• Published 30th Mar 2018
  • 2,374 Views, 12 Comments

Rainbow's First Date - The Dark Wolf



Rarity gives Rainbow Dash a bath and a makeover after setting her up on a date.

  • ...
28
 12
 2,374

Dashie Needs a Bath

Rainbow Dash was relaxing on her bed after a game of soccer and a long race on a hot summer day. She was wearing her usual white shirt, blue vest, pink and white miniskirt, and black compression shorts.

She was thinking about how satisfying it had been to win both events, and how refreshing her bottle of cider had been after sweating so much in the summer heat, when she heard a knock on her door.

"Come in," she said.

Rarity burst into the room, wearing her usual light blue shirt and purple skirt, carrying a duffle bag and a clothesline of dresses. "Surprise!"

"Hi Rarity," said Rainbow Dash. "What's in the bag?"

"Congratulations on winning your soccer match and your race."

"It was pretty easy, considering how awesome I am!"

"As a little victory present, I set you up on a date with Cherry Fizzy at sunset!"

"You WHAT?" Cherry Fizzy was the boy Rainbow Dash had a crush on. She thought he was really cute, but was afraid to talk to him because she was sure he only liked "girly" girls.

"Why would you do that? I told you he's probably not into me!"

"He will be once I give you a MAKEOVER!" She opened the bag to reveal several makeover accessories, such as blush and nail polish.

"No thanks. I SO don't do makeovers."

"If you do, Cherry Fizzy is sure to like you!"

"I'm not even that into him anyway."

"But you are! I can tell! Please give it a chance! If he really does only like girly girls, you don't have a chance as you are now."

"Fine." Rainbow sat down on the ground.

"Splendid! First I shall comb these knots out of your hair."

As Rarity started to brush Rainbow's hair, she stopped, noticing two things. The first was that Rainbow's hair felt very dirty and oily. The second was a foul odor.

"Ugh!" Rarity sniffed to confirm her suspicions. "Your hair is greasy, and you smell... horrible! Didn't you shower after your games?"

"I don't wash much," said Rainbow Dash.

"You don't... I beg your pardon? Don't... wash much? You don't... Are you out of your... When was the last time you showered?"

"Let me think." Rainbow put her hand on her chin for a few seconds. "I can't remember. At LEAST not for a week. No... almost two."

"Are you SERIOUS? That's disgusting! No wonder you smell so bad!"

Rainbow sniffed her armpit. "It's not that bad."

"I beg to differ!" said Rarity. "If you go and see Cherry Fizzy smelling like that, he could faint! I have never smelled anything so foul!"

"Well, you'll have to get used to it if you're gonna give me a makeover."

Rarity stormed out of the room. Rainbow patiently sat where she was. In a few seconds, she could hear the water running in the bathroom. She figured Rarity was washing her hands after handling her hair. Rarity could be so prissy sometimes. Did washing only two or three times a month REALLY make her hair that greasy?

Then, Rarity came back into the room and picked out a bottle from her duffle bag.

"What are you doing?" Rainbow Dash was starting to get a little nervous.

Without warning, Rarity picked up Rainbow Dash by the arms and dragged her into the bathroom. Once inside, Rainbow Dash could see the bathtub was full of water and soap suds.

"Rarity! Let me go! I don't wanna take a bath!" Rainbow Dash struggled against Rarity, but Rarity kept a firm grip.

"Rule number one about being a girly girl: Always smell clean."

"Can't we do the makeover without the bath?" Rainbow Dash whined.

"Don't you want to look cute and proper for Cherry Fizzy?"

"Well, yes, but..."

"Then... BATH TIME!"

Rarity tossed Rainbow Dash into the tub with a splash. Rainbow yelped as her dirty, smelly outfit was soaked. She splashed around in the tub. She could hardly believe Rarity was giving her a bath now.

Rarity flinched as Rainbow splashed her a bit. But, she giggled at the sight of her sporty, tomboy friend panicking in the water. "Oh come on darling, it won't be that bad."

"All right, you got me in the tub. I'll just dry off and you can give me my makeover."

Rainbow started to stand up, but Rarity got her back into a sitting position.

"Oh, THIS is your makeover now!" Rarity held up the bottle of shampoo and showed Rainbow the label. It was a bottle of Philosophy brand Flirty Girl Shampoo.

Rainbow splashed around more. "I can do that myself!"

Rarity submerged Rainbow Dash's head under the bath, soaking her hair and top half completely. Then she dumped a generous amount of shampoo on Rainbow's hair.

"Of course you can, darling. But I can do better."

Rainbow Dash groaned as Rarity washed her hair with shampoo.

"Does your head itch anywhere?" said Rarity as she rubbed up a mountain of suds on Rainbow's oily hair.

"It kind of feels itchy everywhere." Rainbow Dash instantly regretted saying this, because she knew it meant more scrubbing.

"I'm not surprised! This is what happens when you don't wash! Rule number one about being a girly girl: You must take bubble baths or showers EVERY DAY!"

"EVERY day? That's kind of a lot."

"That's how we stay clean and smell good. And I think you have dandruff too!"

"So that's why it's itchy."

"You poor thing. Good thing I decided to give you a good washing." Once Rarity was done lathering Rainbow's oily hair, she took the shower head and rinsed her of all the shampoo.

"So, washing my hair keeps my head from getting itchy with dandruff."

"And depending on what shampoo you use, it can also make your head shiny, soft, and clean!" said Rarity with a smile.

"This... actually doesn't sound that bad now." Rainbow was starting to like the idea of washing her hair more often.

"And, if for some reason bathing or showering is impossible, there is always dry shampoo."

"All right, my hair's clean. Is bathtime over?"

"Not yet. I need to scrub the rest of you."

"Wasn't it enough to get me into the soapy water?"

Rarity lifted Rainbow Dash's arm and sniffed her armpit. She recoiled in disgust. "I'm afraid not."

"Do I HAVE to smell really clean?" Rainbow Dash whined.

"Do you want Cherry Fizzy to think you're the girly girl for him or not?"

Rainbow Dash blushed a little. "Fine, let's get this over with."

Rarity squirted some of her shampoo on a bath poof and started frantically scrubbing Rainbow Dash's left armpit. She noticed there wasn't any body soap near the bathtub. "Do you even use soap on the rare occasion that you wash?"

"Nope."

"When this makeover is done I am getting you a bottle of soap for all your future showers."

"Is it really necessary?"

"Darling, you simply need soap to truly be clean after a shower."

"Whatever."

"You'll be surprised at how cute you look once you're dried."

Rainbow blushed a little.

"Scrub a dub dub, scrub your friend in the tub," Rarity started to sing.

Then, bubbles appeared in the water around Rainbow Dash. She chuckled a little, finding this to be funny.

Rarity stopped scrubbing immediately. She sniffed a little. "Did... did you just..."

"Yeah," Rainbow said unabashedly. "So what?"

Annoyed, and with an unamused look on her face, Rarity poured more of her shampoo on her sponge and bent Rainbow Dash down on all fours. "All right, let's clean that dirty rump of yours!"

"What?"

"You heard me!" Rarity lifted Rainbow Dash's skirt and started rubbing her butt vigorously with her sponge, covering it and her skintight shorts with suds in a matter of seconds.

"Hey! Stop that!" Rainbow blushed beet red.

Rarity just scrubbed harder, engulfing Rainbow's rear end in soap bubbles completely. "Rule number two!" she said in a very annoyed voice. "Girly girls don't... toot!"

"I can't help it. We all fart. Are you gonna tell me you've never farted?"

"Well you must learn to control it! Hold it in around others! And when you do, preferably do it silently. That's the ladylike way of... breaking wind."

"All right, I'll hold it in around everyone! Just stop scrubbing my butt!"

Rarity stopped, and then resumed scrubbing Rainbow Dash's armpit. Once she was sure this armpit was clean, she started washing her right armpit.

"Thank Celestia that's over!" said Rainbow Dash. "It was just one fart! It couldn't have made my butt smell THAT bad."

"It smelt bad before you farted," chuckled Rarity.

"Oh." Rainbow blushed again. "Did it... smell as bad as my armpits?"

"Honestly, as foul as your behind most certainly was, I think it smelled better than your armpits."

Rainbow Dash stayed in her position as Rarity continued to scrub her armpit until she could smell nothing but soap. Then she washed her back and her sides, which together didn't take as long as her armpits or even her butt.

"Now for your feet," said Rarity.

Rainbow Dash got back into a sitting position and lifted her feet to rest on the side of the tub.

"Ugh, your feet smell just as bad as your armpits!" said Rarity, wincing at the smell.

"Just don't scrub too hard. I'm really ticklish."

Rarity nodded, and scrubbed Rainbow Dash's feet as gently as she could, rubbing up a lot of suds. Despite how gently Rarity was washing her feet, Rainbow couldn't help but laugh and splash hard about in the tub, splashing water all over Rarity.

"Aah!" cried Rarity. "You're getting me all wet, Rainbow Splash!"

"I can't help it! HAHAHAHAHA! I know you're doing your best HAHAHAHAHAHA but it still really tickles! HAHAHAHAHA!"

By the time Rarity finished, she was as wet as Rainbow Dash. She rinsed Rainbow Dash off again with the shower head.

"Am I all clean now?" said Rainbow Dash. Part of her had secretly enjoyed this but she couldn't wait for it to be over.

"As clean as you'll ever be," said Rarity.

"Ahhhhhhhh," Rainbow Dash sighed.

"You really enjoyed that bath, didn't you?"

"No, I just peed in the tub."

"Ugh!" Rarity recoiled. "That is BEYOND disgusting! Rule number three! Girly girls do NOT urinate on themselves under ANY circumstances!"

"So I pee in the bath, shower, and outside sometimes. It's not like I go in my shorts! Well, I kind of did here, but I'm in the water so does it really matter?"

"Yes it does! I shall have to wash you again!"

Rarity pulled the plug and let the yellow-tinted water go down the drain. Then she refilled the tub and washed Rainbow Dash again, especially her lower half, scrubbing harder than before.

Once Rarity rinsed Rainbow Dash and declared her clean again, Rainbow Dash pulled the plug in the tub and stood up. She was dripping wet, but perfectly clean without a bad smell on her.

Rarity found some towels and patted Rainbow Dash dry. She did the same to herself, drying and combing her hair.

"You're washed! You're dried! Now let’s you primed and glowing with pride!" Rarity exclaimed.

Author's Note:

I randomly chose Cherry Fizzy as someone she'd find attractive, though I've never seen him in EqG, not even in fanart.

This chapter might be similar to my other bath stories, but it's only the first part of the bigger story.