• Published 23rd Aug 2018
  • 8,459 Views, 265 Comments

I Am (No) God - Animatorsnake



The small town of Ponyville is a source of strange things, but the stallion who lives at the edge of town is a mystery on his own. What does he hide in such a small shack like that? Why is he so empty? ...Where did he come from and who is he really?

  • ...
39
 265
 8,459

Special Chapter: Battle For Control

Deep within the mental recesses of Eclipse Light..

Most common examples of one’s mental worlds is a reflection of oneself – their soul – in which it can go from a child’s fantastical view on reality, a war-torn land of strife and battle of a soldier, to even the ambitious, righteous goals of a conqueror.

It reminds me of an adage old saying from… well, from a murky past.

Life begets Death, Creation begets Destruction, a cycle of continuity will lead to the end of all. Forget thine burdens, for what awaits is the Eternal, or be swallowed by the abysmal depths of Chaos.”

I never had a clear view or understanding of my own reflective mental world… but I understand now that the nothingness I see within my closed eyes… is my mental world – the reflection of my soul.

Emptiness.

Pitch darkness that swallows all light and is solid as the far-reaching unknown skies of the night, not even stars will outlast such shadowy visage. The only things to exist is the darkness, silence… and myself.

Here I stand and here I think, wandering, pondering, questioning… waiting.

For untold eons I asked myself the truth of my reality of my existence, and the role I play in this game of life and death, of creation and destruction.

I played many roles and lived many lives – a warrior, a soldier, a wanderer, a healer, a traveler, a merchant, a leader, an executioner, a prisoner, a criminal, a judge, a victim, a liar, an avenger, a bystander, an observer…

A hero…

The dried blood that stain my arms and hands, no matter how much I wash away, its stickiness and scarlet essence can still be felt on me. I have trudged worlds of life brimming with aura… and have seen to these worlds end countless times.

I have witnessed wars that shook worlds and realms asunder, seen denizens outcast from their homes, a sea of orphans made motherless and fatherless… turned against one another for survival.

I have bore witness to the madness of self-proclaimed prophets, that sacrificed their own people and turned innocents into abominations and monsters.

The cries of all reality screamed at this damnation… and with balance had to be made. I both stand guard and seat myself on the Empty Throne… both alone… and accompanied.

“Just as this is the millionth time I came here… this is the millionth I must face you once more, my innermost chaos – my sin, my burden… my madness, my instinct…”

“I shall face you again my murderer and accomplice, until one or the other falls within this eternity, made renew once more,” said Eclipse.

Eclipse stood on two legs once more, his form shaped like a minotaur, but more lean and rather than cloven hooves, but feet like an ape. Cloaked in a shrouded darkness, eyes blazing with white glowing light, he faced within the pitch dark void… himself and yet not himself.

Stood afar was a figure that glowed a crimson murderous light that just pushed away the shadows, it’s hands of four-pronged claws, it’s legs ending in talons like a raptor, but it’s most visible feature was the eyes – eyes that too glowed but not of white, but were pitch dark orbs of black, as if black-holes were used for eyeballs than real eyeballs.

Gsv vmw rh mrts, wzip droo ezmrhs zmw hllm wzbh lu yollw lu xzimztv droo wvhxvmw. Xszlh hszoo ivgfim, xszlh hszoo yovvw gsrh ivzon wib, xszlh hszoo ifov vgvimzo lmxv nliv!

The crimson entity screamed nonsense, but to Eclipse it was clear as rain what was spoken, but in the end, nonsense is nonsense.

“Time may past, but you’ll never change… then I suppose we’ll continue off our war for control again.”

Eternity shall last, this I swear, into the fray once more, shall I divulge my soul in my unending rule.
(Zoo gsrmth hszoo vmw, zoo droo ivgfim gl nzwmvhh, wvhgifxgrlm hszoo drkv gsv hozgv xovzm, gsv mrtsgnziv droo yvtrm zmvd, uli xszlh rh fmwbrmt.)

Both Eclipse and the crimson entity spoke at the same time, each saying a final passage, until Eclipse drew out both his twin swords, while the crimson entity did the same – a twin pair of swords, one spewing crimson flames, while the other unleashed frigid frost.

An infinite emptiness...
(Zm vgvimzo xszlh...)

...to an end to a cycle of suffering.
(...gl zm vmw gl z kzgs lu mlgsrmt.)

The first few seconds were of the two standing with both weapons drawn, gazing deep into the eyes of the other... and then they vanished.

(Fight Music)

Like lightning striking the earth, sparks of two energies clashing against one another lit dark expanse. Both fights fought one another in speeds imperceptible with common sight, their sword strikes resembling the flashes of the birth of stars.

Like stars soon said flashes flicker away, until more soon appearing, the intensity of their battle exceeding even further on until a shock-wave of air blasts the surrounding air.

Both Eclipse and ‘the crimson’ are face-to-face, both pairs’ weapons in a lock formation; Eclipse unflinching gaze against it’s glare of madness, a cackling laughter echoing from it’s throat.

With a push, the two stepped back from one another, giving the other space to reevaluate the situation and their surroundings. While the battle of the mind felt only mere seconds, the outside world could be much different than within, and with this thought did something change.

Nzb gsv gvm vovnvmgh, xlmmvxgvw yb gsv gdrm-hrwvw xlrm lu ivzorgb, yzmrhs gsrh xsrow lu xszlh yzxp gl ulitlggvm wvkgsh lu xivzgrlm! Nzb blfi wvhgifxgrev dzbh, rmhzmv iznyormth, zmw mrtsgnzirhs gslftsgh, ulivevi yv wildmvw rm rmurmrgb’h yzgsrmt ortsg, zmw vgvimrgb’h vevi-ivzxsrmt tizhk!

Eclipse could recognize the voice being his protege, the ‘crimson’ too also recognized it and realization dwelt on it as it’s time was coming to an end. With a vicious but knowing grin, it bowed flamboyantly as it knew time was short as it said its farewells to Eclipse as ebony chains seem to descend and arise around it’s surroundings.

Said chains proceeded to wrap around it’s arms, legs, wrists, torso, and neck, till every inch of the creature was sealed a cocoon of ebony chains. The visible part was two leering black orbs gazing from within a crack of the cocoon. Soon the cocoon descended into the pitch dark floor, a gleeful laughter echoing from below as the cocoon slowly descended downwards.

Yvtlmv uiln gsrmv slhg, zmw yv uroovw drgs Elrw’h ortsg! Void Technique: Maker’s Lock!

With the final work spoken, the seal was made and Eclipse could feel his mind lighten with the swift submission of ‘the crimson’. Soon a white light seemed to form before him like doorway, dropping both swords to the floor, said weapons melding with the ground, Eclipse stepped forward, exiting his mental world.

Feeling the soreness from his body, Eclipse opened his eyes until he gazed upon the forlorn look of his protege – her cerise eyes gave off a look of worry compared to her annoyed posture.

“...How long was I under it’s influence for?” asked Eclipse, slowly standing back up.

“One hour, forty-two minutes, and seventeen seconds as of now, master,” said the unicorn, bowing respectfully.

“Hmmm, that was quite awhile, still was a surprise that so called spirit managed to break through my mental defenses that easily… I might not be as close to my full-strength, if it took that easy to break for a semi demi-god to crack them. Either case, we should go, no doubt the lingering energies will be sensed by the princesses soon.”

She nodded in agreement, but before they left she asked what needed to be done next.

“What is our next move, master?”

“For now… we wait, Discord isn’t a threat but more of a nuisance, let’s have the girls and princesses take this victory. The less they know about our involvement, the better.”

The two soon leave, vanishing into a swirling ebony vortex, leaving no evidence of them being there, the only clues remaining is the scars from two different battles – one of the day against the night, the other of protege against her master.

With their departure, the arrival of the two sisters happens, both questioning what could had caused such extensive damage and left such violent energies behind.

Such mysteries would be left unanswered until another day.

Author's Note:

(A short chapter focusing on what occurred during the mind of Eclipse, while I planned to write something like this, I kept it separate from the actual chapter - mainly because I was in a hurry with writing and didn't want to add to much information in the same chapter to be congested at once.)


Thoughts: Eclipse Light

Narration/Dialogue: [???Corrupted~ ~Data???]
Eclipse Light
Ursus