• Published 31st Jan 2018
  • 395 Views, 0 Comments

Malavolence - BodhiBRO100



The origin of how Webber and his brother fit in the land of Equestria, and how they got there.

  • ...
 0
 395

Hearths Warming Invasion

In Ponyville, Webber and Deathshadow live in a cottage near the Castle of Friendship, which recently has been created after the battle between the Mane Six and Lord Tirek.

Webber then gets out of bed, yawns and stretches, and goes downstairs to find his brother already down there.

"Hi bro." Webber said to his brother.

Deathshadow turns around and smiles. "Hi."

Suddenly, a knock on the door is heard, and the two brothers answer the door, to be greeted by a male vampony with a purple coat and wings, purple and white striped horn, wavy red and black mane and tail, and a red cape with a small black bat symbol on the center.

"Hello Webber, Deathshadow." the vampony said greetfully.

"Hiya, Fanged Lightning. What's going on?" Webber asked the vampony, now revealed to be named Fanged Lightning.

"Princess Luna asks for your presence, both of you." Fanged replied with a smile.

"Again?" Webber asked, rolling his eyes, and smiling.

Fanged nods. "Can I come with you both? See what the deal is?" he asked.

Deathshadow smiles. "Sure, come on." he said.

"Yippee!" Fanged cheers happily.

The two alicorns and vampony fly up to the Princess castle in Canderlot, and in the castle, Princess Luna is seen on the balcony, looking at the moon, leaving the sky, and the sun starts shining. Then Webber, Deathshadow, and Fanged suddenly enter the room of the castle.

"Princess Luna, what's up?" Deathshadow asks with a smile.

Luna turned around to look at the three stallions. "Hello, King Fanged." she said to Fanged Lightning.

Fanged smiles and waves. "Hi, Luna."

"Webber, Deathshadow, you remember when I found you both in the Everfree Forest, when you were both colts?" she asked Webber and his brother.

The two brothers look at each other in concern and then back at Luna. "Yes, why?" they asked the Princess.

"My sister, Celestia, has figured out where you both were from." Luna said. "A planet beyond Equestria, far into space, called Symbroctio."

Webber nods. "Yes, we know. But we were both raised in Equestria, until our alien colony's leader found out about us." he said.

"Hmm. I understand." Luna said. "Well, my sister said she recently saw the planet moving towards us. You two have any idea what that might mean?" she then asked.

The two brothers look at each other again, this time, with curiosity.

"Maybe the alien colony we originated from, has finally noticed we're here, in Equestria, and are coming for us? I don't know." Webber said.

"I don't know either, baby brother. Something doesn't seem right about what Luna said." Deathshadow replied to his brother.

Fanged intervenes. "Maybe you both should go over there before the planet arrives here."

Webber and Deathshadow rub their chins to think, and it transitions to outside of Equestria, in the vast area of space, all the beautiful stars around, revealing the planet that Equestria resides in, and suddenly a planet that looked exactly like the one in Webber's dream, comes into view, stopping in front of Equestria's planet, and lighting up brighter and brighter.

Inside the planet, 3 white alien ponies bow down in front of the throne of their king, Malavolence, while making zombie-like groans and roar sounds. The throne chair swivels around, revealing Malavolence, from Webber's dream, and standing next to him, is a beautiful mare, with black gooey patterned lines all over her, a brown coat with wings, a short, but fancy, red and white mane and tail, one green eye, a reddish-brown patch over her right eye, a large black and white striped horn, and a black ring, with a gold stone in the middle, on her left front hoof.

"How far are we from Equestria, brother?" Malavolence asked.

Suddenly, an alien stallion, with the same black patterns, a red coat and wings, a spiked up, red, white, and black colored mane, and a short, same colored tail, and green eyes, one normal right eye, and one crazy left eye, turns around to look at Malavolence.

"Not too far now." the stallion said to his brother.

"Good." Malavolence replied. "That piece of magical land is nothing to us but treachery."

The mare alien pony next to him, looked at him. "Honey, you know that the children of your former, favorite bodyguard, won't expect you either, right?" she told Malavolence.

"We'll see." Malavolence said, and chuckled quietly and evilly.

Back in Canderlot, Webber is talking to Celestia. "Celestia, my alien colony is almost here, I can hear them from miles away." Webber warned Celestia.

"Well, hopefully we can make peace with them. We tried before, and they still stuck us." Celestia said hopefully.

"Trust me, you can't." Webber said, disappointingly.

All of a sudden, Twilight Sparkle comes into the throne room of the castle. "Princess Celestia, I'm having problems with Trixie. She doesn't listen to my advice." Twilight said.

"That'll have to wait, Twilight. Webber has talked to me about his alien colony coming to invade Equestria once again." Celestia said. "And maybe you can help Webber talk to their leader, cause he said he can't."

"Wait, what?" Twilight said in confusion. "Aliens? I've never heard of them in books or scrolls before."

"You would not find origin or info about these creatures in those 2 things, unfortunately." Celestia explained. "They're not of this world."

Twilight raises an eyebrow confusingly. "Not of this world?" she asked.

Webber nods. "Malavolence is after me and my brother, he won't listen for reason." he said.

"The alien must not have friendship in his life." Twilight said.

"Twilight, it's not a matter of friendship..." Webber started. "...it's a matter of tying up loose ends."

"He has come to Equestria once before, just after my sister was banished to the moon." Celestia said. "Now he's back to finish what he couldn't do, because of us."

Twilight gives a more stern look. "What ever this " alien " is planning, you'd be darn sure that I'm gonna help." she said.

Webber smiles. "Thanks, Twilight." he replied to her.

Twilight then suddenly covers her mouth and gasps in realization. "Wait a minute, Hearth's Warming Eve is in a couple days!" she exclaimed, and looked at Celestia. "Princess Celestia, what are we gonna do about that?" she asked her.

"I don't know, Twilight, but we should at least push Malavolence and the rest of the aliens back, while Webber and his brother try to talk to him." Celestia said.

"Hearth's Warming Eve might still be celebrated if we play our cards right." Webber said. "And I have some friends that could help us."

"So do I." Twilight said, smiling.

Webber and Celestia smiled back. Then, the next morning, everypony in Canderlot, Ponyville, Sweet Apple Acres, and Appaloosa, getting ready for Hearth's Warming, putting lights and decorations all over, and caroling.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment