• Published 11th Mar 2018
  • 1,014 Views, 29 Comments

Some of Us... - The Pony of Lost Legend



Arceus Mort is a young colt, and by the orders of his mother and father...is always guarded by a tall guard named White Fire..At first he hates the treatment but then, he find he just may like it more than he thought...

  • ...
3
 29
 1,014

Chapter lII

Arceus and White Fire return to Arceus's home, their manes dripping wet and their faces flushed with red. Ombre had raises an eyebrow.

"What happened? Did it rain?" Ombre asks. Arceus shakes his head.

"No, we just went for a swim, Dad, chill out," Arceus says with a cheerful chuckle. White smiles softly.

"I hope you don't mind that, Sir..." He mumbles. Ombre narrows his eyes at his son's unusual happiness and his soldiers unusual blush.

"No. I don't mind that," He says, shrugging it off. Arceus grabs White Fire's hoof and quickly pulls him upstairs and into his room. Ombre turns to Hailstorm, whom had been in the kitchen, as she walks out. "I have a feeling something is going on between our son and that White Fire," He says. Hailstorm chuckles.

"Oh let them be,Princy, I'm sure they're just getting to be friends!" Hailstorm says as she wraps her husband in a hug from behind. Ombre sighs softly and smiles.

"Fine...but only for you love," He chuckles.


Arceus threw White a towel as he dried his mane, White catches it with little effort and smiles.

"So, did you have fun today cutie?" White asks as he starts to dry his own mane. Arceus nods with a smile.

"I've never had that much fun in a long time," Arceus replies. White smiles more.

"Good to hear," He says. "I've got plans for tomorrow too if you're down for it," He adds. Arceus looks to him as he places his towel over his shoulders.

"Oh? Like what?" Arceus asks. White chuckles softly.

"It's a surprise," White says. Arceus grins.

"Fine by me, I love a good surprise," He says with a chuckle. White smiles softly.

"Good. Now, we best get some rest," He says. Arceus nods, setting their towels aside and crawling into bed with a soft yawn.

"Night, White Fire," He says. White Fire walks to the lamp.

"Night, Arceus," He whispers before turning out the light and stealing another glance at the young colt. Shaking his head free of his thoughts, he crawls back to the place he had slept for the other night and falls softly to sleep.


White Fire got up from his place in the room and walked to Arceus. Thinking for a moment, he grins.

"This is for making me wait for three hours," He huffs and pushes Arceus off of the bed, making him fall with a thud. Arceus shoots up, his blanket stuck over his head.

"Wha? Where? Who?" He grumbles in a quick wave of panic. White Fire laughs and pulls the blanket from his head before helping him up.

"Relax Princess, it's only me" White says softly. Arceus looks to him.

"Princess my ass," he huffs. White raises an eyebrow.

"Just get yourself ready to go, damn it" White says with a laugh. Arceus raises an eyebrow back.

"To go where?" He asks. White boops a hoof against his muzzle.

"Now if I told you, I would ruin the surprise," White says.

"Your not going to make my father want to kill you again right?" Arceus asks with a sly grin. White snorts.

"Not my fault your dad's a big grumpy party pooper," White huffs. Arceus shakes his head, laughing.

"Shhhh, he may hear you," he says softly. White Fire rolls his eyes.

"For fucks sake, can we just go already?" White asks impatiently. Arceus flicks White's muzzle with his tail, playfully smirking.

"Fine, Fine, hurry up and get suited up before my dad smells you out" Arceus grins. White Fire grunts as he drops his armor onto his back. "I'll meet you downstairs." White rolls his eyes and shoots out the window.


After a while, the two colts finally stood outside, looking at each other for a moment. Arceus then raises an eyebrow.

"So...we just going to stand here all day or what?" He asks. White blinks.

"No , no, sorry," White mumbles. "Think you can use that thing?" He asks, pointing to Arceus's horn. Arceus lets out a snort.

"Nope, just have it sticking out of my head for nothing," He says sarcastically. White rolls his eyes.

"Seriously though," White says. Arceus laughs and nods.

"No shit! What you need my horn for anyway, hu?" He asks, tilting his head. White looks to him.

"Teleporty thingy that you horned things do," He answers with a laugh. Arceus snorts.

"Say that again and we'll see how long you stay on you're hooves!" He growls playfully. White raises an eyebrow.

"That sounds like a threat," He snorts. Arceus grins.

"Nope, it was a promise," He says. "Now, tell me where we're going, I can't read your mind."

"Nope, not telling you," White says. Arceus snorts.

"Then how in the world am I suppose to--"

"I'm just going to ask you to teleport us near the place," White explains. Arceus blinks.

"Um....okay..?" He says, still clearly confused. White begins to poke at his horn, sending a shiver down the unicorn's spine.

"How does it do the magic stuff??" He mutters, half to himself and half to Arceus. Arceus snorts and lights his horn, moving White Fire's hoof away from it.

"Dude, please, just stop," He laughs. "Just tell me the spot and I will worry about the magic, okay?" White chuckles and nods.

"Sorry, sorry, it just fascinates the hell out of me that you unicorns can do magic with a traffic cone attached to your heads," White says. Arceus scoffs.

"Traffic cone....really? That's the best you can think of!?" He snorts. White shrugs.

"At the moment, yes," He admits. Arceus storms down the stairs.

"That's it, we're walking!" He declares. White grins.

"Ah that's fine, it only means I get you to myself for longer," White purrs, joining Arceus at the bottom of the steps. Arceus's face turns red.

"Wait, What!?" He says, blinking with a slight shock. White snickers.

"I'm only playing with you, Mort, chill out," He says teasingly. Arceus looks away quickly to hide his blush.

"R-Right, sorry," Arceus mutters. White just ignores the apology and starts walking.

"Well, you coming or not?" He asks, looking back to Arceus. Arceus quickly trots after him.

"Yeah, sorry," He says. White chuckles.

"You need to chill out man," He says softly. "If my teasing hurts that badly then just simply ask me to stop." Arceus shakes his head lightly.

"No, no, it's not that it hurts me....," He says. White Fire raises an eyebrow.

"Then why does it seem to affect you like it killed your insides?" He asks. Arceus blushes again.

"I-I...I don't know..." He lies. White stops.

"You....like it...don't you, Arceus?" He asks, a small grin tugging at the guard's lips. Arceus stops and looks at him.

"W-What!?" He stammers. White grins and presses his muzzle to Arceus's, getting right up in his face.

"You like it when I tease you about being cute and wanting to be....alone with you," He whispers deviously. "You like it, don't you?" He purrs. Arceus snorts.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, White Fire," He says, hiding his emotions from the grinning guard. White only grins more as he begins to inch his mouth closer to Arceus's.

"Stop being so much like you father and let your pride down," He whispers. Arceus tenses at the sudden closeness, wanting to pull away from him, but something about White Fire's grin kept him in place.

"W-White, everypony is starring at us," Arceus whispers heavily, noticing they had caught the glance of many passing ponies. White doesn't move.

"Good, let them stare," White growls softly, walking Arceus into a bench that sat near the place they had been standing on the side walk. Arceus held his breath, trying not to let this affect him. "Now tell me cutie, you ever kiss a pony before?" White purrs in a whisper, keeping his devious tone. "Even better yet, you ever kiss a stallion before?" He adds. Arceus shakes his head quickly.

"N-No." He answers. White Fire grins again. Arceus found himself tensed in all his muscles, staring dead into White's eyes. He no longer cared about the others watching them, only about what White was doing. All of his movements, Arceus refused to miss even the slightest of them. White suddenly closes the small space between them and pressed his lips to Arceus's, stealing away Arceus's first kiss. Arceus blushed heavily, swallowing hard. Just as fast as it happened, White Fire pulled away after a few moments, leaving Arceus wanting more.

"How was--" White began to speak, but he was cut off by Arceus as their lips met again. Arceus grins after he pulls away slowly.

"Shush," Arceus purrs. White Fire blinks for a second, shocked by the quick mood change from the unicorn. "Just know...You're stuck with me for a very, very long time now." White chuckles.

"I'm fine with that," He whispers.

Author's Note:

This chapter is really short just for the reason that is just something to help help wait for the next chapter.