• Published 14th Apr 2018
  • 1,008 Views, 12 Comments

Homura Invassion: Madoka Magica x MLP - Eternalpinkiepride



The mane six are given a rude awakening when the demon queen Homura Akemi invades Pony, in hopes that they will blindly accept their new ruling.

  • ...
2
 12
 1,008

Chapter Twelve: Celestia's Journal

Author's Note:

You'll be getting a few journal entries, tell me if you like it, if you don't then I will just interlude everything that Celestia needs to say.

Journal Entry 001 - Past

I have never been the kind of alicorn to record her thoughts, but mother insists, as I have too much in my mind to allow it to just bottle up into a magic darker than any of our kind wish to imagine. There are some days when I wish I was my younger sister Luna, where I do not have any worries and live the role of a younger sister who can hide behind the shields of innocence - alas, that will never be the case for me. It is already hard enough to be an Alicorn, there is no such thing as an unimportant one, and then there is me - an Alicorn capable of lifting the sun, something that not even two Alicorns could do without falling into a sleep for nights, and the ponies below used to sacrifice their power and live the rest of their lives drained of their talent for the sake of one more sunny day. I always repeat these scenarios in my head, but I always fail to find sympathy in my heart. Maybe because I cannot sympathize with those who make stupid decisions when there is a much easier solution, I hate the days when I am late to my rising and I see a circle of ponies from the clouds above losing their coats unique colors and their eyes fading to gray all because they are afraid of a late morning. This is why I wish had Luna’s power, she rises the moon but is always late, and the ponies just see it as a longer day, although I forget their logic behind it, I just know that it makes summer more appealing to the younger ones.
But none of that is important, what is important is the reason why I am hear, writing in this journal. Mother was surprised when I had finally accepted her invitation and took the journal she had been offering me ever since I had the ability to speak. As her talent seem to lie under the category of easing the conscious and subconscious.

For the past few days she has been telling me that I am more distressed than usual, it’s been frightening her because of the land below where the smaller ponies live. The creatures that taunt them have become greedier than usual and the effect seems to be a dark magic that rises from the grounds and effects all who come in contact with it. It is truly frightening down there, but not because of what they are doing to each other or the massacres that they force upon each other over the last slice of bread, what is frightening is us. In the end, we were all born down on the lower grounds, and then the Alicorns fled to a new found kingdom because we had assumed that we were better than them (which we are) but if we were all born down there, doesn’t that mean that we were born on the ground with lesser subjects to serve us, or to rule over and guide?

. . . I am not sure how to say this, or if it is wise to say this, but I need to let someone or something know about what has happened. In truth, I have not been seen at all for the past two days, and with good reason. Below the clouds we use as the platform to our golden kingdom is a magical barrier that none but alicorns can pass through, but also serves as a defense mechanism for magical threats, such as the rising dark magic from the earth that has made it up to the borders of our kingdom. As nopony has reason to leave the kingdom, they have yet to notice that a threat is right at our doorstep, and as much as I want to tell them, I don’t think I should - I think the exposure is what we need (am I wrong to say that).

It happened three days ago around late evening, there is a hole in the cloud grounds at the end of boarders where many have forgotten since there is little structure there, it is a nice place to get away from ponies if you wish to be alone for the most innocents things like reading a book rather than content celebrations and gathering to plan for more celebrations over their significant power and riches compared to the useless ponies below them (it gets old after . . . all of your life). I enjoy looking down at the ponies to see how they pass their time, it is very different from our own lives, what the ending in are stupid and a waste of time - hence their collapsing society, but they do these things for the sake of happiness and innocence, which I find cute. But when I had gone there this time, it was different. A cloud of black mist was waiting for me there and I had the uncontrollable urge to go towards it. It brought its hoof out towards me when I was close enough and I did the same, mesmerized by its presence and brought my hoof out to it as well , and when we touched, a new world had been shown to me - it was the vision of a lost reality that was rightfully ours, the earth was meant for the Alicorns and all that lived amongst our grounds.

My sister and parents have made search parties for me, but this dark magic has given me a power that I didn’t know existed. But I now know that I am worth so much more, and deserve everything that I see - I deserve to rule; and that is exactly what I am going to tell them all today as I take my new role over the Alicorns, before I take back the lands below. I just hope that my blood will stand by my side. I need them to understand that we fear what we do not understand, that is why this is called dark magic, because it is powerful, but it is something that is also unpredictable because it is more than magic, it is alive; it deserves respect, and that is what I will be doing as we work along each other's side. I just hope those who share the same blood as myself will see eye to eye with me, I would hate it if they chose to stand in my way.