• Published 26th Jul 2018
  • 305 Views, 1 Comments

Letters From The Front - Epsilon_Eleven



Series of letters sent by a stallion from the Front to its sister back home.

  • ...
 1
 305

Sixth Letter

12th May

Hello again Sister! Your letter is like... I don't know, I'm no good with metaphors. Thing is, its like a glimpse of light in the dark, it brings joy and happiness from your letters alone. That made me very happy, it was so glad to see you're okay at home. And can you create me that cake once I got home? It looks delicious!

Anyway, things got heated up in here. No, not literally, base on the report from the scouts; the enemy is moving their troops, possibly aiming to take a foothold in the hill not far from my previous location. They are bringing a large army to defeat and break through our defense, seems like they were reluctant to accept defeat. Good thing is, my regiment was reinforced with
a larger army led by Shining Armor himself. Yeah, you read it, General Shining Armor is gonna be leading my regiment. Isn't that cool?! I couldn't believe it at first, but to be under the banner of the General Shining Armor himself? it was a great honor to serve under him.
(Yes you do know my favorite!!!)

Anyway, enough with that topic. How are things looking up at home? Looking good I hope, still though, you need to warn mother about her health. Her seemingly endless work to help injured pony from the war could be dangerous, try to talk this with mother will you? I'm concerned about her. Take a good look of her, and stay safe sister. I mean it!

With Joy and Concern.
Your Brother.
Light Sheer.