• Published 24th Jan 2018
  • 508 Views, 2 Comments

Friendship Vs Evil - BodhiBRO100



A very dark force endangers the land and it's up to Twilight and her friends to find out what it is and stop it.

  • ...
 2
 508

A Forced Betrayal/Darkness Awakens

Later that night, back at the Castle of Friendship, Twilight and the rest of the girls are in Twi's biggest bedroom, and they look around happily.

"You really know how to make the place look absolutely stunning, darling." Rarity said to Twilight.

"Thanks Rarity" Twilight said with a smile. "I always become prepared on these occasions."

Pinkie bounces around gleefully. "What should we do now, since we ate and played outside already?" she asked the five mares.

"I think I'm in the mood for a pillow fight, cause why not?" Rainbow Dash said proudly and smiled.

"Alright, maybe some more fun like that will be a good time." Twilight said.

Suddenly, a pillow is thrown at Twilight, by Pinkie Pie. "PILLOW FIGHT!!" she exclaimed happily.

The mares giggle as they throw pillows at each other, dodge piilows from certain areas in the room, having a great time, until a couple minutes later, a knock is heard on the door to the room, from the other side.

"Twilight, you and the girls in there?" Webber said from the other side, laughing abit.

Twilight opens the door for Webber. "Yes." she said, giggling. "We've just started doing a pillow fight, care to join us?" she asked him, smiling.

"It's fun, Webber!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed, throwing a pillow at Rarity's face.

"Ah!" Rarity exclaimed as the pillow hit her. "Pause, Pinkie, darling." she said politely.

Webber shakes his head. "Maybe in a minute, but nope. Actually, I came here to talk to you about Hallows, if you don't mind taking a minute?" he asked Twilight.

"Oh, of course." she said. "Please, come in."

Webber walks in and sits down on a bed, Twilight does the same, on the bed opposite from him. "What about him?" she asked.

"Well, he's been under alot of pressure all of a sudden, just recently." Webber told her.

"What kinda pressure?" Applejack asked. "Cause I've been down that road time and time again, and it ain't a walk in the park." she then said.

"Very deep pressure." Webber said. "He's been hearing some weird voice, telling him that I had created him for the wrong reasons, and it's messing with his head. I don't know where the voice he talked about is coming from, but I'm pretty worried."

"Aww, the poor thing." Rarity says, and suddenly falls onto her bed, with her arm over her eyes, acting dramatic. "It's just the worst, to hear or see anypony in such pressure and stress, I just can't stand it!"

Applejack intervenes "Uh, Rarity, you should calm it down, I am sure it's not that big of a deal, is it, Webber?" she asked the black coated stallion.

"I don't know. But he's my only double, and I don't want to lose him to such a horrible accusation." he said worringly.

Twilight puts her arm on Webber's shoulder, to try and comfort him. "Webber, he's under too much stress right now, and you need to just accept that." she said to him. "He needs his own space. He'll come back around, I promise." she smiles at him.

Webber sighs. "I suppose you're right, Twi." he said. "But where ever he is now, I hope he finds his purpose, at my side.." he then said, lowering his head abit.

Twi hugs him tightly, Webber hugs back.

"It's okay, we're all here for you, Webber." Twilight says with comfort.

Webber gets up from the bed. "Now, I'm ready for a little pillow fight action, girls." Webber said with a smirk. "Bring it on!"

"PILLOW FIGHT...AGAIN!!" Pinkie said cheerfully.

The 7 ponies start throwing pillows at each other, having great fun. Elsewhere, Hallows is seen landing near Our Town, and hides, so that nopony could spot him. The stressed clone breathes heavily.

"I just don't get it." he said to himself. "What if that voice was right? What if Webber was right? Was I created to do good or not? Argh, I can't take this constant self pressure!" he exclaimed in anxiety.

"You are so much more." a familiar voice Hallows heard earlier, said.

Hallows looks around. "Hey, you're that voice! But seems like in person." he said.

"Yes, I'm here." the alicorn said.

"Where?" Hallows asked.

"In the shadows..." the alicorn said to him.

The clone looks around, for somepony in the shadows, but he can't see anypony around.

"Behind you, dummy!" the alicorn shouts.

Hallows looks behind him, and sees a shadowy figure of the alicorn, hiding in the shadows, leaning on a tree. "Come out, so I can see you face to face." he says to the alicorn.

The stallion walks out, revealing himself, and he's the same alicorn that spawned himself from outside of Equestria.

"Who are you, and why do you tell me these things?" Hallows asked him.

"I recently gave myself a name." he said. "A name that might spread fear into everypony, as much as my master's name. I'm....DEATH WISH." the evil alicorn says, grinning sinisterly.

Hallows's eyes widen abit. "Why are you telling me certain things, Death Wish?" he asked him.

"Because you created me, after Webber created you. And I see the potential in you." he said to the clone.

Hallows gasps. "I..I created you? How? That's not possible!" he said confused.

"I'm a spawn, Hallows. A clone created by a clone, after the first clone is born. I'm a hybrid embodiment of you and Webber." Death Wish said.

"I'm surprised that the machine I came out of, could create you." Hallows said in amazement.

"It wasn't intentional, but here I am." Death Wish said.

"What's wrong with your voice?" Hallows asked.

"It's an error during the creation process for me. But my master has vowed me to bring me the voice I really wanted" Death Wish said back. "Anyway, I think your creator is just using you."

"How do you know?" Hallows asked, freaking out.

"I don't. But I see his thoughts. I see your thoughts as well. Come, I'll show you." Death Wish said, smiling evilly.

Then, Hallows is taken outside of Equestria with Death Wish, into the same dark area that Death Wish was spawned from, and Hallows is lead towards a fog infested area, with a bald, tan coated pony meditating in the fog. Death Wish bows to him in respect.

"Master, I have him." he said to the pony.

The pony's eyes open, to reveal neon green color, and he smiles sinisterly. His voice is familarly the same graspy voice Celestia has heard.

"Hallows, I promise you, you will be better than your own creator." he said.

"I don't believe you!" Hallows shouted.

"You will, I promise." he said and cackles.

Death Wish does the same.