• ...
19
 2
 333

To Hascon

"Okay, are you ready, Rexy Poo?" Twilight said as she used her magic to put a white evening glove on her left hoof and finished.

"Almost. These symbols are very hard to do," I said while I tried to draw a sun with a blue face painting brush on my left upper arm. I was in my human form while my sweet girlfriend was a pony. (Sighs) But I love her. Ha! Classic Buck the weasel reference. -FLAMEBOY

"Then why don't you ask for help, honey?" Twilight said as she adjusted her crown on her head with her magic from the left to the right side of her head.

"Well I don't want you to sprain one of your precious hooves, baby," I reassured her.

Then, Twilight Sparkle got up from her pink pillow and turned to the right and trotted over to me; without me even noticing her coming over to me. "*Gasping* or huuuuuuu! I just broke the fourth wall, inside a fourth wall," I said with my hands on my face. "That's like... 16 walls! Woooow," I said to those reading these.

"And to those who nasty comments on my stories, well, you better watch out, 'cuz whatcha gonna do when the wolves come for you? But hey, I don't wanna be mean, I just want to have a little respect that's all."

"Honeeeey, are you breaking the fourth wall again?" Twilight said when she came on my left side.

"Sorry, Twily," I said to her. Yeah, that's right! I also call her "Twily.!"

"You just did it again, Johnny poo," Twilight said as she put her right hoof on my left shoulder.

"Sorry, again," I said to her again.

Next, Twilight took the brush out of my right hand. "Do you want some help, my cuddly wolf?" She asked. Then, she scratches my lower jaw, which was next to my Adams apple. Next, Twilight started to speak in a cuddly manner while I started stomping my right foot.

"Do you? Do you, my handsome wolf? My big bawd wolf? My pwotective boy?" She said as she scratches me a lot.

Then, on what the twelfth time, and before even scratching for the thirteenth time, someone came in. Or better yet, "somedragon."

"What are you guys doing?" Spike said a little loud to the couple.

Twilight looks behind her to the right and I looked behind me to the left. We saw Spike in his bigger teenage form.

"Sorry, Spike, we were just-," Twilight started to speak and continue until Spike put his right hand up and straight out to her.

"Scratching his lower jaw like, 12 times, right?" He said as he crossed his right arm over his left arm and raised his right eyebrow up afterwards.

"Wow, Spike! Your hearing has improved a lot with TGOTTW, "The Gift Of The Tribal Werewolf," I said with my body facing towards him and my right arm on the desk. "So Spike, what are you going to wear for Hascon?" I said to him with my right eyebrow up.

"Well, I was thinking about wearing something "formal", but then I decided to wear something "casual," he said his right finger and thumb stroking his goatee twice. Then, during the second part of his sentence, he closed his, his eyebrows curved upward, and his head bent down while he showed his right hand's palm. His left hand was still on his right bicep.

"And that would be?" Twilight questions him with her left hoof out and her right eyebrow up. Her left eyebrow was pointing straight down like an angry eyebrow.

"Well, I will be seeing some other dragons from other dimensions with my Squad. So I might wear my sky blue stretching shorts and white T-shirt," he said while looking at the ceiling to his right side without moving his head. I mean his eyes were looking at the ceiling. Then, he looks at her and places his right hand on his heart. "And Twilight you look very beautiful and pretty for being in that dress and being the best big sister I ever have," he said.

"Aww, thanks Spike. That is so sweet of you," she said as she held her left hoof on her heart. She was still standing, of course.

"You are absolutely welcome, big sis," he said with his hand over his heart still and bowed with his eyes closed. He bent down on his right knee, of course. Then he opens his eyes and stands back up on both his feet. "Well, I better get back to my wife. See you soon guys. Bye!" Spike said as he went out of the room and his right hand showing the back side. To wave, of course. Then, Me and Twilight Sparkle got back to what we were doing.

"Bye!" We said at the same time. Then we got back to what we were doing.

"Twilight, you are lucky to have him as a brother," I said to her.

"Thank you, Johnny poo. I love him, you, and the rest of our friends so very much," she said to me.

"I love them, too, Twilight. I love them, too," I said while looking at the door that Spike came and went out. "So, uh... Can you please help draw a sun with lines, please?" I asked. And turned to the right side and looked at the mirror. Well, my head was still facing towards her. I also had my eyebrows curved upward.

"Sure thing, Rexy Poo," Twilight said to me and started painting the sun that was at the back of my arm. She went right and up and then left and finally got the last part on the top. Next she made the curvy lines. "There! Perfect!" She exclaimed. The paintbrush was tilted towards me.

I looked at the design and saw how good she did. It was amazing. "Amazing, Twilight! Just, wow!" I said while I had my shoulder close to the mirror. Then I got my blue pointing shades with my right hand and used both my hands to open it. Then, I put it on. "Now let's get ready to go," I said as I was looking straight into my reflection.

"After you powder my cheeks, right?" Twilight said with her right hoof up in the air.

"Ok, after I put powder on your cheeks," I said while I was looking at her and got up to help her. At her desk, of course.

But when I got up and away from the audience, my head came back to see the audience. "Oh! Before I forget, let tell you some spoilers. The one with Twilight wearing blue socks, I will get back on later. And the one with Fluttershy in cute pajamas, all those words were to help me get it completed so I could get back to it later. "Okay, bye!"