• Published 28th Jul 2012
  • 3,590 Views, 73 Comments

One Feather of a Fetish - AngelShy24



Featherweight goes on a photo spree snapping pictures of different fillies and mares in Ponyville.

  • ...
14
 73
 3,590

Chapter 3: The Final Target... for Now

The Elements of Harmony: Honesty, Loyalty, Generosity, Kindness, Laughter and Magic. These used to be wielded by Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, but now six of Ponyville’s most unique residents were chosen to be the next bearers of these legendary treasures. But who knew that such a beautiful and delicate flower had the power to help protect Equestria from evil; and by beautiful and delicate flower I mean the lovely mare sporting a bright yellow coat with a sleek flowing pink mane and a three butterflies on her flank as a cutiemark; Fluttershy.

The mane 6 pony friends might all have their own unique sexy quality, but I can’t help but be attracted to Fluttershy and her pure innocent demeanor. Much like Sweetie Belle I’d give anything to see her innocence be unintentionally ruined by some action. How I became attracted to Miss Shy so much in the first place was all because of what happened one day.

I think I was 5 and I was flying somewhere trying out a new camera that my dad gave me; well it was new then anyway. I wasn’t looking where I was going and I slammed into a bird, and both the bird and I went down through some tree branches and onto the ground! Jeez, did that hurt; we both broke one of our wings. I was crying very loudly from the pain but thankfully… Fluttershy was nearby and came to our aid. She was very worried that we were both seriously hurt so she carefully carried me and the little bird. Back at her cottage I remember that she held me close in her hooves trying to comfort me as I continued to cry. She was staring at me with those peaceful sky-blue eyes telling me that everything was going to be alright, that there was nothing for me to worry about; that I was safe with her. I was staring back at her feeling a sense of security; I stopped crying because somehow I knew she was right. I then suddenly held closer and tighter to Miss Shy feeling against her fuzzy yellow coat and warm body heat and I think I fell asleep in her bosom. Being with her was like floating on cloud 9; I felt like I was at peace.

Of course at that time I didn’t realize just how lucky I was to be so close to her, but I am 8 and older now and thinking about rubbing against Miss Shy now aroused me a bit; and once I started to think that, I couldn’t stop.

I was just on my way towards Fluttershy’s cottage after cooling down from my little meeting with Miss Berry Punch and I was determined to not back down! I was going to go there, greet her, ask her to pose her sexy body for me, and maybe ask if I could cuddle with her again… y-you know… if she wanted to. I continued to confidently stomp down the road that led to the cottage where my next target should be laying in wait for lil’ ol’ me. However, I did not expect to pass by another familiar face while on the way there.

“Hello little colt, why are you in such a hurry? Your eyes show determination and heated furry.”

She startled me a bit mainly because I didn’t quite notice her at first, but I turned around to see in front of me the Everfree Forest’s only pony resident, Zecora. Well, technically she was a zebra but she always looked like a pony to me. Anyway, I did answer her question.

“Hi Miss Zecora, I was just on my way to see Fluttershy. I was… going to help her… with a favor.”

Okay, technically I did not lie; except that Miss Shy is the one who’s going to help me with a favor.

“Ah, then you are in luck little colt; no need to be hurrying,” Miss Zecora said, “For she has just returned to her cottage to tend to her darlings.”

“Yes, that great,” I shouted, “Um… I mean… that’s great. Thanks for telling me a head of time.” Man, I really need to work on hiding my excitement more. I then continued to march forward afterwards.

“See you soon little one; have fun with Fluttershy, but when you get to her please tell her that I said hi.”

My body suddenly stopped for a second and slowly turned around only to see the opposite side of Zecora I didn’t see facing her. Her black and white striped rump was slowly moving around as she walked, and her unusual looking tail was swaying at a perfect pace; I never realized just how majestically sexy Zecora looked up close. Oh man, I couldn’t help myself, so I quickly hid in some bushes and got in a perfect backside angle view of her body before she got too far away. While sweating a bit, I automatically took the shot.

‘FLASH!’

One from the backside angle…

‘FLASH!’

… and one directly from behind.

She did sense the flash and quickly looked behind her looking from where it came from.

“What was that huge flash? Perhaps from that little colt I just passed?”

She just shrugged her shoulders and continued on her way.

It never quite hit me about getting shots of her; she was pretty hot in the rare exotic kind of way. I quietly came out of the bushes once the coast was clear, after thoroughly enjoying the view of Miss Zecora’s rear. What the… great, that zebra’s rhymes are contagious.

-----

I continued down the dirt path almost making it to my destination. I was feeling brave and totally confident that I could easily confront Miss Shy and have her pose exclusively for me. So why did my body still shake a little from slight nerves? Perhaps I still wasn’t ready for this. N-n-n-no… no! How can I say that, I’m more than ready for this! I wasn’t going to let last minute nerves ruin my chance to be close to Miss Fluttershy.

I suddenly came to a halt when I realized that I was finally there. There it was Fluttershy’s cottage. It looked so formal, so simple, and so majestic, a place worthy of its owner’s beauty. I approached it with caution ready to start my magic at any time. The animals wondering around in front of the cottage were a whole sort of different species: birds, deer, rabbits, snakes, raccoons, and many others. It’s amazing how one has a special talent to communicate and understand many different animals. I was getting closer until I heard a familiar voice.

“Angel, Angel where are you? You know can’t hide forever, so why not come out and go ahead and take your monthly shot.”

It was Fluttershy, this was it! I was going to face her like a stallion and show no fear; so why did I still feel a bit uneasy? She got closer and closer and I was literally shaking in my hooves.

“Angel, come out, come out wherever you are.”

I tried to hold on, but I couldn’t take it! I quickly turned away and hid in some bushes. The lovely mare’s head perked up when she heard nearby rustling in the bushes.

“Huh, must’ve been a cute squirrel or something.”

She continued to look around for Angel when it hit finally hit her.

“Wait, maybe he’s hiding in the cottage.”

She was finally walking into her cottage; this was my chance to at least get some window shots. But I was hoping to get closer than that but unfortunately I was still too nervous to do so. Augh, I’ll never be ready; it’s just impossible for me! Nonetheless, I started to slowly head towards the cottage. Some of the animals outside were staring at me; curious of what I was doing. But it seems that they didn’t know what I was doing. I guess that’s a good thing assuming that if they did I would be clearly outnumbered.

As I leaned my body against the cottage under one of the windows, I was being careful not to be spotted. Suddenly, I heard Miss Shy’s voice again.

“There you are Angel; now hold still, this will only take a second.”

I slowly peaked up over the windowsill and saw that arrogant little rabbit was literally being held down by some of the other little critters while Fluttershy was giving him his shot. It was such an amusing sight; serves him right for being so stubborn. But realizing that the animals were much shorter than her, she had to bend down real low to do her deed. It wasn’t a real hassle for Miss Shy because she’s used to doing it all the time caring for her animal friends. But unknown to her that when she does so, her flank perks up in the air; and the position causes her to swish her tail a little to the side allowing any-pony paying close attention to her body to see her full open rear. I wondered why and how that works, but who cares; my dream has come true, Miss Shy’s fully exposed flank flashing right before my eyes!

Even though she was a fully grown mare, Fluttershy was even more innocent then Sweetie Belle; so I thoroughly enjoyed seeing her innocent image disappear in my head. But would I really want to try some kinky things with her? Well I don’t know, but right now, shoot picture now, ask questions later! I lifted up my camera getting a clear shot of Angel’s humiliation and Miss Shy’s beautiful soft rump; I seemed to grin nervously while sweating with anticipation.

“There you go, see; that wasn’t too bad now was it?” she said to Angel after ejecting the medicine into him.

At the right moment I took a shot with my camera, and there was a huge…

*FLASH!*

“*Gasp* what was that,” Fluttershy said after noticing the huge flash.

My heart leapt when Miss Shy suddenly faced my direction and raced towards the window! Before she got there, I quickly flew up to the top of the cottage so she wouldn’t see me when she poked her head out and looked all around.

“H-hello… any-pony out there; Hello!”

Thankfully I hid in time and she didn’t notice I was there.

“I guess… I was imaging it; maybe I need to lie down.”

As she pulled her head back in, I slowly hovered back down to the underside of the window and caught my breath.

“Whew, that was a bit too close for comfort,” I thought to myself.

I cautiously peaked over the windowsill again to see Fluttershy just hopping onto her couch. I thought she was just going to lay flat on her stomach, but strangely she just flipped over and landed on her back. The entire underside of her body was all sprawled out across the couch and in view of my eyes. Her mane and tail were hanging off the sides and was flowing with some nearby air.

Wow, she looks so beautiful and sexy at the same time as she just laid there relaxing. This was another opportunity for a good shot. I got my camera ready and started to zoom in on her body; but then it occurred to me, where’s Angel? Ah, who cares; I’m here to enjoy Miss Shy’s awesome views; but before I could hit the button, the face of that bunny suddenly looked at me through the lens scowling. I lowered my camera and saw him continue to scowl at me while crossing his arms tapping his foot. I smiled at him nervously sweating constantly.

“H-hey there little bunny,” I said to him, “Would you believe that I’m here to take pictures of some animals like you?”

Unfortunately, he didn’t buy it. He literally grabbed me by the neck and threw me into the cottage. I landed on my flank with a loud *THUD!* The loud sound scared Miss Shy as she leapt off the couch and into the air.

‘Eeeeeek!’

Then the last thing that I wanted to happen right now did happen… she saw me.

“*Gasp* what the… Featherweight?!”

“H-h-h-hi Miss Shy,” I responded while I continued to rub my slightly sore flank from being slammed on the ground by Angel. You know for a bunny, he was pretty strong.

Fluttershy hovered down on the floor to speak to me, “What are you doing here; you’re not lost or something, are you?”

Suddenly, Angel got her attention and started to shake his head furiously. Fluttershy asked him, “What’s that Angel, he’s not lost? Then why is he here?”

Then it hit me, this bunny was going to rat out on me; but I couldn’t do anything that would not question Fluttershy’s thoughts; even she gets suspicious sometimes.

Angel started to point at my camera to make Fluttershy understand what he’s saying.

“His camera? That is a nice camera.”

He waved his hand in front of her face and point at the window.

“Outside… oh, he was outside my window?”

He smiled and nodded then pointed at my camera and then at her while mimicking camera movements at her.

“He was snapping pictures… of me?” she blushed a bit.

Angel nodded but then stopped then made some other movements that I couldn’t even begin to understand.

“Oh, not just me; what else?”

He hopped beside her and pointed at her cutiemark, then made a circular movement with his hands around the area of her flank… this was not going to end well.

“My cutiemark and my… flank?!”

Angel nodded once more, looked over at me and smiled all smug-like. I really wanted to pound him right now. However, my attention turned off from him when Miss Shy finally got the situation.

“*Gasp* oh my goodness, so that was the flash that I saw. So, you were taking pictures of my… flank?! But… why?”

Well, this is it. I didn’t think I would get this far; but actually I wouldn’t have gotten this far if it wasn’t for that stupid bunny. I tried really hard, but I started to hesitate.

“W-w-well it’s because I… I just…” I couldn’t get the words out of my mouth; I was too flustered by Miss Shy’s presence.

“I’m not making you nervous am I?” she said, “Come on, you can tell me.”

I suddenly looked up at her with eyes as shy as hers, “Miss Shy, can you… keep a secret?”

She suddenly came closer to me upon my request; and I mean… close.

“A secret, of course I can! I-I-I mean… of course I can.”

I started to make my confession to her, “Remember that day w-when I was… injured and you took care of my wing before bringing me back to my home?”

“Oh, yes I do;” she responded, “you were about 5yrs. Old, right?”

“Yeah, well…” I looked up at her and she was just standing there staring at me with those peaceful eyes. My mouth suddenly with drawled anymore words as I suddenly blushed more with my head down shaking and sweating; I never felt so weak in my entire life.

“Huh, Featherweight; are you okay?!” Miss Shy quickly came to my side and put her wing over me to try and calm me down. “Listen Featherweight, you don’t have to tell me your secret; I really don’t mind!”

I stopped my shaking and shouted, “Oh, n-n-no… It’s okay!

I backed up to get a little space between us; enough to feel comfortable while speaking.

“It’s just… at that time when you were taking care of me you held me very close to you. It was a nice… comfortable feeling.”

I blushed again smiling awkwardly.

“Well it must have,” said Miss Shy while smiling, “You fell asleep a lot faster than I expected you to.”

“Well… it was y-you who did that Miss Shy.”

“Me?”

“Yeah; the feel of your soft fur, your peaceful blue eyes, and your pleasantly sounding voice, I… treasure all those things about you Miss Shy; they make me feel completely safe to be with you.”

Fluttershy blushed and her eyes widened, “W-what?”

I decided that I needed to stop stalling; I gave it to her straightforward, “Ever since then, whenever I see you I… I feel all weak in my knees, I can’t think straight; and I always treasured the feel of your soft fur and basically just being around you. The thing is… Miss Shy… I… I think I love… you.”

Fluttershy just stood there kind of shocked; she chuckled awkwardly and said, “Y-You mean, as a friend?”

“No… I mean, I actually love you. I know it might not be right, but… I do love you Miss Shy.” I looked at her smiling brightly while lightly flapping my wings. I couldn’t believe that I was actually doing it! I was talking to Fluttershy and confessing to her!

She didn’t know what to say, she felt kinda weird, “OH… my. Um, no offense sweetie; I’m flattered but, I think I’m too old for you.”

I quickly hopped in front of her while looking up at her face, “I know, but I can’t help it! Whenever I think about you, I can’t stop. I always have to see you every day!”

“Everyday,” she asked, “But, I don’t see you every day.”

“Well… that’s because I hide. I’m kinda shy around you.”

We both looked at each other for a moment and then started to laugh a little; but then we stopped and looked over at the far side of us to see a group of critters making some *Dawww* faces at us, except for Angel who was to the side pretending to hack; heh, jealous.

“Featherweight,” said Miss Shy, “what you said is sweet and all, but that doesn’t explain why you were here taking pictures of my… flank.”

“Yeah well… I came here because I sorta want to take pictures of you… in poses… cute ones.”

I had my head tilted to the side smiling rubbing the back of my head.

“You want me to pose for you; you mean like a model? I’m not sure that I’m comfortable with that.”

Oh yeah I forgot, Miss Shy is not exactly into being in the spotlight. But I can fix that easily. Photos of Miss Fluttershy will be mine!

“Oh don’t worry, these aren’t going public,” I told her, “And besides… no one is going to see them except you… and me.”

“Really, well I guess I can pose for you… i-if you really want to that is.”

“Sure I do;” I told her, “I wouldn’t ask for anything else, Miss Shy.”

“Well… okay. I’m not very good at such sophisticated poses; so maybe you can tell me what you want me to pose like. I really don’t mind what kind of poses, since no-pony else will see them.”

Yes, she’s actually willing to do this, and she wants me to tell her how to pose; time to turn this innocent flower into a full blooming one.

“Well the first pose I had in mind Miss Shy was…” I looked over at Angel who was still staring at me, and then I decided to have a little revenge.

“Pose in the air cuddling… Angel, then I’ll snap a picture when you give him a kiss on the cheek.”

Angel’s eyes grew wide; he wasn’t one to be cuddled too much. But before he knew it, Fluttershy swooped him up in the air and was cuddling him.

“Like this?”

“Perfect; now smile and give him a biiiiig kiss!”

Angel panicked and tried to struggle out, but Fluttershy had a decent grip on him as she lowered her head down and gave him a big kiss on the cheek; thus I took the picture.

*FLASH!*

“That’s was great! Hope you enjoyed that Angel.”

He snarled and blew a raspberry at me, then hopped down on the ground and ran off in embarrassment; it was priceless.

“What’s up with him,” Miss Shy said, “he looked so embarrassed.”

“Oh don’t worry about him Miss Shy,” I told her, “he’ll be fine. But this time could you curl up in your usual laying position with your head up while facing towards me. Plus… surround yourself with some of your animal friends; that would seem like a nice shot.”

“It does sound like a great shot,” shouted Fluttershy with a smile, “come my little friends; come pose with Fluttershy!”

Some of the animals listened and started coming over to her. She continued to smile ever so brightly as they placed themselves all around her. The scene was so perfect, so peaceful, so serene, and so calm. I didn’t even care if it didn’t ruin her innocence; just her presence alone was enough for me.

“Woow, you look very pretty like that Miss Shy.”

“Why thank you Featherweight; I’m really flattered.”

Shooting photos with Fluttershy personally was something that I thought would never happen, but here I am doing what I only dreamed of doing; not just taking photos with Miss Shy but hanging out with her period. However, the training wings were now off. It’s time to see if this mare will let my perverted fantasies come true.

“Would you mind doing something a little different this time Miss Shy?” I asked her.

The animals started to scatter around the room as Miss Shy got up; curious of what I had planned.

“What did you have in mind?”

I bit my lip slightly and said, “Lay on your back.”

Fluttershy smiled and told me, “Okay.” And she did it; she laid flat on her back with her forehooves on her sides and her back legs stretched out. Plus her mane and tail was all spread out around her; so beautiful.

“Now reach out to your tail and pull it onto your face.”

Miss Shy had a little red on her cheeks, “Umm… are you sure? Doing that seems a little… saucy to me.”

“It’s okay Miss Shy,” I told her, “you can trust me, and I promise no-pony else will see these. And besides, I think you would look very… cute like that.”

She smiled at me again looking at my face; she could tell that I was sincere.

“Well… okay, if you really want me to.”

With that, she reached forward and grabbed her tail and pulled it up to her face. I used my wings to fly above her to snap some shots of her in that position. She amazingly looked beautiful and sexy at the same time. Looking at her like this was so mesmerizing how her tail was pressing against her area between her back legs and how she was covering her face’s features with the top of her tail except her graceful eyes. I snapped a few shots from above then landed back on the ground. She looked over at me from the side; once again the angle was perfect! You’d think she actually modeled before; well… actually she did, but it was just for a short while. I decided to take a couple more from that side angle view; her smile made every photo seem… perfect.

That was enough of that; I wanted to try something else.

“You really like to take pictures of me don’t you?” said Miss Shy with an amused smile.

“Yeah, I do,” I responded while blushing.

“Is there another pose you had in mind for me to do for you?”

Actually, I had a perfect solution in mind…oh yeah.

“I do! I was wondering if you were willing to try a pose where you’re stretching forward on your forehooves and your wings spread out and… your… flank raised in the air?”

I smiled at her nervously hoping that she would think that was okay, but she did realized how that pose looks.

“Oh, umm… I don’t know about that. I feel like I would be doing something too… naughty in front of you.”

She looked at me and noticed that I had my head lowered down and a disappointed look on my face. She whimpered silently out of guilt and then told me, “But… I guess its okay; it would be helping you with your photo taking skills. I guess if you can trust me… I can… trust you.”

She started to arch her back up causing her flank raise in the air, and then slowly slid forward getting into the exact pose I suggested. Her cheeks were bright red as she looked over at me questionably.

“This doesn’t bother you, does it?”

I smiled a bit looking at Miss Shy’s raised flank as it was shaking slightly from nervousness.

“Not at all Miss Shy; it brings out the kinky side of you.”

“Kinky side?!” she shouted feeling panicked.

“I-I-I did mean kinky, but not too kinky!”

I took my time taking some good angle shots from the front and the sides; admiring all of her furry glory. Some of the lighting coming through the windows created some nice color hues and shades on her body; it was truly… magical!

At some point I got behind her focusing my camera towards her fluffy rump and wavy tail. I snapped some shots; a few a little far away and a few close-up. I was going to let that do, but unknown to me, Miss Shy knew how I felt about her and decided to dare herself a little to feed my need just a little. She closed her eyes tightly and shook a bit as she suddenly raised her tail up slowly until there was nothing blocking my eyes sudden view of Miss Shy’s full frontal rump!

My camera dropped down as I just stood there sweating and staring blankly in space at the wondrous sight while my face was completely red; I was completely shocked.

“M-M-M-Miss S-S-Shy? W-What are you…”

She opened her eyes and looked at me with such innocent eyes, “W-well… t-this is what you wanted, r-right? I can give you this at least… that is, unless you don’t want me to.”

To be purely honest… she could raise that tail as many times as she wants, cause I went to town on my cameras click button!

After many clicks later, Fluttershy straighten herself up and she was giggling slightly at how much an effect she had flashing herself in front of me.

“Umm… M-Miss Shy,” I said, “there was one more shot that I wanted to try. Earlier I saw you sleeping over there on that couch. Do you think you could lie in that same position but also with your head laying on the side on the hoof rest?”

“Okay, sure,” she replied, “I do need to relax a bit.”

After she got back up onto the couch and laid back into position, she looked just as lovely as she did when I was spy… I mean, looking at her earlier; but something needed to be added.

“Now cross your legs,” I told her, “and have your right hoof down the side and your left one resting on your chest.”

She got really comfortable as she did exactly what I said. She looked absolutely stunning; her innocence was slowly disappearing from my mind, but I didn’t care in the slightest.

“Awesome job Miss Shy,” shouted out to her, “you’re quite a natural!”

She just blushed and shied herself away, “Oh stop, I’m not that good.”

I looked at her with eyes of pure happiness, “You’re good enough for me.”

Fluttershy came to realize that I was just a cute little colt who wanted to snap sweet and saucy pictures of the one mare I fell in love with; but she still had no idea of my huge addiction. I was just about to call my period with Fluttershy over and she was about get up from the couch, but then I stopped her.

“Wait! Umm… Miss Shy?” She looked over at me as I blushed a little and was circling my hoof on the ground. “Could I maybe… lie on top of your soft fur; you know, just for a few minutes?”

She smiled and shook her head knowing that she trusted me completely, “Of course you can Featherweight; I trust you.”

I found myself suddenly hovering over Miss Shy’s laid out body on the couch; I was wondering if this would be okay. But of course it’s okay; it’s just a little cuddle time. I stopped flapping my wings and flumped right on top of Miss Shy. She was checking me out as I was feeling all around her soft fur getting comfortable and smiling happily; she was just as soft and warm as I remembered 3 years ago.

“Miss Shy, do you love me?” I asked her wiggling my little wavy tail, “You don’t think I’m weird do you?”

“Well of course I love you;” Miss Shy said with concern in her voice, “I love all of my friends! And no, I don’t think you’re weird at all, just… strangely different.”

She smiled a bit and started rubbing the top of my head with her hoof.

“But… I’m afraid that you and me being together as… special colt and mare friends just can’t happen… at least not in this stage in life; you’re just too young. I hope you can understand.”

I looked up at her and calmly smiled; I understood completely. She was right about me being too young, and no matter how perverted I felt being on her I just wanted her to have what was best for her. Even if she had a special somepony by the time I am old enough I wouldn’t mind one bit; but I would still treasure the soft comforting feel of her fur forever.

I laid my head back down and closed my eyes and said, “It’s okay, snuggling with you like this… *yawn* is all that I need.”

Miss Shy continued to lay there staring at me relaxing on top of her chest fur. She was wondering when I was going to be done snuggling.

“Umm… Featherweight, I think it’s been a few… ‘Sigh’ minutes.”

She just realized that I had already fallen asleep on top of her; snoring away lightly. She never realized that she was so comfortable to lie on; but then again, she did have other critters like Angel sleep on top of her before. She just smiled as she leaned over to my forehead and kissed it. Then she got comfortable herself then went to sleep with me. I wouldn’t forget this moment for as long as I live.

More than an hour had passed before I woke up and Miss Shy woke up too soon after; I hung around her house for a little bit watching her doing her usual routine. I even had a nice normal conversation with her while she worked. I was so happy that I could finally be around Miss Shy and talk to her normally without shying away too much. After a while we waved goodbye to each other for the day and I promised her that I would come by and visit her again tomorrow; she didn’t mind at all, after all she trusts me completely.

As I walked down the dirt path heading back towards the main section of Ponyville I was scrolling through the pictures on my camera that I took today of Miss Cheerliee, Miss Berry Punch, Miss Zecora and… ‘Sigh’ Miss Fluttershy; I enjoyed them all immensely. But when I got to the end I noticed a picture that I didn’t recognize or even remembered taking. It was a picture of me and Miss Shy sleeping together on the couch. But how could I have taken that picture if I was in it… and asleep? But then I noticed a little tip of a white paw was on the bottom of the photo. Could it have been…? That sneaky little bunny; maybe he wasn’t as bad as I thought he was.

Today would be a day I would never forget, but my attitude and passion for my fetish addiction still stayed the same and I would continue my quest to enjoy the lovely poses and passions of all the fillies and mares of Ponyville. Look out ladies, there’s a brand new and improved Featherweight coming to town!