• Published 12th Dec 2011
  • 728 Views, 5 Comments

Bonding (Sequel to Fragile Hearted Betrayal) - R3M1X



SonicBoom has to go back to Whitecap mountain, And Fluttershy gets caught up in the adventure.

  • ...
1
 5
 728

Twenty-two below

"So you snuck into SonicBoom's cart?" Rainbow Dash said, starting a fire. "Yeah, hey SonicBoom, give her the other cloak, it will keep her warm." Sco said, handing her some warm broth in a mug. "Fluttershy, I guess it is time to tell you why we are at Whitecap mountain." SonicBoom said while draping a cloak identical to his over her. "One year me and Sco dared each other to go to the top of the mountain, so we made a game of who would get to the top, but we had to try to slow down the other. but a snowball went horribly wrong, and we decided to go together. and once at the top, we found a temple. We thought it was safe to enter, but we were wrong." SonicBoom said. "We entered and saw a gaping maw of blackness,and a bunch of Canterlot gaurds, that protected the rest of Equestria from "It" So every year at the time of the first snow, we make the journey up the mountain, to give them help, and supplies." Sco finished for him. "So why is Rainbow here?" Fluttershy asked. "For the same reason as you, she did the same thing that you did and has come with us every time." Sco said.

Fluttershy noticed that Rainbow and Sco were wearing matching cloaks, Then looked at her own, it was matching SonicBooms. "Y-you knew I was going to c-come didn't you?" she asked. "Yeah. I knew you were in my cart from the second you jumped it, that is why I brought my spare cloak, and crossed out the name on the letter as a practical invitation." SonicBoom replied. "I'm so predictable, aren't I?" Fluttershy asked. "No, It was a random guess." SonicBoom replied. "Should set up the tent?" Sco asked. "Yeah, It is getting cold." SonicBoom answered. About twenty minutes later the enormous sent was set up somewhat far inside a cave. "So Rainbow and Sco, you two get that section, Fluttershy you sleep over in there, where it is warmer, and I will take first watch." SonicBoom said as he was pointing to sections. He zipped up the section flaps. Before closing Fluttershy's he grabbed a rifle "Good night" they said to each other before the zipper was closed. He pushed the carts into the cave and started trotting around the tent.

For sometime it was silent until a gunshot rang through the cave, followed by "Get off of me!. Fluttershy unzipped the flap and looked around for something, and she saw SonicBoom's knife. She picked up the knife. Sco came out of the section, carrying a rifle, followed by Rainbow Dash carrying a crossbow. They went outside of the tent and looked for SonicBoom. Fluttershy saw him fighting an ominous looking pony. "Shoot now!" Sco yelled. They both shot at the pony. It reared back and went for Fluttershy. It seemed like life was now in slow motion as Fluttershy saw the black pony lunge at her, its snarled teeth, red eyes, and in those eyes she saw no soul. As it was lunging at her it stopped suddenly cocked it's head backwards and dropped, behind it SonicBoom was snarling, a shining silver knife that had some blue liquid on it was in his hands, his expression was the same as it was at Runner's, except there was no warning to not touch her this time. "Woah, It pissed SonicBoom off." was all Sco said. "Are you alright?" SonicBoom asked Fluttershy. "Wha-what was that?" She asked. "I asked are you alright." He said again. "Yeah, I'm fine, now what was that thing?" She responded. "Don't have a name for
them." He answered. "Excuse me, them?" She asked. "Yeah, them" SonicBoom responded, while cleaning the silver knife. "Here." He said before handing The rifle to Sco and the knife to Fluttershy. "Sorry I had to kill something with it first." was all he said before going in the tent. Fluttershy noticed that Sco and Rainbow were taking guard together. "Why where you alone guarding?" she asked SonicBoom. "Do you want to stand guards and defend yourself and others from those things?" he asked her. "Point taken" she replied before going into her and SonicBoom's section. The rest of the night nothing happened.