• Published 24th Jan 2018
  • 504 Views, 2 Comments

Friendship Vs Evil - BodhiBRO100



A very dark force endangers the land and it's up to Twilight and her friends to find out what it is and stop it.

  • ...
 2
 504

A Misunderstanding Leads To A Betrayal

Meanwhile, back in Equestria, Twilight and Fluttershy visit Rainbow Dash in Cloudsdale, who's racing with the Wonderbolts. The two mares look around for Rainbow as she's nowhere to be seen with the Wonderbolts.

"Where's Rainbow?" Fluttershy asked, looking around.

"I don't know, but she's here, I know it." Twilight said to her friend.

Suddenly, a large streak of rainbow colors is shown in front of them, and the two mares look to see the source of the colors, and they see Rainbow flying fast in a couple circles.

"Rainbow, over here!" Twilight shouts and waves her hoof.

Rainbow Dash hears this and comes up to the two mares, although still flying in midair. "Hello, Twilight, Fluttershy!" she said greetfully. "You girls come to see me race?" she then asks.

"No, actually." Fluttershy said. "We wondered if you wanted to join us and the rest of the girls for a sleepover tonight?" she asks Dash.

"I'm so down for that, girls! Of course I'll come." Rainbow says happily.

"Good!" Twilight says with a smile.

Later, Webber, Deathshadow, and Hallows walk out of the Canderlot castle, and ponies look at Hallows confusingly.

"Everypony's looking at me weird." Hallows said nervously.

"Obviously they will be, cause you look exactly like me, Hallows." Webber said back to his clone.

"I guess you're right." Hallows said, trying to relax. "Nothing to worry about."

Deathshadow intervened. "What should we do now?" he asked. "Since we just helped Celestia out with the...problem..she was having, now I'm bored" he said, sniggering.

"How about we go back and see what Twilight and Fluttershy are doing?" Webber suggested. "If Shy is still there at least" he then said, laughing abit.

"This could be my chance to meet these ponies you're both talking about." Hallows said, smiling.

"That's right, my clone." Webber said. "Let's go!"

Back with Twilight and Fluttershy, the two mares finally visit Pinkie Pie at her bakery.

Twilight knocks on the door. "Pinkie, it's me and Fluttershy!" she said.

"Come on in!" Pinkie said, from inside.

The two mares open the door and walk in, only till seconds later, to be surprised by two of Pinkie's confetti cannons, shooting confetti in their faces. Fluttershy screams, being startled, and hides behind the open door. Then Pinkie suddenly pops up from out of nowhere.

"Hiya, Twilight, Fluttershy!" she said, bouncing around the two mares, much to their surprise.

"Pinkie, you just scared Shy!" Twi said and giggled. "You need to stop surprising everypony who walks through the door, some of them, like her, can't take it" she then said, still giggling.

"S..She..She's right, P...Pinkie..." a scared Fluttershy said. "You s..startled m...me...."

Pinkie smiles and pulls her away from the door, and closes it. "Aw, Fluttershy, you know me. I'm always looking for some great cheer out of anypony." she said gleefully.

Fluttershy stops shaking and shyly smiles. "You're right." she says.

"Anyway, that's not important." Twilight said. "We came here to ask if you wanted to join us and the girls for a sleepover tonight?" she asks Pinkie.

Pinkie squeals in delight. "I will, I will, I will, I WILL!" she says and bounces happily.

Twilight smiles. "Then that's all the girls."

Later, Twi and Shy walk out of Pinkie's bakery with some cupcakes, and they run into Webber, Deathshadow, and Hallows.

"Oh, Webber, Deathshadow!" she exclaimed. "Funny running into you all of a sudden."

"We were just about to go see what you and Fluttershy were doing, guess you're both not in the castle then." Webber says with a smile.

"We just asked the other 4 girls and Spike if they wanted to join our sleepover we're having tonight." Fluttershy said.

Twilight looks at Hallows with a surprised look. "Webber, who's that?" she asked. "He looks like you."

Hallows smiles. "Finally, I get to meet the Princess of Friendship. I'm Hallows, Twilight." he said to her. "I'm Webber's clone. He secretly created me, and here I am now."

Twilight walks up to him. "Wow, you look amazing." she said in awe. "Webber, why didn't you tell me this before?"

"I wanted this to be a surprise." he said. "Glad you like him, cause he's amazing."

"I gave him this idea." Deathshadow said proudly.

Twi looks at him. "Really?" she asked him.

He nods.

"Well, I'm really impressed." she said with a smile.

Fluttershy looked at Hallows uneasily. "He looks abit scary." she says nervously.

"I know, the eyes, it was intentional." Hallows said with a grin. "Webber thought of making me look like him, but with very noticable differences. Makes me stand out better, I guess." he chuckles.

"Ha, he's right." Webber said.

"Well anyway, so you both are having a sleepover with the girls?" Deathshadow asks.

Twilight nods. "Yes. Would you three like to come too?" she asks them.

The three stallions look at each other and shake their heads.

"Nah, we're thinking of something to do at the moment, but maybe next time." Webber said. "Thanks for the offer though." he smiles.

"Aw, okay." Twilight says. "But okay, maybe next time. We'll see you later." she smiles.

"Okay, bye, you two." Webber then said.

Later in the day, Webber, Deathshadow, and Hallows, are in Webber's cottage in Canderlot, and Hallows is in his new room in the cottage, sitting in a chair, peacefully. "Webber is the best, for creating somepony as unique as me." he said to himself.

Then he heard the alicorn from earlier with the distorted voice, talking to him. "He's using you.." the pony said in Hallows's mind.

Hallows looks around in confusion. "No, whoever you are, you're wrong! He's my best friend." he said back to the voice. "He literally just created me as well, so you're definitely wrong."

The voice of the alicorn cackles. "Of course you think that way." it says. "But I do hold the truth. If you want, ask your creator yourself."

"Maybe I will!" Hallows said, going into Webber's room. "Webber!"

Webber gets up from resting, in shock. "What? What's wrong, Hallows?" he asked his clone.

"I don't know if its my conscious telling me this, but I've been hearing a voice too." Hallows said. "Not the one Celestia heard. Somepony different.."

Webber's eyes widen in even more shock. "I..I don't understand. What are you talking about? Who was it?" he asked worringly.

Hallows sighs confusingly. "I have no idea, my creator. But he told me that you didn't create me for the reasons I thought you did." he said. "He said...that..you were just using me.."

A worried Webber goes up to his clone and comforts him. "I would NEVER use you, Hallows." he said. "You are my friend. My creation. My embodiment of my true self."

Suddenly after saying that, a small black tentacle appears, wiggling from outside of Webber's arm. He makes the tentacle go back into his body. "You believe me, right?" he asked his clone. "You know that I will always want you by my side, just like my brother, and the rest of my friends." he said after.

Hallows backs away from his creator. "Maybe I believe you, maybe I don't." he said. "Either way, I'm going to find out what that voice wants from me, and I don't want you, or your friends to follow me."

"Hallows.." Webber began.

"Please, Webber.." the clone interrupted. "...let me have some time alone. I need to figure out myself, for what purpose I really have." he said. "You told me that when you created me, that one day I should trust my instincts, and let me figure out my purpose, if I felt lost. Remember?" he asked.

Webber sighs. "Yes. Go. I won't stop you." he said disappointingly.

Hallows nods. "Thanks, my creator." he said, as he went out the door, giving Webber one last look, and flew away.

Webber turned his head and closed his eyes sadly. He thinks to himself. "Hopefully he finds out his purpose." He then sighs.