• Published 31st Jan 2018
  • 396 Views, 0 Comments

Malavolence - BodhiBRO100



The origin of how Webber and his brother fit in the land of Equestria, and how they got there.

  • ...
 0
 396

Opening/Comet Landing

At night time in Equestria, a comet is seen landing in the Everfree Forest. Princess Luna spots it from the balcony of the Princesses Castle in Canderlot.

"Sister, a comet just hit into the Everfree Forest!" Luna said to Celestia.

"Oooh, a shooting star?" a young Twilight said happily.

"No, an actual comet, Twilight." Luna said to the gleeful young mare. "I'm gonna go check it out."

"Well, be careful, sister." Celestia said to her, worringly.

"Yes, please be careful, Princess Luna." young Twilight said.

"I always am." Luna said, winking at them, and teleports to the Everfree Forest.

In the Everfree Forest, smoke is seen coming from the comet, and two little colts roll out of it. Both colts had complete black coats, same wings, and brown eyes, but one had an aburn colored mane and tail, with a black and white striped horn, and the other had a black and white mane and tail, but with inverted colors on the mane. He was older than the other one.

"Man, what a rush!" the aburn mane and tailed colt said.

"I agree" the other one said. "But still doesn't change the fact that we lost our parents when we left."

The younger colt sighed depressingly. "I know." he said, looking up in the sky.

Suddenly, Princess Luna teleported to where the two young colts were, and gasped.

"Two colts?" she said confusingly. She then asks them. "Did you both come out of that meteor?"

The two colts look at the comet, then back at Luna and nod.

The Princess covers her mouth in shock and looks up in the sky. "That's not possible." she said. "How could've something come from way far from Equestria, and have two little colts in it?" she asked herself, and to the colts.

"Well, because we're both from another planet." the younger colt says. "We were raised in this land, but our genes come from another planet."

Luna touched her chin. "Hmm, interesting." she said. "Are you two little ones okay?" she asked the colts.

"Yes, we are, thanks." the older one said and smiled.

"Well, you two come with me." Luna said. "I can't just leave you both here."

"Thanks, Miss..?" the young colt asks.

"I'm Princess Luna, Princess of the Night." she said, smiling.

The two colts bow in respect, which makes Luna giggle, and the 3 of them teleport back to Canderlot castle. Back at the castle, Celestia stands up at the sight of Luna, and the two colts with her.

"Sister, what happened down there?" she asked Luna. "And who are these two young ones?"

Young Twilight comes up to Celestia, looking at the two colts.

Luna looks at them. "I found them popping out of the comet." she said. "They said they were from another planet, outside of Equestria and beyond."

The two colts nod.

"Alien ponies?" Celestia asks. "Hmm, that's very interesting. I've seen alien ponies like you two before." she then said to the two colts.

The older one speaks. "We've been raised in Equestria before. Our father was an alien pony, and our mother was an Earth pony from this land." he said.

Celestia slowly nods, interested. "I didn't think that would be possible."

The young one then says. "Well, here we are."

Luna intervenes. "We'll keep you two safe for now, till we can figure out what to do." she said to the two colts.

They smile happily.

"Nice to meet you two, I'm Twilight Sparkle." young Twilight said with a smile.

"I'm Webber Shadow." the young one says to the mare.

"Deathshadow." the older colt then said.

Then, the title appears in space, above Equestria, created by a strange black goop.

"MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP VS EVIL 3: MALAVOLENCE"

As the title disappears, at a planet far away from Equestria in space, a planet completely black and white in color, a grey male alicorn with a monocle, a red, white, and black mane and tail, and brown eyes, is seen talking to a large blue male pony with purple markings on his face, brown eyes, a grey and white striped mane and tail, and purple line markings on his arms, sitting in a throne room.

"Why do you think I'm lying to you?" the grey alicorn asked the blue pony.

"Cause I have lost my trust towards you." the blue one said. "I have observed, and tried to cleanse Equestria before, and I failed. And you were my greatest herald. But now, you don't tell me the truth anymore, which means I can't trust you.

The grey pony sighs. "And you know why?" he asked. "Because if I told the truth, especially this type of truth, you would've had my head."

The blue one stands up, revealing himself to be at least ten to twelve feet tall. "Is that so?" he asked the grey pony and lightly chuckles. "Since I have trusted you for the longest time, I'll give you a head start to run, after you tell me the truth." he insisted.

The grey pony sighs again. "Fine, I have a wife, and children, from the land of Equestria." he said to the blue one.

The blue pony inhales and exhales. "I understand, but I still won't tolerate the fact you violated the most important rule of our kind."

"Malavolence, I fell in love, with somepony who isn't one of us, why can't you accept that?" the grey pony asked him.

The blue pony, now revealed to be named Malavolence, starts to get angry. "Because it goes against our kind. Ascension Aliens have tried it before, and some of us that fell in love with somepony from that trashy land, they got in trouble." he explained.

"I'm not in trouble from that." the grey pony said. "I already have two sons, that my wife raised in Equestria."

"Then they must be erased from our colony, including you." Malavolence said.

"I knew you'd say that." the grey alicorn said. "I'm all yours, Malavolence." Suddenly, he quietly echo communicates with his wife. "Hun, get the boys out of here, Malavoelnce is after us. I love you."

The wife hears this, revealed to be an Earth pony with a yellow coat, an auburn, messy mane and tail, blue eyes, small wings, and pink headphones on her neck, and she runs with two black coated colts in her arms.

And then, Malavolence lowers his blue horn at the grey alicorn, and shoots something at him, until suddenly, Webber is shown, waking up, gasping.

"Whew, just a nightmare." he said and he shakes his head. Webber still has the wavy auburn mane and tail.

Author's Note:

This is Part 3 of Act 1 in MLP Friendship Vs Evil. The origins of Webber and his brother, where they come from, and how they start to fit in in Equestria, and how they save it from Malavolence and the Ascension Aliens. Hopefully you find it interesting.