• Published 14th Apr 2018
  • 1,004 Views, 12 Comments

Homura Invassion: Madoka Magica x MLP - Eternalpinkiepride



The mane six are given a rude awakening when the demon queen Homura Akemi invades Pony, in hopes that they will blindly accept their new ruling.

  • ...
2
 12
 1,004

Chapter One: Beyond Ponyville

Author's Note:

The story takes place a few month after the victory over Tirek.

It's a shame that the morning wasn't like any other. Although the morning had risen to it beautiful potential, the sun wasn't what the other ponies had awoken to. There was a bellowing scream that echoed through the morning air , the shriek was one that brought a twitch to any ear that came in contact with it, especially Fluttershy's as it was her living room that it originated form.

Fluttershy still had her sleeping mask on when she jumped out of her bed. The sudden break of silence was a shock but nothing that she found alarming ; as the voice was one that she could identify any day of the week - Discord. She came down in a pink and yellow robe and turned into her living room where Discord was waiting for her. She continued to rub her eyes while she walked in, when she was done rubbing her eyes and she had finally looked up at her friend, she couldn't help but gasp to Discord's apperance.

Discord was no longer the Chaotic serpent with hooves and claws, instead, he appeared to have been man. He wore a grey suit vest and with a beige undershirt that was rolled up to his elbows along with skinny suit pants with thin white lines. His hair was slicked back with grey streak running through it and two small pale blue horns protruded from his head. He couldn't stop looking at his newly formed hands and the symmetry his body had decided to take, it was a chaotic form that left him dumbfounded.

"Fluttershy, look at me!" Discord started. Fluttershy was still in a loss for words. what was he, was he playing some sort of joke, if so, she didn't understand it.

"Discord, what are you doing?" Fluttershy's voice cracked. She didn't know whether to be more disturbed over his new appearance or the fact that Discord looked more terrified than she did.

"Nothing," Discord started. "I woke up this way, and each time I try to turn back a few minutes later I start to fade away, and I can feel it, there's something terribly wrong darling and I can't identify it."

Fluttershy was still taken back and at a loss for words. "What do you mean by that," Fluttershy quivered into the far corner of the living room.

"I don't think Ponyville is safe anymore."


The morning downfall didn't end with Discord's rude awakening, the village square was just as odd. Where the gazebo used to be was no longer there, instead there was a pedestal with a black orb floating over top of it with purple lighting that ran through it. Discord had arrived with Fluttershy in his arms and large black feathered wings that had a phantom like appearance and vanished once his feet touched the ground.

Ponies screamed out at his form and looked in awe at the orb that had destroyed their gazebo. Twilight and the other mane six were already there and circling around it to figure out what it was.

"Everypony calm-" Twilight started to say but passed when she saw the Discord that was pushing through the crowd of confused ponies. "Everyone needs to calm down and go back to their homes, until we learn what this is I don't think it is safe to be outside."
With the aid of Rainbow Dash and Applejack the ponies were eventually brought back to their homes and the town square was empty except for the mane six and Discord.

"What happened to you?" Rainbow Dash started, she seemed annoyed overall from Discord's appearance, although that might have been because the sun had barely risen and she was still struggling to support the weight of her eyelids.

"At the moment I can't answer that question, but I have some distressing news for you. Whatever this is, it is dangerous and I don't think you will be able to defeat it, you need to evacuate Ponyville - that is hoping that it is just Ponyville that is in danger."

"Discord, if this is one of your tricks again you need to end it right now!" Twilight said and stomped her hoof onto the ground.

"I assure you this is not my doing!"

Before they could continue, a figure passed in front of them and vanished just as quickly.

"What'n the hoot was that?" Applejack looked around where the figure had appeared to come from.

The figure appeared once again, and again, until they were surrounded by scurrying dolls? Each of them looked different, but they all had long slender bodies and overly large heads with large and eerily blue eyes. They all laughed at the ponies and as quickly as they came, they vanished.

"What were those?" Rarity said, "Creepy little things, but their skirts were adorable."

"I think we have bigger things to worry about!" Rainbow Dash spoke out. She was still flying in the air, at this time, Cloudsdale was closer to Ponyville than usual, and it looked as though things were falling through the clouds. "You guys . . . Cloudsdale is falling," Rainbow said.
Without any say Rainbow Dash was gone, and the other mane six were lost for words.

"I guess the danger goes beyond just Ponyville." Discord said.