• Published 21st Mar 2018
  • 1,747 Views, 13 Comments

Me, Myself, And Pie - Yosh-E-O



Pinkie's always been childishly over-the-top. However what happens when she is perceived to have taken it too far?

  • ...
4
 13
 1,747

Chapter 4 - Pie Planning

Author's Note:

Thought I'd mention where the clone is from. She appeared in the Season 6 episode, "Saddle Row And Rec" when Pinkie was being interviewed by the reporter. It is her appearance here that inspired why she is the way she is in this story. :)

“How scary-citing!” gleed the Pinke Pie clone as she took a moment to herself in the Friendship Express’ restroom. “I’m going to go to ‘my’ home!”

The discussion at the café went beyond what the replica could have ever hoped. She not only got to meet ‘her’ parents but also get out of Ponyville to spend time where her original had grown up. All the traveling across Equestria learning to be her own pony never stopped her from doing what most clones come to do. This being to rise above their creator to affirm their identity. Most clones would go about this by banishing the original and taking their place. However this one was more interested in gaining all the knowledge she could while acquiring so much trust from the parents that no pony would ever dare try and banish her.

“Plus I’m not big on banishments and making ponies sad,” the clone thought aloud. “All I want is to show why I should exist as much as she does. I’m a pony not a phony.”

***

Pinkie Pie awoke the next morning snuggling up with Cooing Cuddles in her hooves. Both didn’t really want to get up but Pinkie had no choice as her tail went between her legs and tapped her nose three times.

“Whoa!” gasped Cooing Cuddles. “What was that?”

“My ‘Pinkie Sense’,” the party pony replied. “Though I never had it do that before.”

Other guests had already been up or were in gradual phases of awakening.

“Thanks for the party,” a Pegasus Stallion beamed while strapping a pair of saddlebags to his side. “Would love to play more but duty calls.”

Dr. Dummy was up and helping the caretakers in getting their ‘foals’ ready to return to their everyday responsibilities.
“Don’t forget, every pony!” he announced. “All your things will be either mailed to your houses discretely or transported with me and the staff back to the D&N!”

“Guess its time to get back to Gemstone Bangle,” Cooing Cuddles remarked while slipping herself out of the diaper she was wearing. “Though I do hope we can share milk and cookies soon.”

Pinkie smiled as she stylishly wriggled out of her diaper and shook off the bows and glitter in her mane.
“I’ll stop by the jewelery store to let you know when we can meet up,” she replied. “But I have something I need to do first.”

“What’s that?” asked Gemstone despite having an idea it had to do with what Dr. Dummy had brought her aside for the night before.

“I just need to see some pony,” Pinkie sighed. “Need to spread some cheer.”

“Is it anything I can help with?” her friend inquired. “It’s no problem for me to call off if you need a hoof.”

“Hey, Pinkie!” greeted Swaddle Puff. Well, he wasn’t ‘Swaddle Puff’ now because he was no longer dressed as a foal. He was back to his everyday self, ‘Shining Ash’. “I’ve got some time today if you needed help cleaning up after the party.”

Dr. Dummy soon approached with an Earth Pony stallion, who had an orange coat and brown mane, at his side.
“Yes,” he said. “Anything we can do to help?”

The warmth Pinkie felt from her friends made her feel better despite having some butterflies in her belly over not knowing how today would go.
“Thanks, every pony,” she said. “Perhaps you could help me with something after we get the place all cleaned up?”

Every pony responded in agreement.

“Our community is always there to care,” noted Dr. Dummy. “We’re with you, Pinkie.”

The party pony smiled as she got into the spirit of thanking every pony for coming while aiding the D&N staff in safely preparing everything for discrete transport back to the D&N or to the homes of the guests themselves.

***

“…So this is rock farming?” wondered the clone while moving one of the stones. “How fun!”

Mr. and Mrs. Pie smiled at each other as they observed, who they believed to be their daughter, helping out on the farm.
“It’s nice to see her come to her senses,” Mr. Pie stated happily.

“It is,” added Mrs. Pie. “Though I can’t help but feel that something isn’t as it should be.”

“Do not fret, my wife,” Mr. Pie assured. “Pinkamena Diane just needed to think on her Pie heritage and remember the importance of respecting her family line.”

“Hey, Pinkie,” Maud asked. “What about your party? It’s not like you to abandon a party.”

“What party?” inquired the clone as she quickly realized she was on the verge of being found out. “Oh… That party… They all understood I had to go home for a, uh, family emergency…”

“Uh, huh…,” replied Maud with a very slight nod. “Well, I’d love to stay but I need to get back to my research in the Everfree Forest.”

“Leaving so soon?” Cloney Pie asked. It was a relief to here as, ever since boarding the train, Maud had been acting suspicious of her. The plan wasn’t going as well as she had hoped because of Maud. Having her gone would give her a better chance of solidifying her purpose for existing.

“Yes,” Maud replied. “Have fun during your visit. I look forward to seeing you back in Ponyville.”

The clone only nodded as she thought on just how much she didn’t think through this plan. Fortunately she appeared to have the trust of Marble, Limestone, and the parents. She only needed to keep from making anymore mistakes.
“Stay calm, Pinkie,” she self-assured. “I’m not written out of this story yet.”