• Published 2nd Aug 2018
  • 1,134 Views, 38 Comments

Lightning's Revenge - SeleneMizutani



Lightning Dust has held a grudge on Rainbow Dash for over a year. She decides to seek revenge.

  • ...
13
 38
 1,134

Draining

Rainbow Dash POV

I opened my eyes as a searing pain shot through my whole body.

Just now, I had a terrifying nightmare about Lightning Dust.

It has been like that since the 'incident' a month ago.

Yeah, you know.

I saw...Soarin?!

How could he even be here?

He was looking at me concernedly.

"Rainbow! You're awake! Are you OK?" he asked.

I said,"S...Soarin? Why are you doing here?"

"Never mind that. Does your wounds hurt? I swear I'll kill Lightning, why did she even do this to you?" he said.

I sat up and gasped.

My friends, along with the Power Ponies, which I assume are their Equestrian counterparts, were busy in combat with the Shadowbolts and Zephyr Breeze.

Lightning Dust was sitting on a stone throne, surveying the whole scene up in the air.

I looked at my body, and was in shock to find that it was still grey.

I expect Lightning and her friends took my magic and placed it on themselves.

"Why are the Equestrian counterparts here?" I asked.

Soarin replied,"To save you, of course! But you're still grey, will you pull through?"

"I think so." I said.

As I continued watching the battle scene, I saw that my friends were taking the upside.

Lemon Zest and Sunny Flare were tied up, Sugarcoat, Zephyr Breeze, Indigo Zap and Sour Sweet were knocked out.

Lightning Dust was furious.

She yelled,"ENOUGH!"

Everyone fell silent.

"That was only the beginning. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have something to do." she said.

She flew over to me and Soarin (she's a Pegasus).

"What I need to win is...MORE POWER!" she cried triumphantly.

Oh no.

"Lightning, what are you going to do?" I asked bravely.

She replied,"Everyone has magic inside of them, and the core of the soul: memories. Now I'm going to take away all the good times you've had in your life!"

"No! Please, don't!" I cried,"Those are the most important moments of my life!"

"Yeah! You've done enough damage here!" added Soarin.

Lightning explained,"The more the memories matter to the person who possesses it, the more magic can be drained!"

Suddenly, I felt lighter inside. I looked down and saw that Lightning was using my magic to lift me up into the air!

"Help!" I screamed.

Mistress Mare-velous tried her best to lasso me back to the ground, but Lightning moved me in midair to dodge the lasso.

She forcefully dragged me to her and covered my mouth with a hand.

I struggled as best as I could, but her grip was strong, and I couldn't move.

Zapp, my counterpart, conjured lightning bolts aiming at Lightning, but she created a force field and reflected the bolts all over the room, as everyone dodged.

She placed her other hand on my head and pulled it away, and miraculously, a string of memories flowed from her hand and into her head.

Helpless, I stared hard at all my friends and Soarin, hoping to get one last look of them before I forget them completely.

Tears welled up in my eyes. I don't want to forget all the good time I've had with them.

All of a sudden, I felt empty inside, and I blacked out again.