• Published 7th Mar 2018
  • 485 Views, 14 Comments

Rúmcierr - Matthais Unidostres



Applejack travels through space and time.

  • ...
1
 14
 485

13

Applejack stood in shock after the flash she reappeared in faded. She immediately recognized her current location as the capital city of Equestria, Canterlot. However, it was difficult for her to enjoy the sight for sore eyes due to horrible experience her ears were going through.

All she could hear was a mixture of buzzing and explosions, and when she looked up and around her, she quickly noticed black, emaciated Changelings buzzing through the sky, occasionally firing a beam of green magic down to the ground below.

Applejack backed up slowly as she took in the dreadful scene, her eyes wide with horror as she tried to take it all in.

“No. . . it can’t be true,” Applejack said in despair, “Canterlot gettin’ invaded by Changelings? Again?

“There’s one more to go!” a voice cried from behind her.

Applejack’s ears perked up as she recognized the voice as that of Twilight Sparkle. She smiled and turned around eagerly, but her joy turned to shock as she saw not only Twilight, but all of her best friends surrounded by downed Changelings they had taken out, and it truly was all of Twilight’s best friends, as another Applejack was standing there as well.

The other Applejack stepped forward from the group and adjusted her hat, smiling cockily as she said to her five best friends, “Leave it to me, ya’ll! Ah’ll take this last wedding crasher on myself!”

Applejack’s eyes widened as the familiarity of the whole situation began to dawn on her. “Wedding crasher. . .” she echoed in shock as it all suddenly began to click.

“Stop repeatin’ everythin’ me and mah friends say!” Past Applejack shouted angrily, “Now stand still and lemme buck your block off for ruinin’ this royal weddin’ shindig!”

Past AJ charged at Applejack with the intention of headbutting her, but Applejack quickly jumped out of the way and ran. However, she was stopped when Past AJ bit her tail and pulled hard.

Urk! Sorry fer all those times, RD,” Applejack groaned out from the feeling of having her tail tugged. She was then pulled backwards with a sharp jerk, and then tossed to one side, where she landed on her right side.

Past AJ ran over and raised up her forehooves to stomp on Applejack, but Applejack rotated her body so her hindlegs struck Past AJ’s hindlegs with a sweeping kick. This knocked Past AJ to the ground, and Applejack used this opportunity to get up and jump over her opponent. This turned out to be a mistake, because during the jump, Past AJ reached out with her forelegs and grabbed Applejack around her midsection.

Surprised but still determined to escape, Applejack used her forward momentum to reach the ground with her forehooves. She then pushed her body up and over into a flip, carrying Past AJ with her. Applejack got up into forehoof stand, then let herself fall back so that she hit the ground with Past AJ underneath her.

Past AJ grunted in pain from the impact and let go of Applejack out of reflex. Applejack got up and ran, but was immediately kicked in the rear by both of Past AJ back hooves. This sent Applejack flying forward, flipping over as she flew, and straight into a wall of one of the surrounding buildings.

Applejack hung upside-down and with her limbs spread eagled against the wall, stuck in an imprint created by her impact. She cracked her eyes open, and they went wide when they saw Past AJ charging towards her with a fierce look in her eyes.

Applejack screamed and closed her eyes when she saw Past AJ turn in mid run to buck her in the face. The was a loud crash, but Applejack felt no pain. She opened her eyes and saw to her amazement that Past AJ’s back hooves had missed her face, and were now stuck in the wall on either side of her head.

“Grr! Dang nabbit!” Past AJ said as she tried to pull her hooves free.

Applejack blinked her eyes as she breaths came in and out fast and shallow. At that moment, the green glow of the device that had brought her to this infamous place and time caught her eye. Applejack could see the device was a quick jog away, so with a mighty heave, she wrenched her body free from the impression in the wall. Her back hooves ended up stomping on Past AJ back, and she flipped off of her and quickly ran towards the device.

However, Applejack’s stomp also pushed Past AJ forward slightly. This was enough to free her hooves from the wall, and Past AJ resumed her chase, now more determined than ever to catch Applejack.

Applejack made it to the round machine and desperately pressed the keypad a few times. “How about sending me sometime after all of this over?” she suggested gently to the machine.

Before she even knew what was happening, Applejack was suddenly bowled over by Past AJ. She soon found herself pinned down with Past AJ on top of her, who scowled down at her and said, “Ya think yer clever, doncha?”

Applejack shook her head quickly, all the while noticing the machine was within hoof reach to her left. She reached out with her left forehoof as Past AJ began slapping her across the face with her right forehoof.

Slap!

“Ya Changelings played us like fiddles!”

Slap!

“Ya made me ditch Twilight!”

Slap!

“Ah worked my tail off making that cake fer yer ugly queen!”

Applejack eyes widened as Past AJ reared up on her hind legs to stomp with both of her forehooves. Applejack turned and made one last desperate reach to the time machine with her left forehoof. Her hoof hit the red button, and the machine zapped her. Applejack vanished along with the machine right before Past AJ’s forehooves could make contact.