• Published 2nd Aug 2012
  • 2,297 Views, 66 Comments

Polar opposites - A Fox in Equestria



Two smitten pegasi, an oblivious pink party pony, and lots of awkward moments must lead to something

  • ...
7
 66
 2,297

Rarity: Intermission

It's been weeks since either pegasus had been seen.

Neither of them were missing per-say. Fluttershy refused to leave her cottage because she insists she is 'training'. And Rainbow Dash took all of her sick days and left Ponyville for some reason, the last pony to talk to her was Applejack who resists telling them what they spoke about.

Rarity was putting the pieces together. Not the right ones, but she didn't know better.

"Hey there Rarity! Wanted to see me for something?" Applejack inquired as she walked through the door

"Yes indeed darling!" Rarity said as she locked the boutique door behind the earth pony "It's about our two absent friends."

Applejack froze "...what about 'em?" she asked cautiously

"You were the last one to have a conversation with our dear Rainbow Dash. Her boss only spoke with her long enough to give her time off." Rarity said with a devilish grin "I want to know what she said."

Applejack turned to face the fashionista "I can't tell ya, and I won't tell ya."

"Your loyalty to Dash rivals her own, but you will talk."

"No."

The windows flew shut with magic.

"No."

The back door slammed and the blinds slid down.

"No."

Rarity stepped forward as ribbons started to float around her.

"You can't hurt me Rarity." Applejack said nervously

"Darling, who ever said I was going to hurt you?"

It all happened in a flash. A chair flew up behind Applejack as a magic aura pushed her into it. The floating ribbons surged forward and wrapped around the pony and the chair immobilizing her.

When Applejack was successfully bound Rarity waltzed towards her, "You will speak my dear Applejack."

Applejack thrashed around as much as the ribbons would let her, but to no avail. "I. Won't. Tell."

Rarity was inches from Applejack when she plucked off the earth ponies stetson and put her hoof on Applejacks chest.

"Then I will make you." Rarity hissed as she popped the hat on her head.

The ribbons slowly got tighter, removing any movement Applejack had. Rarity walked behind Applejack.

"Tell me." Rarity whispered in Applejacks ear

"No."

Applejack could feel Rarities warm breath on her neck, then she felt her muzzle.

"Rarity! What in tarnation are you-" Applejack was cut off with a squeal when Rarity bit down lightly on her neck.

"Tell me." Rarity whispered again from her spot on AJ's neck

"N-No!" Applejack yelled, flustered

Rarity kept silent as she slowly made her way up to Applejacks ear, leaving tiny bites on the way. She then put her lips on Applejacks ear and started to play with it in her mouth.

Rarity pulled away and whispered "Tell me."

Applejack was silent except for her panting, she had broken into a cold sweat.

Rarity went back to work, licking from Applejacks ear to down below her jawline stopping right before her lips.

"One last time." Rarity said as her lips became level with Applejacks "Tell me."

Applejack was panicking. If she waited any longer Rarity would do something very stupid. Applejack needed help, and she knew there was only one way to get it.

"PINKIE!" Applejack bellowed with all the air she had left, "SHE'S TRYING TA MAKE ME BREAK A PROMISE!"


The door to the boutique explode. As the dust cleared they saw Pinkie Pie. Her mane was twirling and flowing like Celestias, but it seemed to resemble fire instead. Her usually sky-blue eyes were light-red with a satanic glow that her entire coat mimicked.

She spoke in a cool tone, but her voice seemed distorted. "Breaking a promise is bad." She started as she took a few steps toward Rarity "But making somepony break a promise is blasphemous."

With a sudden flash Pinkie vanished and reappeared behind them.

"EXTERMINATE! EXTEMINATE!"

The ribbons binding Applejack burned in a pink fire, leaving an unharmed earth pony. Rarity flew out the door while flinging random items at the crazy bouncing devil.

They faded down the road and out of sight.

Applejack simply sat there in the chair thinking one thing over and over.

Rainbow Dash owes me, Rainbow Dash owes me, Rainbow Dash owes me...