• Published 2nd Apr 2018
  • 2,007 Views, 10 Comments

Twilight Sparkle and Venom - Flameboy

  • ...
26
 10
 2,007

Waking Up Part 2

"See you in the morning,... Twilight," the "strange slimey ooze" said while sinking into her skin once more and vanished.

I mean, that's what happened in the first chapter after all. -Flameboy

"Uh.. what the.. ughhh," Twilight said until she fainted back onto the couch.

Meanwhile, in some remote cave...

Chrysalis just finished putting Celestia upside down. Then, she chuckled. "Ha ha, soon I will have ALL the Power I need to rule this land, ahahaha ha!"

Author's Note:

This chapter will be a reminder of Stan Lee who has mysteriously passed away yesterday on the 12th of Nov 2018.

May we honor him as the best Marvel comic writer and publisher, as well as a producer of all the great marvel movies he made. With help from his friends, of course.

May we also remember the great Stan Lee Cameos in every Marvel/ Disney movie we have ever seen. And in the Teen Titans Go! To The Movies!

I never got to meet him in person, but I might get the chance to meet him someday. In fact, we all might get to see him up in heaven one day.

As The Great Stan Lee would say, "Excelsior!"

Also, You can say "Excelsior" too in your comments if you want to respect one of the forefathers of Marvel and Disney.