• Published 4th Apr 2018
  • 360 Views, 1 Comments

An Anthology of Interest - AaronLancs



MLP: FiM / MLP:EG and fandom as seen through my prism.

  • ...
 1
 360

Sunset Shimmer and The Six Choices

Author's Note:

Yes, I know it has rings of Goldilocks about it. Deal with it.

Sunset Shimmer and the rest of the Equestria Girls were in Sugarcube Corner one day.

She was looking at the dessert menu pondering what to get. Her friends offered some suggestions.



"So what do you girls think I should have?" Sunset asked her companions.

"None!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed. "You should try to have a more healthier option. Give this 20% cooler Granola Bar I like a go. It is what makes me awesome."

"Hmm."

"No way!" Pinkie Pie squealed. "Get the Seven Layer Caramel Chocolate Berry Cherry Brownie Fudge Cake a go. I designed it."

"Way too sweet for my liking."

"Ya should be tryin' one of ma family's products we supply to here." Applejack responded. "How about an Apple Acres Apple Pie?"

"No thanks."

"What about a quaint filling cupcake?" Fluttershy said softly.

"Too bland for me."

Rarity proffered. "What about a Vanilla Slice with a nice icing topping? It goes well with a perfect cup of tea darling."

"Even more plain than Fluttershy."

Twilight Sparkle added. "Don't ask me, I'm not fussed what they offer. I like the majority of the menu anyway."

"Thanks."

After some time of thinking, she approached Mrs. Cup Cake at the counter.

"So what do you want?" Mrs. Cake gently asked.

"As well as my usual Mocha Choca Coffee?"

"Yes."

After a bit more thinking.

"I'm feeling quite nostalgic today."

"I know what you need," Mrs. Cake said with a knowing nod.

So the rest of the Equestria Girls were surprised when she came back with a bowl of Golden Porridge Oats with her coffee.

"That is highly original." Applejack commented.

"Thanks, I was feeling nostalgic today."