• Published 14th Apr 2018
  • 1,003 Views, 12 Comments

Homura Invassion: Madoka Magica x MLP - Eternalpinkiepride



The mane six are given a rude awakening when the demon queen Homura Akemi invades Pony, in hopes that they will blindly accept their new ruling.

  • ...
2
 12
 1,003

Chapter Eight: Celestia

Celestia was beyond exhausted, at her fullest potential, life was already as difficult as it could be. The throne room was crowded with pony civilians that were demanding answers, and screaming out their concerns. After enough of them had realized that they weren’t the only ones who felt the odd sensation of a dark presence and the dissolving clouds. She had been sitting at her throne for hours, and for once, she need the guards to be at their fullest attention, midway through the day she had doubled the guard count as the count of ponies got higher, and they become more riled.

The voices of the ponies started to blur together to the point that everything seemed to take a muted back seat as Celestia fell into her thoughts. She was well aware that something worse was coming, but she failed to be able to grasp the concept. Her thoughts were disrupted by a scream that was too loud to be justified in her throne room, but before she could ask why the screams continued to grow the throne had gone dark from the sky that had seemed to reverse itself from morning to night. The darkness was quickly replaced with blinding light.

A sense of loathing washed over her, there was no doubt in her mind that it was Luna’s doing, she was unaware what she was doing or why, but she knew that the ending would conclude with Luna attempting to reveal Equestria’s hidden past - a choice that Celestia will always stand against.

She didn’t bother to give any announcements, she spread out her wings to move her subjects away from her and escaped into the hall before she started into a trot; eventually, her guards began to follow her as the extras stayed back to keep the civilians from mobbing after her.

“Luna!” Celestia bellowed. Her voice shuck the walls, as she used her old pony traditional royal voice - something that this century of ponies had never heard from Celestia before.

When that had gotten to the door there was a blue mist around the door, most likely the doing of Luna’s, which angered her more - was it Jealousy that she felt. Her magic was the most limited it had ever been, and the fact that she was now facing the oddly regained magic of Luna was aggravating - how did she do that?
“Luna!” she screamed again as the Unicorns used their magic and hit against the door. Celestia could hear nothing from the other side, and when they finally managed to open the door, there was nothing there.
“Search the room.” Celestia’s voice had changed, her brow was furrowed and her voice was stern, something that the guards had never seen before, for once they could see her being a queen - although it was unknown to them whether or not that was a good thing or not. They staggered at her demand - “Search!” she repeated, and the guards finally did as they were told. “You will not stop until you find her.” Celestia said, and walked off in furry.

Celestia made her way to the library and went to the highest floor where there was an iron door sitting behind the Equestrian flag. There was a key that separated into five pieces that Celestia brought from different areas of the room and pieced them together. When she opened the door, she didn't bother to step inside, instead, she took a book from the otter area and brought a flame to the corner of it and threw it into the center of the room and watched the fire grow before she left and commanded a guard to see that it didn’t eat too far into the castle.