• Published 30th Mar 2018
  • 2,366 Views, 12 Comments

Rainbow's First Date - The Dark Wolf



Rarity gives Rainbow Dash a bath and a makeover after setting her up on a date.

  • ...
28
 12
 2,366

Aftermath

The next day, Rainbow Dash went to school in her usual outfit, which had dried since her bath. She was at her locker when Rarity noticed her and ran over to her.

"Hi Rarity," said Rainbow Dash.

"So, how did it go?" said Rarity excitedly.

"It was awesome! Turns out he liked me the way I was!"

Rarity was surprised. "Wow... really?" she said, feeling a mixture of joy and disappointment.

"Yeah," said Rainbow. "I mean, don’t get me wrong. I really appreciate the makeover and everything. It was my own fault for assuming he was only into girly girls. He actually thought I wouldn’t like HIM because he thought I was only into sporty guys."

"Haha, isn't that funny," said Rarity awkwardly.

"Yeah. He actually liked me better with the smell, cause he's into girls like that too. But he likes my hair better not greasy, so I'll wash my hair more often in the future."

"Well... that's great, Dashie... I'm SO happy for the two of you..."

"I know the makeover was all for nothing, but thanks anyway. I know you put a lot of effort into that."

"Oh, sure... n-no problem... glad to know things worked out in the end..." Rarity twitched a bit as she forced a smile. She still liked Rainbow even if she was going to return to her dirty ways, and didn't want her to know how disappointed she was.

Rainbow smiled and left for class. Once she was out of sight, Rarity frowned.

"Oh great!" she scoffed. "I wasted $530 worth of dresses and makeover products for nothing!"

Comments ( 12 )

good work on all chapters.

I really enjoyed this. You should definitely do more like it.

8829502
Any parts in particular? The whole irony thing, the makeover, or the whole dirty/smelly thing, or a combination of all of them?

And thanks for enjoying the story.

Great job. You did great. :twilightsmile:

Don't know why they are so many dislikes though. :unsuresweetie:

8830562
Thanks.

People downvote fetish stories based on the content without even reading them.

8829735
A mix between the dirty/smelly thing and makeover. I don't know, but I just find the idea of a tomboyish girl like Rainbow Dash getting all gussied up like that really cute.

8830670
So do I. That's why I included the full makeover chapter.

8830724
Nothing we can do about them, and at least it's better than hurtful comments.

If anyone suddenly can't find the sequel story "The Adventures of Smelly Rainbow Dash", it must be because you have mature content filter on, because my latest chapter forced me to change the rating to Mature just to be safe.

I can't shake the feeling She's All Yak was based off this, just in a cleaner way obviously. If not for Rarity giving Yona a bath, I'd say it was coincidence because the moral is expected of this show. I know I've heard the writers are forbidden from reading fanfics to avoid drama if it inspires them, but still. It's like that story about Rainbow Dash and Rarity questioning why they're friends, which, unlike The End in Friend many years later, depicts both of them farting, Rainbow Dash to set the plot in motion, and Rarity at the end.

I'm not gonna make a big deal about it but I really hope I don't attract unwanted attention from the fans who dislike this kind of thing.

Edit: They did it again where Rainbow Dash wears Bulk Biceps' smelly sock making it seem like the smell is coming from her (she even has to specify it isn't, while blushing). That can't be coincidence. They read this story. Again, I hope this story stays hidden from people who wouldn't like it. If it does (as it seems is the case with She's All Yak), I'll be less uneasy about this.

I might have liked it too if the smell was actually coming from her.

Login or register to comment