• Published 3rd May 2018
  • 442 Views, 6 Comments

Daring Do: And The Divine Crown of the End - Diamond-ChiVA



Diamond-Chi goes on adventures with Daring Do when she found out about a crown thats very rare/powerful.

  • ...
 6
 442

Daring Do and Diamond-Chi Working Together

As soon as they got there, they both flew down, and Diamond lifted the side of the broken bridge which lead them to the secret cave underneath it. Daring Do went through it first, then Diamond. They both then walked down it. As soon as they got to the spot where Diamond buried the book, Diamond dug it up and took it out. Daring Do opened the book again, and the amulet was still in there with the map still taped together.

“I’ll take the map. You take the amulet, just in case Caballeron and his hench ponies come and try to take it again.” said Daring Do.

“Ok.” said Diamond as she took the amulet and wore it as a necklace, before asking. “What kind of amulet is this anyway?”

“That is the Amulet of Amethyst Serpent, but the amulet is only a key.” said Daring Do as she took out the whole map and unrolled it on the ground, and Diamond looked at it. “The real treasure is hidden at the lost temple: ‘The Divine Crown of the End’. Since now we know Caballeron wants it, we need to find the crown first, before he does.”

Diamond put the two books back where they were, and buried them. Diamond looked behind herself and Daring Do in case if Caballeron’s hench ponies were coming, but the coast was clear, and Diamond sighed in relief.

“Ok, the coast is clear.” said Diamond as she looked at Daring Do.

“Good, cause who knows what Caballeron would do if he got the crown first.” said Daring Do as she looked at the map.

“Well, he would actually try to sell it to the highest bidder, of course.” said Diamond.

“How do you know?” Daring Do asked with a raised eyebrow.

“He’s gonna be mad if he finds out, but.. I actually spied on him.” said Diamond with a smirk.

“He’s usually aware of ponies spying on him, how could he have not noticed you?” Daring Do asked as she looked at the map.

“Pfffft! Daring, you’re looking at the sneakiest pony in Equestria.” said Diamond with a smile. “Actually, my mother used to be the sneakiest pony in Equestria before I became one, but still.”

“But how could you be the-” Daring Do asked as she looked at her, but saw that she was not there. “sneakiest?”

“Number one rule to stealth, misdirection.” said Diamond from behind Daring Do.

Daring Do turned her head around and she saw that Diamond was behind her, Daring kinda jumped a bit in complete shock, before she sighed in relief.

“Don’t ever do that to me again, I thought that you were Caballeron.” said Daring Do, giving Diamond a little glare.

“Sorry, didn’t mean to scare you, but at least now you know the key to stealth.” said Diamond chuckling a bit, and then smirking.

“Heh, that’s true. Come on, let’s get to the Temple of the Oblivion Cove.” said Daring Do with a smirk.

Daring Do and Diamond then flew out of the cave, landing on the ground on the other side, and started running to reach the temple before Caballeron’s hench ponies find them. After hours of running throughout Equestria, they soon finally got to the Temple of the Oblivion Cove, which is located in the forest close to the San Palomino Desert. They looked around to see if Caballeron and his hench ponies are around, but they saw that the coast was clear, and went up to the front of the temple.

“Well, since you know about the crown more than I do, Diamond, how do we get in?” Daring Do asked with her hoof under her chin like she was thinking on how to get in the temple.

“Hmmm…” said Diamond as she did the same thing Daring Do was doing except looking around to find a way in. “There should be a hidden button to open up the temple somewhere.”

While Diamond and Daring were looking around, Diamond heard something in the distance, she flew up above the trees to see what it was, she sees Caballeron and his hench ponies making their way toward the temple.

“Uh, Daring?” said Diamond as she started to get worried.

“Hm?” said Daring Do as she flew up to her.

Diamond pointed at the direction where Caballeron and his hench ponies were coming from, Daring Do looked at where she’s pointing at, and now Daring Do was shocked.

“Ok, find the way in, I’m gonna try to lead them away from here.” said Daring Do as she flew in their direction.

Diamond had a confident glare on her face when she nods, and she then landed, starting to look around to find a way in quickly. Diamond then noticed the tiles on the ground, going up to them, and looked at the wall where the tiles were coming from. All the tiles on the wall were in a pattern of jewelry; the pattern was crown, bracelet, and a necklace, and it kept repeating. She saw that some of pattern on it was missing, so she looked at the tiles on the ground, and then on the wall, as she started to think.

Hmm… Diamond thought as she looked at the pattern. If these tiles are in a pattern... Diamond looked at the tiles on the ground, before picking them up with her magic. Might as well fix it, if the entrance is gonna open this way. Diamond thought as she started fixing the pattern. After she fixed the pattern, the pattern tiles glowed, and the secret door to put the amulet in to open the temple. Diamond then takes out the amulet, and places it inside the hole. When she did, the amulet pulls in through the wall, and the secret door opens. She smiled, knowing that she solved it.

Daring Do then came running back after she lost Caballeron with his henchponies. Diamond saw her, and her hoof made a hurrying motion.

“Come on, come on, hurry!” said Diamond.

Daring Do ran through the entrance first, then Diamond, and the door closed.