• Published 11th Jun 2018
  • 990 Views, 11 Comments

Pony POV Series Dark World "The Mean Six" - Alex Warlorn



The events of The Mean Six in the Dark World timeline of the pony pov series

  • ...
4
 11
 990

The Nice Six Dark World

Twilight looked around, her horn broken and bleeding. She saw her sisters around her, broken and bleeding, if they weren't dead, they'd be soon. Fluttercruel would see to that.

"You know... you and I SHOULD BE kindred spirits," Fluttercruel told Flutter. "WHICH IS WHY I'M GOING TO SHOW EXTRA LOVE FOR YOU!"

Twilight couldn't bear to look at the results...

Pinkie hadn't lasted long against Angry Pie once she laughed. Her shattered body returning to the raw material it had been made out of.

Poor Rarity... Those horrid screams of "MY FACE!" from Rarigreed.

Lairjack had been trying to take Jack prisoner... until Fluttercruel stepped in. Traitor Dash looked like she'd been TRYING to lose... until Discord had whispered something in her ear... Traitor Dash said, "I'm sorry," just before the sickening crack.

Now only she was left... but ... they planned everything... they'd been so careful...

'Everything... everything you told me was a lie... you... YOU WANTED them to win...' Twilight thought. Wishing she had the strength left to feel rage at this betrayal.

The voice was so, casual, like she was speaking to a potted plant. Of course it was... I swear, it's like Discord was giving orders to actually let you win... I'll have to do something about that next time.

'Next time?'

Huh? Oh! I thought I disconnected our link. Nothing a fake with fakes of fakes needs to think about. All you need to do is be gotten rid of.

'... Monster... You're Discord aren't you!?'

YOU WILL NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN YOU WORTHLESS NOTHING! And you never shall!

And it was like a shadow she hadn't even known was there was lifted from her.

"You know you were doomed to die from the start don't you?" Twilight Tragedy said soullessly bringing Twilight out of her inner thoughts. The forest burned around them. The Chaos Six surrounded her on all sides.

Twilight Tragedy continued robotically, "A soulless imitation like you could have never hoped to win against me. I am real. You were made from nothing and you'll return to nothing. I don't know why Queen Cadenza even tried with you. Explain it me."

Twilight panted, forcing herself to stand, she'd die on her hooves.

Her first memory, emerging from the burst husk of a tree, climbing to her hooves, fully formed, knowing to work a body that she'd never learned how. Crawling out, seeing five ponies doing the same. Never having learned what a pony was, yet knowing it just the same. Ideas, thoughts, but no memories to connect to any of them, simply THERE! A name, 'Twilight ... Twilight SOMETHING... but she couldn't remember what... her body felt wrong, but how could she even know it was right? And at at the center of them, stood a tall pink Alicorn... Looking at them all with tears in her eyes...

"Oh Twilight... it's wonderful to see you again!" She then did a dance. "Sunshine, sunshine, lady bugs awake, clap your hooves and do a little ... shake?"

She look distraught when Twilight just looked at her confused. How did Twilight even know what 'distraught' was?!

This was... Queen Cadenza... she knew that... this was her... creator... A image... a strand of hair...

The others climbed out of her wooden wombs (again how did she know these, and yet didn't know anything about herself? Or... who she was... made... from?). "AGH!" She cried out, her head hurt!

"Twilight!" Called Queen Cadenza.

"Excuse me... " said a white unicorn... her name was... Rarity? "Are you okay? Is something you need?"

"I... I have a lot to teach of all of you."


"I knew from the start, that me and my sisters were made because of nostalgia Cadenza had for you before you were Discord's slaves... I knew... I think she knew this was likely how it was going to turn out... but I think... she hoped against hope... that seeing yourselves, from before... might finally free you... She created us, we owed it to her to try."

"She thought wrong."

The beam went through Twilight's head, and she knew no more.