• Published 10th May 2018
  • 2,295 Views, 19 Comments

Applejack's New Dress - Foal Star



After being dared to wear a frilly dress during a sleepover. Applejack has become accidently cursed thinking she's a five year old filly.

  • ...
6
 19
 2,295

Chapter three: The Baby Dragon Returns

Pinkie Pie was bouncing through Suagrcube corner delivering treats and pastry dishes to the customers throughout the shop. They usually gave her a smile or they complimented her in which she would give a sweet reply back or make a quick joke. But all of a sudden out of nowhere Pinkie Pie sees something that made the energetic mare pause with confusion. Applejack in a very poofy frilly blue dress burst into the shop shouting, “pinkie pie!”

The pink coated earth pony was stunned as Applejack ran into her and wrapped her hooves around the pink earth pony squeezing Pinkie Pie into the mass of the blue dress. Pinkie Pie blinked in confusion and patted her friend's blue dress as she asked, “Uh...Applejack are you okay?”

Pinkie Pie peered up and wiped the tears from her face as she exclaimed, “oh it’s just horrible! I was at school and I was answering some questions then every pony started laughing at me and called me names!” She cried louder and burst into tears hugging Pinkie Pie even closer to her chest.


Pinkie who was still not sure about what was going on just smiled and hugged Applejack. “Hey, it’s alright you won’t’ be laughed at here!”

Applejack smiled peering up at Pinkie Pie. “Really is it okay if I stay here and have candy and a milkshake!?”

Pinkie Pie nods as she ruffled the mare’s mane. “Yep, that’s right! Now come on let’s get you settled.”

Applejack squealed in joy as she bounced to an empty seat and Pinkie Pie helped settle the mare into it and as she hoofed over an ice cream float with whip cream piled on top. Applejack’s eyes beamed with a glow of childish wonder as she grabbed her treat and started suckling out the ice cream.

But Applejack was starting to see that the other ponies in the shop were snickering at her making the mare whimper and blush at the unwanted attention. Pinkie Pie turned around at the patrons and scolded them, “Hey! Stop that! Applejack is just having a bad day!”

She took her friend and led the sad mare up the stairs and looked around to see that many of the ponies went back to their business. Pinkie and her friend eventually made it to an empty nursery. The place was simple, but there was a crib in the back and diaper changing table near the right side of the room. Applejack blinked in surprise. “Is...is this a nursery?”

Pinkie nodded. ”Yeah, Mrs. Cake just found out she’s pregnant! We're in the middle of furnishing this room into a nursery for the new foal!”

Applejack squealed running to a chest full of toys and dug through them digging out some dolls and plush animals and asked. “Oh wow look at all these toys!”

Pinkie nodded and smirked seeing how Applejack’s attention span was so small now and explained, “yeah there’s quite a few in there mostly donations from many ponies around town whose foals all grown up.”

Applejack wasn’t paying attention as she began placing them in a circle and asked, “Pinkie can we play tea party?”

Pinkie chirped “of course sweetie, but we're going to need a few other things for a tea party!”

She then without warning began to take out a pink plastic table and placed it in the middle of the room and set up some pink plastic chairs. Applejack gasped and sat down with a giggled hugging a teddy bear close to her chest. Pinkie watched with a smile “aww your so cute, but I have to ask why are you acting like this?”


Applejack giggled, ”what are you talking about Pinkie I’m five! I’ve always acted like this.”

This made Pinkie pause now realizing something was definitely wrong with Applejack. Then upon looking at the strange dress Pinkie Pie thought, “oh I see I bet that dress is enchanted like those foal things Spike had that made him act like a hatchling.”

Applejack looked up with childish wonder in her eyes and asked, ”Spikey? You mean Spikey the baby dragon is coming to play with me?”

Pinkie giggled and threw her hooves in the air. “Of course he is, but I need to go get him and Twilight.”

Applejack clapped her hooves with glee. “Alright! Well, I’ll stay and play here!”

Pinkie pie stopped releasing that Applejack in her current state probably needs somepony to watch her. Then she heard a familiar filly’s voice asked, “Hey do you know if my sister Applejack came by? She’s wearing a silly dress.”

Pinkie Pie bounced down to see Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom both asking ponies the same question all pointing towards upstairs but Pinkie quickly bounced down. “Hey you two! You looking for Applejack!?”

Apple Bloom perked up and asked, “hey Pinkie? You know where Applejack is!?”

Pinkie Pie nods and continued, “Yep she upstairs follows me!”

The energetic pink pony bounced upstairs to the empty nursery with Applejack playing a silly game of tea party as she turned with a smile. “hey big sis! Ya came to play with me!?”

Apple Bloom just groaned and was going to say something but? Pinkie Pie spoke up first “of course she is! I think Sweetie Belle should play along too!” She quickly placed two cute pink frilly dresses over the school fillies and plopped them into two empty seats as they glared at Pinkie who just oat their manes and cooed, ”now you two don’t get all pouty I just need you two to keep an eye on Applejack while I go get Twilight.”

Apple Bloom groaned looking at her pink dress with distaste. ”Alright I guess ya have a point, but please hurry I don’t need ponies seeing me like this.”

Pinkie Pie ruffled the filly’s mane. “Oh don’t worry I'll be back in a jiffy.”

She then bounced downstairs as applejack poured some tea into the school fillies cups. “There now lets play!”

They both sighed and sipped their teas smiling as Apple Bloom thought Twilight better get here fast! I don’t know how long I can keep Applejack busy.


All the while this is happening Big Macintosh burst through the classroom doors panting. The class all looked up at him, and he saw Cheerilee was sitting down at her desk with most of her students busy writing their essays on bullying he asked, ”Ch...Ch...Cheerilee was Applejack here?”

Cheerilee sighed,”She was Big Mac, however.” She turned to her class with a glare. “But my class made fun of her dress, and she ran off. I had Apple, and Sweetie Belle goes out to find her.”

Big Mac groaned and pounded his hooves into the ground in anger as he ran outside and pondered. “If I were Applejack where would I go?”

Then he turned to see Rarity coming down the road and ran to her and asked, “Rarity! I need your help!

The mare blinked in surprise and asked. “Darling, what’s going on?”

Big Mac looked up and in a worried tone asked, “Rarity have you seen Applejack she’s wearing a very poofy blue dress!?”

Rarity gasped. “Oh yes darling I saw her running towards the schoolhouse…”

Big Mac stomped a hoof and groaned in agitation, “Just wonderful!”

Rarity eyed him and asked, “darling what’s the matter? Isn’t she there?”

Big Mac shook his head and muttered in agitation, “Applejack thinks she’s a little filly and has run off who knows where.”


Rarity tapped a hoof to her chin. “Well, I think that if I were a filly, the first place I would go to Sugarcube corner.”

Big Mac blinked and within a single instant hugged Rarity and twirled her around with a big smile on his face as he squeaked,"ey’yup!” He then placed her down and ran down the road as fast as he could. Rarity ran alongside him towards the bakery and sighed, “Hopefully I’m right.”


Pinkie Pie bounced towards The Golden Oaks library to see Scootaloo banging on the door. “Hey, some pony open up! Come on!”

Pinkie bounced over and asked, “hey Scootaloo what’s going on!?”

Scootaloo gave an exasperated sigh, “I’m trying to find Twilight? But she’s clearly isn’t here.”

Pinkie Pie tapped a hoof to her chin. “Let me guess you know about Applejack’s enchanted dress too?”

Scootaloo turned, “I knew that dress was the reason why she was acting so cooky! But Twilight is only open who can help her right!? I mean she helped Spike out of that time he was enchanted in thinking he was a baby!?”

Pinkie Pie nodded and chirped, ”probably! But if Twilight isn’t here, then we're definitely in trouble.”

The two then heard the door open both fillies bounced in anticipation. But they both groaned seeing Spike standing in the doorway he was sweating a little. He was breathing fast as he stammered, ”hey uh Pinkie…Scootaloo what brings you two here?”

Pinkie Pie chirped, “Hey Spike! We’re trying to find Twilight any idea where she is!?”

Spike gave a small sigh of relief and explained, “Oh, she went to Rarity’s because she’s looking for some enchanted dress that her grandmother sent her.”

Pinkie clapped her hooves. ”great!” she turned to Scootaloo. “Hey, you should go get Twilight and bring her to Sugarcube corner I need Spike…for something else!?”

Scootaloo saluted, “you got it!” she got back on her scooter and zoomed down Ponyville towards the carousel boutique. Pinkie Pie turned to Spike who blinked as pinkie blushed, “Hey Spike, I have a question what would you do for a dozen sapphire swirl cupcakes!?”

Spike’s mouth watered at the thought of that many and rubbed his belly as he moaned, “I’ll do anything! What is it!?”

Pinkie Pie smirked as she waved a hoof and casually asked, “oh I don’t know...would you wear diapers again…just one more time.”

Spike instantly threw up his hooves. “No way! There’s no way I’m ever wearing diapers again not even for a hundred sapphire blue swirl cupcakes!”

Pinkie sighed, “look, Spike, I need help with Applejack she’s the one wearing the enchanted dress, and we need to keep her from making a fool of herself. She needs ponies to play with her, and I don’t think Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle can pull it off.”

Spike groaned and shook his head. “No way! My answer is still no.”

Pinkie Pie gave Spike innocent puppy dog eyes. “Alright well…but you like wearing pull-ups right?”

Spike stammered, ”how do you-“ He gasped putting his claws over his mouth as Pinkie burst out laughing and clapping her hooves. “I knew it! You still wear them!”

Spike groaned running a claw down his face and grumbled, “You better not tell any pony.”

Pinkie got up still giggling as she crossed her heart and shoved a hoof into her eye as she exclaimed, “I won't…as long as you help me!?” Spike groaned seeing he had no choice, “f...fine! But will any pony be there!?”

Pinkie Pie shakes her head. “Nope, you’ll just play with Applejack while Twilight finds a way to remove the dress.”

Spike sighed, “fine, whatever but you’re not dressing me in diapers until we're in a private room and you won’t speak about this to anypony.”

Pinkie Pie nodded as she proclaimed, “I already made a Pinkie promise!”

Spike sighed “fine let’s get this over with.” He followed pinkie pie down the road as he thought how in the hay she knew about the pull-ups! Was it pinkie sense!? If so has she told anypony else!?


Spike and Pinkie Pie eventually made it upstairs as they heard shouting and something flying across the room. Pinkie comes in gasping seeing the tea set crashed in dozens of pieces all over the place. The two school fillies were trying to calm the mare down. Applejack began bucking the walls screaming, "I wana pway outside!”

Apple Bloom stomped a hoof. “Applejack calm the hay down, or you're going to timeout!”

Applejack stuck her tongue out. "No ya a meanie poopy head!"

Apple Bloom stomped her hoof again and scolded her big sister. "You're going to calm down at the count of three."

Applejack whined and stomped her hooves But Apple Bloom continued her countdown. “Two...one…”

The farm mare sat down on the floor with a cute pout with her dress flying up as she crossed her hooves.

Sweetie Belle just rolled her eyes at Applejack’s antics but turned around upon hearing the door opening. She gasped upon seeing Pinkie Pie strolled in and squeaked. “Oh thank Celestia you’re here Pinkie! Apple Bloom was trying to just play with her but...well she wanted to play outside and of course, we said no then she started acting like this!”

Pinkie giggled, ”aww well that’s alright you two can take those dresses off and head back to school. Tell Cheerilee, Pinkie has everything under control."

Sweetie Belle instantly too her silly dress off as Apple Bloom sighed taking her’s off and grumbled, “remind me to never want to be the big sister again!”

Sweetie Belle ran out through the door as Apple Bloom followed her. Applejack went up and sighed, "sorry Pinkie just wanted to play outside."

Pinkie cooed and patted Applejack on the head, “Well sweetie we don't want want to get that pretty dress u…” She saw that the dress was now quite stained with mud and tea as she giggled finishing her statement.”Uh dirty…”

Applejack nodded as she exclaimed, “okay Pinkie ya right don’t want my dressie getting dirty it’s my favorite dress!” As she twirled around in it some more.


Pinkie giggled and cooed, “ Alright Applejack but I also came by because have a new playmate for ya!”

She then shoved Spike into the room with her nose with the dragon blushing and waved a claw. “Hey Applejack…”

He was awestruck seeing Applejack with her glassy look and her ruffling dress swaying from side to side now stained oatmeal, mud and tea she asked, “hey spikey uh..ya dun need diapees anymowe!?”

Pinkie Pie giggled, “nope Twilight just ran out don’t worry I’ll get him padded up.”

She took Spike to the diaper changing table, and Applejack gasped, “Oh Pinkie I wana help!”

Pinkie Pie waved a hoof. “Alright come on then!”


Applejack squealed as she bounced over and Pinkie Pie first got out the foal powder, and she held Applejack’s hooves gently as she powdered the dragon’s rump. Applejack’s eyes were filled with wonder as they finished powdering the dragon. Some got out one of the infamous pink gem printed padded diapers he wore a few months ago during his time being treated like a baby hatchling. Pinkie Pie slid the padding and slid the tail through the back and then began to fold it over his front as she cooed, ”alright Applejack tape him up.”

Applejack nodded as she took the tabs and secured them a bit clumsily across the young dragon’s belly. He moaned looking down seeing the thick padding now strapped around him and he grumbled, "here we go again."

Pinkie Pie giggled and patted the diaper making it crinkle quite loudly, "okay Spike come on and give us your cute waddle!" The energetic pink pony placed the dragon down on the ground as he grumbled and had to stick his little arms out from both sides while sticking his tail up in the air. Spike blushed feeling Pinkie pie and Applejack's gazes burning into his back but had no choice and began to waddle across the room making loud audible crinkling noises with each step. Applejack clapped her hooves in glee and squealed, ”He’s so cute! Now spikey let's play!”

Pinkie smirked, “Alright you two but first let’s clean this mess up. She helped set up the tea set with the pink table and chairs as Applejack placed her plushies around the small table once again. As she bounced in her chair as Spike blushed sitting across from her feeling himself sink into the pillowy substance thinking, despite this being embarrassing I do miss how comfortable these diapers are.

Applejack who was now pouring the tea again looked up and asked in a sweet tone, “uh Pinkie spikey needs a bottle."

Spike growled, but Pinkie giggled and bonked her head with a hoof.“Of course, I forgot babies can't drink from big pony cup, silly me!”

She slammed the bottle into the dragons’ mouth. He growled but suckled gently on the amber nipple as Applejack jumped up and down in her dress and asked,”so spikey how old are ya!?”

He blushed and scrunched the thick padding with his claws, “uh…I’m uh…three.”

Applejack squealed jumping up and down even more. ”Oh, tats cool! I five and I already potty trained!”

Spike nodded and praised Applejack cooing, “I see that, but why were you throwing a tantrum earlier?”

Applejack shrugged “I forgot, but Apple Bloom didn’ want to pway with me. Guess she’s a big mare and me still a little filly.”

Spike nodded again and seeing in his diaper it seems to have brought this mare at ease. Spike asked, “so do you want to play anything after this?”

Applejack sipped her sippy cup and replied, “Well I want to pway hide and go seek, but pinkie says we got to stay here. But it’s getting stuffy and boring.”

Spike tapped a claw on his chin. “How about we play a board game!?”

Applejack tapped a hoof on her chin and shook her head as she explained, "Nah got a better idea wana play house!” Before the young dragon could do anything, Spike was caught in a big hug shoved into the mass of blue fabric of Applejack's dress, and he squeaked as the farm mare held the bottle to his mouth and patted his diaper. “Alright Spikey drink up.”

The dragon rolled his eyes but reluctantly suckled away knowing he has to keep the deal he has with Pinkie Pie. The pink earth pony stood near the door watched sighing in relief seeing that Applejack calmed down and thought to herself, “hopefully Scootaloo can find Twilight or else this is going to be a long day.”