• Published 7th Dec 2011
  • 4,459 Views, 64 Comments

A Tale of Two - lRainbowDashl



Scootaloo breaks some stuff at Rainbow's house, but that isn't the only thing that shocks Rainbow.

  • ...
9
 64
 4,459

Chapter 5- unexpected occurances.

As Rainbow collided with the cold stone at the bottom of the stairs, she yelped in pain.

“Shut up for Celestia’s sake! Do you ever shut up?” he said as he walked past her, punting her in the face. She laid still limply.

“How could you do this?” Rainbow asked inquisitively

“Its just who i am, and you are a very pretty pony,” as he said that she interrupted.

“No, i mean Scootaloo. I would never hurt her! How could you?” as she said this Scootaloo’s dad (maybe give him a name?) turned around holding the hammer.

“Enough chat! When I’mm done with you, Celestia won’t even be able to recognise you!” He walked towards her slowly with a slight limp as he raised the hammer as high as he could. When he launched his arm down she grabbed it, slowing it down enough so that it felt like a tickle as she struggled with him. He yelled out in anger and punched her with his other hoof, then quickly raised the hammer and shot it down into her stomach.

“Ough” she yelped, winded by the blow. He got uncomfortably close to her and licked her on the cheek. She countered by biting his ear. He yelled out in pain, and she wrapped her legs around him and twisted him over so that she was on top. But he was to strong to allow this to happen, and with all his might, he pushed her off. He was very strong, so Rainbow went flying and landed on a dishwasher.

“Kudos to ya! You know how to take a hit I will tell you that,” Rainbow rolled off of the dishwasher. Her hair was messed up and she hot several cuts and bruises on her face and body with one eye struggling to stay open.

“You can rape me, you can beat me, but I will keep getting up! Not for myself, but for Scootaloo! So you’re gonna have to do a lot better than that if you wanna keep me down!” Scootaloo’s dad looked at her like she was crazy.

“Stupid thing aren’t ya? I’m not even trying yet! Soon i will start, and you will regret saying that,” he ran at her she dove to the side and raised her hoof, clothes lining him to the floor. He landed with a sickening thud as she looked down at him! He was unconscious in a pool of blood that his head had streaming out of it.

“What do i do? He could die from this amount of blood, but on the other hoof, he has done so much to Scootaloo. It doesn’t matter! He is still a living creature, and as much as I hate him, he shouldn’t die like this,” Rainbow lowered her head to his stomach listening for his heartbeat. It was slow but still there. She picked him up and slung him over her back as she struggled to keep him up because of his weight and her lack of strength.

“Don’t worry, I wont let you die like this. But when you are out of hospital you are going away for a long time,” she started climbing up the stairs weakly, then his blood shot eyes opened and he got an angry look on his face.

“I AM NOT GOING BACK TO JAIL!” he yelled. She turned around in confusion at him as he was still on her back. He wrapped his hoof around her neck and pulled, counterbalancing them and making them clamber down the stairs together. When they landed, Scootaloo’s dad stood up and looked down at Rainbow.

“What were you doing?” he said at her. She opened an eye and looked at him.

“I’m questioning my actions as well. i guess I'm to compassionate,” she replied as he looked at her.

“Well im gonna show you how compassionate I can be now!” he closed in on her as she tried crawling back, but was to weak. Her back leaning against the stairs he wrapped his hooves around her body and started again. The motions were aggressive, brutal, and merciless.

A short while later.

“There! I’m done! Now get out of my house before i make you.” he said calmly. He was at the sink washing his hooves. Rainbow couldn’t even open her eyes. It was like nothing she had felt before. Pure aggression towards him as she got up slowly.

“Are you leaving yet?” as he said that, he was interrupted by a blood stain on his shirt. It was a sharp pain going through his back. Rainbow peered over his shoulder.

“Now Equestria is rid of one more scumbag like you!” He looked over to an empty knife rack, before colapsing on the floor in a pool of his own blood. Rainbow walked over to the stairs, but was to weak to climb. She looked up to the top and heard voices coming through the front door.

“Rainbow? Where are you? We are here, don't worry” Twilight voice called out her name. Dash made the voices out to be Scootaloo, Spitfire, Soarin and Applejack, Rainbow saw Scootaloo at the top of the stairs before her eyes gave up on her. All she saw was the blackness but she could hear her friends running to her aid.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A few days later in the hospital.


“Don’t worry Scootaloo, she will be awake soon.”

“I hope so. She has been out for so long now?”

“You know Dash, nothing can keep her down for long.”

“uuuuh,” groaned Rainbow as she slowly opened her eyes to see her friends watching her with eyes of joy.

“Thank Celestia, Rainbow! We were so worried” said Twilight.

“Rainbow, I got some bad news to tell ya...” Scootaloo looked down very low, her head bowed.

“Kid, it’s fine! Tell me, i can take it!” Rainbow said ruffling up Scootaloo’s hair.

“Well my, uh.... dad. He uh...got you....pregnant. After we took you to hospital we went back to get his body and it was gone.” Scootaloo said with a tear in her eye. Rainbow cringed at the thought of having a pony that belonged to him inside of her.

“Kid we will get through this but right now i feel like death itself so how about letting me get some rest my body is giving up on itself because of the pain” Said Rainbow as she did she cringed because of a shot of pain in her stomach from the hammer.

To be continued.