• Published 16th Sep 2018
  • 765 Views, 39 Comments

Everytime - Tranquil Stone



Rainbow Dash is super excited to meet her exchange student, but when it ends up to be an old rival, things take a twist...

  • ...
3
 39
 765

~Chapter 7, Part 2~

Welcome to Part 2 of Everytime! Enjoy :heart:

FIVE YEARS SET AFTER EVERYTIME

Rarity frantically ran across the room, purple hair a mess, fabric and pins flying everywhere. Rainbow Dash stood in the centre of the room, standing on a podium covered in different- well, fashion-y stuff as Rainbow would put it. Rainbow Dash sighed, looking at her friend who was going absolutely crazy trying to get this perfect.

"Um, Rarity. You can calm down now" advised Rainbow, watching Rarity digging through piles of fabric. Rarity swivelled around.

"My best friend is getting married and I'm her dress designer!!! How can I be calm!!??" Rarity shrieked, poking what felt like a billion pins into the fabric Dash was wrapped in. Rainbow chuckled, loosing herself in thought. Rarity was right, she guessed. This was going to be absolutely amazing. It was going to be the best day of her life. Getting married to the love of her life, with all of her friends by her side; Rainbow couldn't wait to say their vows and call Soarin her husband.

All of a sudden, the door creaked in protest, and a navy haired boy with shimmering emerald eyes and pale blue complexion walked in. He stopped in his tracks, admiring Rainbow Dash, blushing profusely. Rainbow Dash blushed in return, drifting her gaze to the floor.

"Wow, Dash. You're looking...amazing" said Soarin, at a loss for words. Rarity gasped seeing Soarin, and stared pushing him out the door with all her strenght.

"Ahh!! I have to tailor your suit too! This is a mess, I can't do it all by this weekend" cried Rarity, sinking into a pile of clothing in defeat. Soarin and Rainbow shared a look.

"The reason I left it so late is because I trust you Rarity. You can do this- we believe in you" assured Rainbow Dash, "Plus I'm not that fussed over what I'm wearing- as long as I can get married in one piece"

Rarity unburied herself from the clothes, taking a deep breath in, then out, "You're right. I do this. As long as you too don't take any more lovey-dovey breaks!"

Soarin rolled his eyes, "I can take a hint"

He walked out the door, and Rainbow Dash sighed in content. Everything was perfect. Three more days until her wedding, everything was falling right into place, despite Rarity's panicking. Pinkie was doing the catering, Twilight was planning it, Applejack was in charge of the guests, Fluttershy was going to take care of the music arrangements, and Rarity was obviously going to make the dresses. Three more days and everything will be perfect thought Rainbow, smiling happily.


Soarin gazed through the wedding in thought. When did he get so lucky? Marrying Rainbow Dash, having such great friends, and being such a successful-

"Hey Skies, What you doing?" he asked, standing next to his friend, "Getting cold feet?"

Soarin shook his head, "No way! What do I have to be scared of?"

Thunderlane shrugged, "Most guys have that before they get married. Hey, I have to tell you something by the way"

"What is it?"

Thunderlane uneasily thought. Should he tell Soarin? He didn't want to ruin his good mood...Soarin was about to get married after all. It was better off not upsetting him. Thunderlane carelessly shook his head.

"Nevermind"

Soarin raised his eyebrow. He got the vibe Thunderlane was hiding something from him. Soarin quickly shrugged the feeling off. They were best friends, they wouldn't hide anything from each other...right? Soarin turned around to talk to his friend, but by the time he would say his name, Thunderlane had gone.


Thunderlane slammed the door behind him, sweating nervously, triple checking he had locked the door. Rarity stared at her boyfriend in confusion.

"Darling? Is something wrong?" asked Rarity, placing her hand on his shoulder.

"Yes! Soarin's parents found out he's getting married, and they're coming!!" panicked Thunderlane. Rarity gasped, clasping her hands on her mouth.

"What?? But I thought when they found out he was dating Dash, they didn't want anything to do with him?" mused Rarity. Thunderlane shook his head.

"Apparently, they thought Soarin and Dash would just be a fling. They didn't expect them to last and get married, and now they're coming to stop the wedding!!" yelled Thunderlane. Rarity pressed a finger to his lips, silencing him.

"Shh, someone's gonna hear you. It's not safe for Rainbow Dash here anymore if they're coming- we have to do something" exclaimed Rarity. Thunderlane nodded.

"I think I have an idea. We don't need to burden those two. We can just not tell the two about this. Can you try and do something to get Soarin’s parents to change their mind?” asked Thunderlane. Soarin’s parents were fond of the fashionista, and considered her like their own daughter.

"Yeah, I'll go give them a call" said Rarity. She gave Thunderlane a quick peck on the cheek and walked into the balcony. Hands shaking, she dialled the number of Soarin's parents.

"Hello? Rarity" Mrs Skies picked up the phone.

"Hi Mrs Skies. I heard some..." Rarity coughed, "Interesting news that you'll be attending your son's wedding"

"Oh. Yes. I'm going to convince my son that marrying a-" Mrs Skies shuddered, "Person of her family is not approved by the Skies family. We have a reputation to uphold. I'd like Soary to become a soccer champion just like his father one day"

"I understand Mrs Skies, but if Soarin loves Rainbow Dash, why should we stop them?" Rarity tried to reason.

"Listen Rarity. I love you like my daughter, but when it comes to my son's wellbeing, I know best" said Mrs Skies, voice steely and cold as ice, "If that Dash girl tries to get in my way I'll destroy her. You know what power I have dear. It's best for you or her not to stop me stop this wedding. Or it'll be the end of her"

Rarity shivered in fear, as Mrs Skies hung up on her. The end of Rainbow Dash? No, no- she couldn't let that happen. She had to tell Thunder...but she knew how much he freaks out about stuff. He'll probably panic go a blab it out to the whole world. Rarity had to go warn Rainbow Dash to run. Soarin was too weak and naive to try and stand up to his parents; even today. Rarity knew what she had to do. Her friend's life and death was in her hands now.

Author's Note:

Dun dun dun.......:fluttershyouch:

DOUBLE UPDATE!!! YAY :pinkiegasp::derpytongue2: I just had soooooo much inspiration strike me at once I couldn't hold it in! So I wrote the next three chapters in one go :twilightblush: Hi everyone! I really do love building up the mystery with Soarin's parents....they are definetly way worse then Lightning Dust was :twilightoops: Speaking of, she'll be making an entry soon too! What do you think? Will Soarin and Dash get married? Or will Soarin's parents get in the way? Or maybe I have a very dramatic plot twist you've never imagine up my sleeves :moustache: