• Published 15th Mar 2018
  • 2,268 Views, 25 Comments

A Permanent Vacation (We're Young, We're Dumb) - RiotWeavile108



What do you get when take a 2 Pegasister Pokemon fans, a Gardevoir and Gallade fusion costume and a Weavile costume, a phone with many VG and fan songs, and a convention?

  • ...
8
 25
 2,268

Telepathy(Tweaked)

Equestria: Present Day

Aurora's POV

Have you ever wore a body suit? If answered yes, Good for you, Here's a star, Obvious sarcasm is sarcasm. Now imagine that body suit being made of stone and you are unable to move? If so, Congratulations you now know what it's like be trapped in stone for ONE THOUSAND YEARS! Not only that but one of my 'cellmates'(and I use that term loosely)is the literal embodiment of the tiniest of disagreements, arguments, rejections,et cetera, et cetera, aka Chaos, and let him be stuck in that same stone body suit? Let's see how that's going so far.

"Ninety-nine bottles of cider on the wall, Ninety-nine bottles of cider.
Take one down and pass it around, Ninety-eight bottles of cider on the wall!"

“Sis, how many times have I heard this song?” I asked my sister.

My sister, Yuki, mentally sighed. “I really don't know. I lost count after one hundred thousand,” She responded.

I groaned, or would have, if I could. Stone imprisonment for one thousand years does that to you.
I should have never bought those mega stones, or Razor Claw and Life Orb in my sister's case

I tried to tune him, but I just couldn't take it

'Discord, please for all that's good and holy, SHUT UP!' I mentally screamed.

“Well do you want to do then, play red rover?” I could practically taste the sarcasm from my mismatched friend’s voice as he voiced his annoyance as I rolled my mental eyeballs.

“Jupiter, Discord, would you two stop figh- Hehe, well would you look at that…”I try to see (emphasis on ‘try’) what has got my sister’s interest but once again, being encased in stone doesn’t allow for freedom of movement as you can imagine. But once I heard the voices, I was bouncing on my mental seat as I realized we were going to be set free.

Out of the corner of my eye, I can see Cherilee leading her students and the CMC to our stone selves. All of you who are not aware of what is happening, It was the CMC's natural Chaotic tendencies. After the three fillies bickered about what Dissy was, which resulted in Cherilee breaking up the fight, a silvery grey filly, noticed Discord wasn't the only stature in the area. 2 statues - both bipedal; one was tall(me), at 5"3,nearly as tall as the princess. I stature was that of a proud warrior; both my blades extended in a battle stance in a horizontal angle at my sides. My body was full of lacerations that(fortunately)healed over time in stone. Most of them healed but certain ones were still visible; 2 straight cuts down my arm blades, whip lashes littered my backside, and a X-shaped scar across my eyes ending above my mouth that were left by a certain sun bitch, and the other short(Rei), scratching the surface at 3"7(about the height of a filly), with just a simple scar across her chest area.

“Ms. Cherilee, what are the other two supposed to be?”

Cherilee looks up at both me and Frost in and recognition flashes across her face. “Ah yes, these two statues depict Aurora Plasma” – Cherilee points to me – “And Yuki Frost.” – Cherilee then points to my sister – " These two called themselves the Azure Blade and The Mistress of Ice. They were both Discord's most trusted allies during his reign over Equestria. Both creatures used extraordinary powers that even rivaled the princesses such as travelling in shadows, firing blasts of dark energy, control the elements of nature, and many more. Legends even say that Jupiter in particular had the power to transform temporarily into an entirely different form."

All I'm gonna say is that she is HALF right .But that didn't matter at the moment as the fillies oohed and awed at us. It wasn't often when both me and Frosty were even mentioned during tours since we were overshadowed by our friend.

"We are quite amazing, aren't we?"boasted Frost.

"Hmph, I've seen cats that look better than that short one," scoffed Diamond Tiara.

And like a flip of a switch, Frost's pride quickly switched to seething rage. As Discord laughs his ass off, I try to comfort her.

"Hey, just ignore her, Frost," I said, "just be thankful she hasn't seen what Purugly looks like,"Frost then tried to stifle a giggle at the thought of the brat being in the same room as one.

That seemed to cheer her up as Cherilee rolled her eyes at the comment made and said, "Come on now, on to the next statues."

Once the class left, cracks started to form on Discord's stone prison. they spread until a breaking point was reached and and in a brilliant flash of light, Discord was finally freed from his one thousand year sentence.

The second he was freed, Discord started popping his sore bones and muscles. Not that I would blame him, I have a feeling would be doing the same thing.

"Well then Jupiter, Frost, it's been an interesting one thousand years together but I must be on my way to spread my chaos and mess around with Equestria" Discord continues to stretch his body, contorting in unimaginable positions.

"What, no 'ruling over Equestria' shtick we did all those years ago?" Frosty asked.

"Wha- NO, of course not. I'm not going to be stuck behind a desk filling out paperwork for the rest of my immortal life. I'd rather give up chaos than be stuck at a 9 to 5 timetable everyday" Dissy then pulls said timetable out of hammerspace and writes down nothing squiggly nonsense.

Both me and Frost try to stifle our giggles at this antics, but I need to ask the all-important question; "Hey, do us a favor and free us?"

Discord scratched his goatee in a pregnant silence as he thought of what to do. Before long, he snap his fingers, summoned a hardhat, hammer and chisel, and hit both of us with said chisel. One second later, cracks appeared on both our bodies, spreading around just like with Discord before the cracks reached our pedestals before bursting in the same light as before.

We were were finally free.

First thing I did was stretch but not in the same way as Discord. I looked over to my sister, still trying to make sure everything is in its place. I checked for my phone and found it was still in my 'bag' and check the songs. For those who are wondering what is the 'bag', long story short, I brought a bag to the convention and the merchant was 'kind' enough to send it with me, along with the stones and claw. Ya know how the bag in Pokemon can just hold about just about anything, even a goddamn bike? Yea...the bag became just like that. I then tried to shuffle around my bag to find the mega stones and was relieved to find they still right where I left them. I levitated the two stones because CURSE THESE ARM BLADES!

Discord coughed in his fist and got our attention, "Now that we are all here, we not just going to sit around are we?"

Still looking at my prized possessions, Frost siad, "Of course not. What you got in mind Discord ol' buddy,ol' pal?"

Discord suddenly started looking nervous, bullets of sweat sliding down his fur

I noticed his 'i'm going to make you do something you don't like' face immediately. "Discoord," I drawled, " why do you have that face?"

Discord proceeded to twiddle his fingers. " Wellll, I was thing about just pulling a prank on Celly and her Harmony brats,"-here comes the 'but'-"Buuuuuut, I might need you and Frosty to distract her and the Royal Guard."

As soon as he finished that sentence, I stood stock still, turned him with a wry smile as I grasp my aura around a cigarette case of Mareboro, Prench Vanilla Flavor(Yes it's exactly what you are thinking), lit a Will-o-Wisp around the tip, and pulled a Quick Ball from my bag as I asked two simple questions,

"What do we do, and when do we start?"

Author's Note:

First chapter in Equestria done. Let me know if you like it so far. Next chapter goes back in time. I'm also looking for an editor and co writer if anyone is interested. As always, constructive criticism is welcome.
Thoughts-'Why me?'
Moves and Abilities-Moonblast
I am also planning on both Aurora and Yuki having all their evolution's line moves, TMs, and ,in Rei's Case, HMs. Both will have at least one egg move and most move tutor move