• Published 30th Jul 2018
  • 2,332 Views, 31 Comments

Foal Kingdom - BubblePuff



Flurry Heart has turned the entire Crystal Empire into a kingdom of foals!

  • ...
3
 31
 2,332

Part 2

Twilight awoke some time later. “Uhn, what happened?” She thought to herself. Twilight heard a crackling noise and felt something wrapped around her. Twilight looked down to see that she was wearing a diaper. “What in Equestwia!?” She shouted. Twilight held her hooves to her mouth when she made a lisp as she spoke.

Twilight examined her surroundings. She was in a crib, painted lavender to match her coat. Twilight sat on a blanket that was also lavender, and had her cutie mark sewn all over it. Twilight examined her body. It was short and chubby. A shocking realization then dawned upon Twilight. She had been turned into a foal!

Twilight looked through the bars of her crib. She was in a nursery, with the the walls and ceiling painted to look like the sky. There was a changing table, as well as a toy chest. Five more cribs were lined up against the walls, each one painted to match the coats of her friends. Twilight could see them all sleeping, having been turned into foals as well. Twilight tried to find Spike. Instead she saw an egg on a nearby table, sitting in a nest.

Looking towards the crib next to hers, Twilight could spot Rarity. “Wawity, wake up!” Twilight shouted.

“Five mowe minutes dawling.” Rarity said with a sleepy voice.

“Warity! We’ve been tuwned into foals!” Twilight shouted again.

Rarity finally woke up and rubbed her eyes. “Wat awe you talking about?” It took a few moments for Rarity to examine herself and her surroundings. The reality of the situation soon dawned on her. “Y am I weawing a diapee?!”

Rarity’s shouting caused the others to wake up as well. They were also shocked at what had happened to them.

“I can’t be a foal! I have a wondewbolts show soon!”

“Who will look aftew my amnimals?”

“What about my abble hawvest?”

“How am I supposed ta plan pawties!?” Pinkie, Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy all broke out crying. Soon the door to the nursery opened, and Sunburst came in with Flurry Heart riding on his back.

“Yay! U awake!” Flurry Heart cheered. Sunburst walked around, putting pacifiers in every ponies mouths to quiet them down.

“Fluwwy Heawt! Y u tuwn us into foals?!” Twilight demanded. Sunburst put a pacifier in her mouth, but Twilight just spat it out.

“Because u wewe gonna get me into twouble.” Flurry Heart explained. “I don’t want aunties Tia and Luna to be mad at me.”

“U in twouble with me! I thought I was youw Best Aunt Evew!”

“U wewe being a scawy beaw again! But now u a foal, and we can play!” Flurry Heart bounced happily on Sunburst’s back.

“ I no wanna play with u! I gonna stop u!” Twilight tried to use her magic, but only a few sparks came out of her horn.

“Sowwy aunt Twily, but da cwystal heawt diwects all magic diwectly to me.” Flurry Heart then let out a yawn. “I gonna take a nap. Y don’t u play with mommy and daddy until I get back?” Shining and Cadance came crawling into the room. Sunburst lifted the mane six from their cribs and placed them on the floor. He then walked away with Flurry Heart to put her down for her nap, closing the door to the nursery behind him.

The foals all sat quietly for a moment. The silence was broken by Shining. “Wanna see my diapee dance?” Shining crawled over to the changing table and opened the cabinet door. He grabbed a bottle of foal powder and poured it down his diaper. Shining then proceeded to bounce around on his diaper, with foal powder puffing out of the leg holes everytime he landed on his butt.

This caused everypony to burst out laughing, except for Twilight. “U guys, dis is sewious! How awe we supposed to get out of hewe?”

“I just open da doow!” Rainbow said. She tried to fly up to the door handle, but her body was just too pudgy and her wings couldn’t work yet.

“Too bad Spike is an eggie.” Said Fluttershy. “He could just send a note with his fiwe bweath.”

Twilight thought for a moment. “If only I could get a message to the outside, beyond that force field.” Twilight then had a brilliant idea. She crawled over to the toy chest and dug through it until she found some crayons and paper. Twilight then began to draw, as best as she could, a picture of her and her friends being turned into foals by Flurry Heart.

Applejack approached Twilight. “Wat ya doin’ Twily?”

“I’m making a pictuwe to ask for help.” Twilight replied.

“But how awe u gonna sneak it past Fluwwy Heawt? And get passed the fowce field?” Applejack asked.

“I have dat all figuwed out.” Twilight finished drawing the picture, then folded it up and hid it in her diaper. Twilight then crawled over to the door and pounded on it. “Fluwwy Heawt? Fluwwy Heawt!”

After pounding on the door for several minutes, Flurry Heart had Sunburst open the door. “So, u weady to play now?” Flurry asked.

“U bet!” Twilight answered. “In fact, we wanna play out in da snow!”

Flurry Heart smiled and clapped her hooves. “Yay! I love da snow! Let me get u weady!” Flurry Heart zapped everypony with her magic. They found themselves covered in foal size coats and caps, with their diapers still poking out the back. Sunburst then placed them all in a large foal carriage, and walked them outside the castle.

Once outside, Sunburst placed all of the foals on the ground. Flurry Heart then used her magic to open up a hole in the force field so that the snow could fall in. After waiting a few minutes, enough snow had drifted in for the foals to play in.

“Let's make a snowpony!” Flurry Heart said. While she and the others were busy making the snowpony, Twilight removed the picture from her diaper. She then folded it as carefully as she could into a paper airplane.

“Here goes nothing” Twilight thought. With all of her might, Twilight threw the paper airplane upwords. It soared across the wind until it finally passed through the opening in the force field.

Twilight bounced with joy. “Yay! I did it!” She was then hit with a snowball.

“Ha! Got you aunt Twily!” Flurry Heart said as she got another snowball ready.

“I gonna get u!” Twilight replied as she made a snowball of her own. Secretly, she hoped that somepony on the outside would get the picture and figure it out.