• Published 3rd May 2018
  • 441 Views, 6 Comments

Daring Do: And The Divine Crown of the End - Diamond-ChiVA



Diamond-Chi goes on adventures with Daring Do when she found out about a crown thats very rare/powerful.

  • ...
 6
 441

A High-Risk Ambush (4/4)

Princess Mythical saw the whole thing and smiled. She then deactivated the security from the crown, the cage was lifted out of the way, and the lasers then disappeared. Diamond and Daring Do then looks at the crown that is now unguarded, and then back at Princess Mythical.

“As the princess of this temple, Diamond and Daring Do shall now have the crown to keep and protect from any harm to it, as promised.” said Princess Mythical as she fin-motioned telling them to go ahead and get the crown.

Diamond and Daring Do then hoof-bumps each other, and Diamond then swam to the crown and grabbed it, as she then swam back to them.

“Thanks, Princess Mythical.” said Diamond as she bowed to her loyalty.

“My pleasure.” said Princess Mythical with a nod.

Hurricane Talon and Storm Wing then swam to Diamond and Daring Do and places the necklaces that looks like the same necklaces that the hippogriffs were wearing.

“It’s a token of our appreciation.” said Storm Wing with a smile.

“Their necklaces with the pieces of our pearl, so now you girls can change to seaponies whenever you want.” Hurricane Talon said with a smile.

Diamond and Daring Do then looks at the necklaces around their necks, they then looked at each other with small smiles as they then looked at the hippogriffs.

“We really appreciate you helping our little cousin here.” said Princess Mythical with a warm smile.

“It’s our pleasure, though there is one problem.” said Diamond.

“What’s that?” Princess Mythical.

“A boulder trap was set off, and it has blocked our exit. We still need to find another way out.” Diamond explained.

“Really?” said Storm Wing.

“Oh boy.” said Hurricane Talon as he facepalms.

“There is a secret exit to get out of this temple, you two can use it to get out of here.” Princess Mythical explained.

“Can you show us?” Daring asked.

Princess Mythical nodded and fin-motions, telling them to follow her. Diamond and Daring follows her to the cave to where the exit is at. They soon got to it.

“Just follow down this cave and when you see the surface, it should lead you to the exit of the temple.” Princess Mythical explained.

“Thanks, Princess, we won’t forget about you.” said Diamond with a small smile.

“Good luck protecting the crown.” said Princess Mythical with a nod as she swam off back to her guards, but she then stopped for a bit, as she just remembered to tell them something about the necklaces. “Oh, before I forget, to turn back to your pony form, just place your hoof over your necklace, and it should transform you back to your normal self.”

“Good to know.” said Daring.

“Anyway, good luck.” said Prince Mythical as she swam back to her brothers.

“Come on, Diamond.” said Daring as she then swam through the cave.

Diamond then follows behind her, while putting the crown in her bag. They soon saw the surface to land, still inside the temple, but it lead to the hallway onward to the secret exit to the temple. As soon as they got up to the surface, they used their necklaces and they were then transformed back to regular ponies, and got on land. Diamond and Daring shook themselves to get the water off of them, and Diamond squeezes her mane to get the rest of the water out of there.

“That was so cool.” said Diamond as she squeezes her mane to get the rest of the water out of there.

“Yep.” said Daring as she looked at her.

“Alright, let’s get out of here, before the you-know-who comes to take the crown.” said Diamond.

“Right.” said Daring as she nodded in agreement.

Diamond and Daring went down the hall to get to the exit of the temple. There was silence as they walked down, but after sometime, Diamond broke the silence.

“So… I didn’t know you can sing so well, Daring.” said Diamond as she looked at her.

“It’s kinda my secret talent that I've been holding back for years.” said Daring.

“What? Well, that’s one thing I never knew about you.” said Diamond.

“That’s why I never said it in my stories, or tell anypony.” said Daring.

“Well, in my opinion, it’s phenomenal.” said Diamond with a small smile.

Daring looks at her.

“You think so?” Daring asked.

“Definitely.” said Diamond with a nod.

Diamond and Daring continues walking down the hall.

“Though, I kinda feel bad for those hippogriffs. I mean, they have been in this temple the entire life and never came out.” said Diamond, feeling bad for the hippogriffs.

“Well, it’s how they wanted to live, especially that now the, whatever the creature name was, is gone.” said Daring as she rolled her eyes.

“The Storm King, but he’s gone since Twilight and her friends beat him along with Tempest, and that was a long time ago. Shouldn’t they be out there, going back to Mount Aris with the rest of the hippogriffs?” Diamond asked.

“Diamond, It’s what they choose to do, we can’t be in their privacy if they choose to be this way.” said Daring.

“I didn’t say we were going to invade their privacy. I’m just saying is that their missing out on what’s going on in Equestria, and I think they should come out and explore it.” said Diamond.

“Look let’s just get the crown out of here, and-” said Daring, before she stepped on the tile, setting off the trap.

Diamond and Daring then looks at the stepped-on tile then at each other.

“Aw, crum apples.” Diamond and Daring said at the same time.

When they said that, the tile from behind them, starting at the edge of the hallway, starts breaking apart, heading to them, underneath the tile a stream of lava. When they saw that, they looked at each other and started to make a run for the exit. As they were running for the exit, the floor was still breaking apart, though it was coming a bit closer. When they got to the exit, they jumped out and was rolling a bit on the ground, until they were laying on their stomachs, and when they did, the crown fell out of Diamond’s bag. Diamond noticed that and grabbed it, but as she did, then noticed another hoof was grabbing her hoof along with the crown, and it was Caballeron.