• Published 2nd Aug 2018
  • 1,134 Views, 38 Comments

Lightning's Revenge - SeleneMizutani



Lightning Dust has held a grudge on Rainbow Dash for over a year. She decides to seek revenge.

  • ...
13
 38
 1,134

Surprises Keep Coming

Rainbow Dash POV

Sunset was waiting for me outside the bathroom.

Huh?

"Hey, Sunset. How did you know that I am here? You went before I went to the bathroom." I asked tentatively.

She replied nervously,"Um...er...I...heard from your other friends."

"What do you mean? They are your friends too! What made you become so weird?" I said.

She said,"Oh...nothing!"

"Your voice is different and you're acting strange. Are you really alright?" I asked.

"Um...I caught a cold yesterday! Anyway, come on, I want to show you something!" she said.

I hesitated,"Um...okay, as long as it's quick."

Before Sunset started taking me somewhere, I sent a message to our chatroom.

Going somewhere with Sunset! If I'm not at Sugarcube by 11, call me. The message said.

Sunset started dragging me outside the mall.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

She replied casually,"Just over there. That alley."

I followed her cautiously. The alley was empty except for a few cardboard boxes.

It was dark, very dark. Creepy.

I started to say,"Sunset, this place looks spooky. What is it that you want to show-"

I was cut off by a strange noise coming from the shadows.

I stepped back gingerly. Looking around, it's like that I was being watched.

"Who's there? Show yourself!" I cried.

Things happened in a blur.

All of a sudden, I felt people approaching me from an unknown direction, and before I knew it, my hands were pinned behind behind my back.

I struggled furiously, but my captors wouldn't let go.

A flashlight was shone directly in my face.

Once I was accustomed to the blinding light, I was able to distinguish the holder of the flashlight.

"Sunset Shimmer?! Why are you doing this to me? I thought that we are friends!" I screamed.

She said coldly,"We WERE friends. You cared more about 'playing fair' than being a Wonderbolt. You made me leave the academy in disgrace, ruined my future, my dreams and my life!"

"Huh?" I said, confused.

Sunset replied,"Oh, sorry. Forgot to take these off."

She took off her face (mask) and hair (wig), revealing her true identity.

Lightning Dust. That girl.

I hate her so much.

I asked,"Lightning Dust? What do you want?"

"You should know. REVENGE! You're gonna pay for everything you've done!" she cried.

I exclaimed,"What did I do? You cheated in that soccer match! I had to be fair!"

"I just wanted to make a good impression on the Wonderbolts! Now they look at me with contempt and disgrace!" Lightning hollered.

I yelled,"Then that doesn't mean that you could impersonate Sunset Shimmer and trick me like that! You have no morale!"

"I needed an excuse to lure you here. So loyal and trustworthy. Rainbow Dash, do you know that your loyalty is both your greatest strength and your greatest weakness? So easy to get you." she replied.

"I sent my friends a text before coming here with you. They will sense something's wrong and come here to help me." I said mockingly.

Lightning laughed,"Me and my best friends will prevent it. We have change a lot and are better than ever!"

"What best friends?" I asked.

How could a lowdown cheater like her find friends? Enemies are more like it.

She answered,"I'll introduce you to them once we get back."

"To whe-" I said.

As I spoke, Lightning snapped her fingers, and the next thing I knew, blows came to the back of my head and I lost consciousness.