• Published 26th Jul 2018
  • 306 Views, 1 Comments

Letters From The Front - Epsilon_Eleven



Series of letters sent by a stallion from the Front to its sister back home.

  • ...
 1
 306

Eight Letter

20th June

Hey sister! How are you and mother? Good I hope, and as I told you earlier. I will reply your letter as soon as I can, since I was hospitalized, thus making me easy to just sit back and read your letters. It won't be long for me to return to the front however, but it didn't really matter. I got a lot of get well soon letters from home, is that your doing sister? Celestia already know that you don't really have to worry about me, but yet. You did, and I'm happy about it. Thank you for your hard work sister! I really appreciate it.

The doctor said, that I will return to the front shortly. So expect for a late reply from me anytime soon, but I still read your letters, my dear sister. Feel free to sent me letters anytime you want, and feel free to tell me your activity back home. I'm looking forward to your letters!

Anyway, base what I heard. Our army start to push through the enemy line and even start to advance deep behind the enemy line. They are falling, and I could feel the end of this war. It was a matter of time before their lines was broken and shattered by our mighty army. Maybe this late July, we will enter the Crystal Empire lands. Hopefully before winter arrives. It will broke down the offensive, and by then, Crystal Empire will be ready for a defense on their land.

Stay healthy, sister. Take a good care. Stay out of trouble.

With Cheers and Love.
Your Brother.
Light Sheer.

P.S : Thanks for the cake! :D