• Published 12th Dec 2011
  • 728 Views, 5 Comments

Bonding (Sequel to Fragile Hearted Betrayal) - R3M1X



SonicBoom has to go back to Whitecap mountain, And Fluttershy gets caught up in the adventure.

  • ...
1
 5
 728

Snowblind

The wind was furious, blowing snow every which way. "Hey SonicBoom, Why are there no holes in these cloaks for wings?" Fluttershy asked. "Two reasons. One: it gets cold so the cloaks are insulated,and making a hole would let heat out. Two: The winds get harsh, wings are not meant for flying in this, it removes temptation." He replied. The trek ahead was mostly quiet, well the wind was too loud for them to talk over.

The snow was turning to ice shards "Also reason number three: Ice shards" Fluttershy said into SonicBooms ear. the storm subsided for a while, and the saw the summit was a half day away. "Hey Sco, find any caves?" SonicBoom asked. "Just a small one" he answered. "Smaller tents would be better" Sco continued. After a little while, they realized, it wasn't dusk, it was dawn. "We can keep going, We can make the summit today!" they all cheered.

"C'mon we have like fifteen hooves until we get there!" SonicBoom said while helping Fluttershy up the trail.
They made it all the way up and entered the temple. "Ah Boom, Sco, Rainbow, and erm, do I know you?" one of the guards said as they entered. "SharpPoint, this is Fluttershy, fluttershy this is the guard in charge up here." SonicBoom said. They dropped off the supplies had a meal, and started up the mountain again. "Uhh SonicBoom, shouldn't we be going down the mountain, not up?" Fluttershy asked as the trail got steeper. "We usually stay a week here at Whitecap mountain" he replied
"A week?" she asked. "Just wait. You will like this." Sco, Rainbow and SonicBoom said in unison. "Okay" was what she said before they reached the end of the trail and saw a large home resting on the mountain. "Who lives there?" Fluttershy asked, awed at the sight of the home. "It's SonicBoom's place, it is his property." Sco answered. "I've been meaning to ask why did you live in that apartment in Cloudsdale, instead of here?" Sco asked. "You and I both know that answer." SonicBoom Replied. The four entered SonicBoom's home. "Sco, you are in the room you are always in. Fluttershy, follow me." SonicBoom Said. He led her into a large bedroom with a huge window that allowed you to see Canterlot and beyond. "The view is breathtaking" Fluttershy said. "As are your eyes." SonicBoom replied. "Corny!!" Sco yelled from the doorway.

Night fell like a wet blanket, Rainbow Dash and Sco were "Asleep" in their room. SonicBoom and Fluttershy sat on the couch that faced the window. Fluttershy looked at SonicBoom, she noticed that her cloak was nicer, and looked warmer that his. Her wandering gaze went up from the cloak to his head, more specifically his eyes. The emerald color captivated her, she cuddled up to him. "When I saw Runner grabbing you, At first I thought you had betrayed me, but then I thought: No. You would not do that to me, then when one of them tried to grab you, I went insane You know what it was going to do to you? It would have it's way with you and then dispose of you, And I would not let that happen. they did it to one I thought had loved me. But she let it happen." SonicBoom said. "I love you Fluttershy." He said. "I love you too SonicBoom". Fluttershy said. They looked at each other before kissing and then they had sex.