" he yelled. Two Spear wielding Pegasai flew towards him. SonicBoom threw the sword at one of them, hit it right in the skull. The dead pegasai crashed into the other one, spear piercing a vital organ. One was left. SonicBoom outsped him and headed for the now in sight Mt. Magnus.

Mt. magnus was an inactive volcano, no lava or anything. just stalagmites, sharp stalagmites. SonicBoom landed on the rickety observeatory platform. Deranged laughing echoed through the caverns. SonicBoom followed the laughter through the caverns, every twist and turn. He entered a large cavern and looked around. He just saw bloody figure lying on the floor. He looked at the body, it was a golden pegusai, she was still breathing. "Hello, remember me" a voice came from the body on the ground. He looked at the eyes, they were ruby. "I had fun today, a colt came by and we had fun."it said. "Drop the motherfucking act Dreamer." SonicBoom barked. "Okay, I thought i would just have some fun, mess with your fragile mind" She said, circling SonicBoom. "Cut the Bullshit, where the fuck is Fluttershy?" He Asked in an enraged voice. "She could be in the back room, living the lie I just told you. Could be impaled on a stalagmite, who knows." She said laughing like a lunatic now. "Hey Runner, bring her out, the mindplay won't work." she barked into the darness. "Did you have fun Runner?" she asked the shape emerging from the shadows. "I sure did." the shape replied, while pulling a chained up Fluttershy. "You have gone too far." SonicBoom Growled. "Ya' I did, gone too far in." Runner laughed."That was not funny" Sonic said grimly While he was laughing he suddenly stopped, he looked down and saw that his windpipe had been cut "Now will you shut the fuck up?" SonicBoom said. He freed Fluttershy, removed the gag she had on and helped her up. "Stay" he motioned with his hoof. "That little whore enjoyed the entire time that Runner had fun." Dreamer said, crossing her hooves. "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" SonicBoom Screamed at Dreamer. "At least grant me one last dance." Dreamer said as the music from when he pounced her at the Gala started. "Never." he barked, slobber flew from his muzzle. "I really would reconsider" she said as more of the black pegusai emerged from the shadows, spears pointed at Fluttershy. "May I have my last words? "Aww sure." she said. "Thank you, NOW!" he yealled and the pit guards flew in, spears poised at Dreamer. "Now, make your men stand down." he said. "Or what you will kill me? I do no-"she said before being inturrupted "No, I will kill myself." he said, in a calm voice. "Stand down." she growled. "Now..." he said before pouncing on Dreamer and plunging his knife into her cold heart. "Wow, i'm suprised this killed a heartless beast." he said before the Black pegusai retreated into the shadows. "Fluttershy, come here." he said. She walked up him. "I'm sorry. He forced me to do it." she said while crying. "Shhhh, I came as fast as I could. I should be the one sorry" SonicBoom said. He looked down and saw Dreamers body was gone. "Shit, I must not have killed her, Fluttershy, go back to Sco, he will protect you, I have to finish this." SonicBoom said.


To be continued......