• Published 31st Jul 2012
  • 2,064 Views, 44 Comments

My little Pushka pony - ru771an



Nexus finds his cannon pony...sleeping in a cannon,having not known what the hell mlp is.....

  • ...
2
 44
 2,064

a short while afterwards

A little bit later.

I stood up and watched Pushka sleep for a while, she looked...cute. I don’t use that word often so calling something cute is rare for me.
After some thinking with my hand on chin. A conclusion reached me about the question of Pushkas sexuality. The foal had a slightly curved head with a mane that had a purple curve to it. Not to mention the large eyes that I had never seen before on a horse. And then the horn...a horn.

Weird isnt it?. Making a least a conclusion about Pushkas sexuality would be a difficult matter for anyone but me. In a instant I had deduced that Pushka was a female. Quite logical.
I saw her wake up and those massive eyes opened, I can tell she was young..very young. She wouldn’t survive without somebody to look after her.
First of all....did I want to keep her?. Would she become a pain?. She is pretty bright looking too. I can tell she is going to be intelligent. I know what horses ate..carrots and stuff. I had a few of those lying around so I picked Pushka up and put her on a nearby chair.Of course my room was a officers one, I couldn’t bear to be put with other guys in a room..thats were all of the rumours about rape came from.

Anyway, I gave Pushka some carrots that were lying around on a plate. She looked at them with even wider eyes and eat them pretty quickly.
Then I realised that she needed a drink for...breakfast?.
It was breakfast right?.
I took a look at the time and it was indeed breakfast time. For some strange reason I was feeding my pet before I fed myself. Well she needed a drink so I got a cup and poured some Vodka into it. Before resting it on the plate that Pushka had recently devoured of its content.She took a look at it, those azure eyes of hers somehow taking in everything. To my surprise she couldn’t drink it because it was in a cup. I had the answer to that and lifted her head up and poured the drink into her mouth. Pushka slurped the drink down fast enough that I didn’t have long to wait.

“Damn this girl is going to be a drinker..like me”.I chuckled to myself.
Well she might have been if she didn’t fall asleep afterwards. Well it was a pretty bad place to fall asleep because there was no back to the chair.

For once I decided to save a living creature and scooped her up in my arms before she could fall backwards. I found her sleeping softly, Pushka was pretty soft as my skin felt her.
She wasn’t that big, maybe a foot long. Nothing too much to handle.
I looked down at the sleeping pony cradled in my arms, as I said before she was cute...adorable even as she slept softly, the occasional little sound coming out of her.

I was going to sell her for money, so I could drink more without trouble but now..well I suppose Im not going to. Trouble is now I have to care for my little Pushka.
I sighed and put her on the foot of my bed,not a big bed but one that is long enough for me to bring women to and house both of us on the bed.

“Well I suppose I can feed you,maybe take you out for a walk..after all you are my pet”, I said to her, still standing up.
She said nothing and I decided to continue, it eventually turned into a small rant.
“Ok lets see, Im going to have to hide you every day, somehow feed you and myself, not bring any women in to this bedroom and not let anyone else in either”.

A knock on the door stopped me.
“Nexus you in...NEXUS?”. A voice that belonged to one of the people that I drank with and socialised knocked on the door and shouted. It was a rule that nobody ever woke anyone up by not shouting. We had to shout.
He woke Pushka up but since she was tired, she looked around as if to search for any predators. She only found me and then I swear a small on her face formed, she then fall back to sleep.

I walked over to the door,I was a mess as I hadn’t washed myself or anything so I didn’t look presentable..not that I ever had to present anything. I took my time in the short walk for the door and noticed that Puskas presence had brightened the place up. All I really had was a bed, a table,two chairs and a bathroom. A cupboard full of stuff and that’s it. And now I had a cute little pony too.

I marched to the door and slammed it open but made sure that it didn’t expose Pushka, my friend wasn’t too surprised at my violent way of opening the door. It was a common trait in these parts.

“So,what am I being woken up for?”. I lied but kept a relaxed and tired face on.
“Oh right,well Nexus you have the day off...because”.He seemed to run out of things to say.
“Because?” I fold my arms and try to continue the short conversation.
“Because...you have...uhh, sustained a injury...BYE!”.

“Well that went way”. I said out loud before thinking.
What should I do for the day?.
“Maybe...I could take Pushka out for a walk”