• Published 30th Jul 2012
  • 677 Views, 6 Comments

Outcast - FangFang Whooves



A story about my adopted name for my made character Fang and her life.

  • ...
15
 6
 677

Equestria Prime

"Oh sweet Nightmare Moon! Why did I dare open my mouth." The beautiful pony raced around the room sobbing. "I knew that she hated killing ponies but I can't exactly be blamed. I mean, it's tradition! Especially since that Equestrian 'Summer Sun Festival' thingy is coming soon. We always ate there before SHE became Princess." Diamond Diadem was confused. The fact that her fellow people were cannibals like and her and the fact that their ruler wasn't was just a bit strange. "Move it lady!" The stretcher bearers barked at her. Using their horns, they levitated the most comfortable stretcher imaginable to the monarch's chambers. Diadem was worried. Not just about her Princess' safety, but about her state of mind...

____________________________________________________________________________

"Nungh.. Ugh.. What happened?" Fang had awoken to find that she was lying in her bed with a bunch of guards and her royal advisor, Diamond, looking at her with a worried expression on her face. "By order of the Blood Kingdom, we ask of you to reveal your name, age, and purpose here." One of the guards told her with a tone of authority along with that soft sounding that means that your in trouble. "What?" The Princess mumbled. "State your age, name and purpose imposter!" The guard yelled, with more meaning to his voice. "Oh alright.. Princess Fang of the Blood Kingdom, age 1000 exactly and purpose: To rule Blood Kingdom and try and change the ways of my little ponies."

Fang took a deep breath and looked at everyone with a hint of boredom on her face. She knew what was coming. The kingdom refused to believe they could be ruled with the same love and compassion as Celestia and Luna; They were going to throw her into the dungeon. "She's an imposter. This can't be the real Princess. She has ruled us for 1000 years yet we have been ruled by a fake. A changeling whom has betrayed their Queen." One of the guards spoke up. "But a changeling could only transform if they were to see the Princess now." Everyone gasped. "The changeling has murdered our Princess. She is a spy for the Light One!" When they said 'Light One' they really meant Celestia. She was hated in the Blood Kingdom. Not really their fault for Celestia, at the mention of a cannibalistic pony kingdom, shunned them from seeing the day time. Luna helped aswell.

The kingdom never saw the day. Luna had created a smaller moon that would disappear once the province learned to love and Celestia hid the sun from them. But for some reason, the ponies would grow more evil. Bathing in the night of which they relished. Their Goddess' pride and joy. The two Equestrian Princesses had no idea though. That is why, the subjects only worshipped Nightmare Moon.. who was 'killed' by the Elements of Harmony. However, the kingdom didn't know this and thought that their Queen of the Night was still roaming Equestria and one day, would come down to them and bless them with powers so grand that they could overthrow Celestia and eat and savage all of the ponies there.

____________________________________________________________________________

The Princess Fang, was to be thrown into the dungeons that night without a fair trial. She was sentenced for the rest of her life there. The 'changeling' had supposedly been feeding off the love for killing from the other ponies and that is why she didn't die. There was a thud at the door and the Princess, without looking, opened it with her horn. "What is it? Here to mock me of my failure of my grand plan to sell you all to Celestia?" Fang asked, ticked off. "No never your majesty!" Fang's ears perked up. Nopony had said 'your majesty' for the whole week. "What?" "No! I am here to help!" The Princess was starting to pay attention now and looked around to see a tall white alicorn, with blue eyes and a red mane, smiling at her. It was as if the legends had come true. Fang stared at the beautiful creature in awe and bowed. "Why would you help me? I am the so called 'Leader' of the cannibal ponies." She told the Queen. The Queen; That little slice of Equine majesty, was Queen Faust. The most loved and feared of all the alicorns. "Because you are different, FangFang Crimson Blood Whooves." That was the first time she had heard her full name. She never even knew what it was. She had always just referred to herself as Princess Fang. "Now, you have less than 10 minutes before your 'trial'. Don't pack anything. Just fly. I will guide you..." As the Queen started to fade out, Fang could see a faint glow in the horizon. Was that the sun? That great orb of heat and hope that she had forever longed to see? Fang turned to where the Queen had just stood and saw nothing. Just a quill and a bottle of ink remained. Like that of her cutie mark. Fang knew what she had to do. She was going to do it.