• Published 2nd Aug 2018
  • 1,134 Views, 38 Comments

Lightning's Revenge - SeleneMizutani



Lightning Dust has held a grudge on Rainbow Dash for over a year. She decides to seek revenge.

  • ...
13
 38
 1,134

Equestria

Princess Twilight POV

It was another normal, relaxing morning in the Castle of Friendship.

I was in the library reading peacefully (for the umpteenth time), when all of a sudden, the Crystal Mirror placed in the corned of the room started glowing and beeping.

Weird.

I put down my crimson colored book titled 'All Rare and Radical Spells of Equestria' and trotted over to the mirror.

I inspected it closely but there seemed to be nothing wrong.

As I stuck my face very closely to the clear polished surface of the mirror, a figure suddenly rolled out from the mirror, landing right on top of me.

"What the..." I muttered.

The figure stood up shakily and asked no one in particular,"Am I back in Equestria?"

I recognized the figure and said,"Sunset Shimmer? What brings you here?"

Sunset rushed towards me in a state of panic.

"Twilight! Oh, I'm so happy that you're here! Our world needs your help! No, actually we need the Mane Six together!" she cried.

I asked frantically,"What happened? Tell me!"

"The Rainbow Dash in our world has been kidnapped by Lightning Dust! She's very dangerous, and we need to stop her from hurting Rainbow!" she said.

I exclaimed,"Oh no! We need to tell the others!"

I cast a summoning spell and within minutes the others were all here in the library.

Applejack asked,"What happened, Twilight?"

"We came as fast as we could!" cried Fluttershy.

I said,"Rainbow Dash's human counterpart has been kidnapped by Lightning Dust from her world! Sunset came to tell me."

"Yes, that's true and we need your help. She's gonna hurt Rainbow if we're too late." added Sunset.

"We've got to stop her!" cried Rainbow Dash (from Equestria).

I said,"But first, we have to dress up, or there'll be two of us at the same time. Rarity, got any wardrobe options?"

"Yes, darling!" Rarity replied.

She pulled out a rack of clothes from apparently nowhere.

The clothes were equipped with wigs and shoes, which are essential if we are going to travel through the portal into the alternate world.

We, except Sunset dressed in the clothes, making us look totally different from how we look now.

I had pale pink hair, a casual shirt in purple and a miniskirt.

Applejack still had her trusty Stetson hat on, but now she had brown braids, a Western vest and jeans.

As for Rainbow Dash, she had a blue and red ponytail, an athletic shirt and ripped jeans.

Rarity got lilac and lavender hair, and a magenta dress studded with diamonds.

Pinkie Pie had her new mint green hair into pigtails, a forest green vest and skirt.

Fluttershy had auburn hair, and a yellow dress.

We looked totally different than we looked before.

"Okay. Can we go now? Time won't stop for us!" cried Sunset impatiently.

I put the Elements of Harmony into a satchel, and nodded.

With Sunset leading the way, we walked through the mirror.

"Another adventure awaits!" I thought.

Author's Note:

Hard chapter to write. Especially the new looks.