• Published 7th Mar 2018
  • 485 Views, 14 Comments

Rúmcierr - Matthais Unidostres



Applejack travels through space and time.

  • ...
1
 14
 485

3

Applejack suddenly found herself feeling very cold. Her eyes widened when she realized that she was lying in snow in. She got up quickly and shivered as she looked around. She could see a frozen lake in front of her, as well as snow covered evergreen trees all around.

“Ah was just in the desert. Now Ah’m in the snow?” Applejack remarked aloud, subconsciously moving her tail closer to her flank to keep as warm as possible, “Ah hope Ah don’t catch my death of cold ‘cause of thi- thi- thi-.”

Applejack found herself unable to speak due to the sneeze that was coming on. She closed her eyes, brought her back, and let it out.

“A-CHOO!”

The motion of Applejack’s head sent her hat flying off her head. It landed on the frozen lake and slid a few feet out and away from her on the ice.

Applejack stared after it, gaping for a moment, and then she facehoofed hard.

With a frustrated grunt, Applejack walked onto the ice, only for her hooves to immediately slip on its surface. Applejack spread her legs wide to hold her balance, and the carefully took a step forward with her front right hoof. It immediately slipped all over the ice, sending Applejack into a panic that led her to fall down flat on her stomach.

“Alright, fine. Walking’s out,” Applejack muttered. She then pushed herself fully onto the ice and used swimming motion to move forward, occasionally kicking with her back legs to keep her going. Soon enough, she had just about reached her hat.

“Yeah,” Applejack said in satisfaction as her hat got within mouth reach. She bit the brim of it, only to suddenly feel another twitch in her nose. Applejack tried to fight back the sneeze, but it was a losing battle. Eventually, it came out.

“A-CHOOO!”

Applejack’s sneeze sent the hat sliding out to the very center of the frozen lake.

Furious, Applejack stood back up on the ice and hopped forward. This sent her sliding straight towards her hat. However, the speed at which she was going caused her to slide right by it before she could grab it.

Undaunted, Applejack drifted in a semicircle and leaned towards her hat. Just as it looked like she was about to slide by it again, she stretched her neck out to it and managed to bite its brim. However, this sent Applejack into an out of control spin that resulted in the hat flying out of her mouth, only to land right onto of the device.

Applejack eventually stopped spinning, winding up reared up on her hind legs. She looked over and saw the hat on top of the round machine, only to get zapped away by it in the very next second.

“Oh, here Ah come!” Applejack said determinedly as she dropped back on all fours and charged across the ice towards the machine, the ice making her move faster as she went.

Right before Applejack even reached solid ground, the machine zapped Applejack, and she and it vanished.