• Published 7th Dec 2011
  • 4,459 Views, 64 Comments

A Tale of Two - lRainbowDashl



Scootaloo breaks some stuff at Rainbow's house, but that isn't the only thing that shocks Rainbow.

  • ...
9
 64
 4,459

chapter 4- not cool.

Scootaloo’s dad started walking down the stairs, Scootaloo on his back and Rainbow over his shoulder. He opened up the basement and threw them both down, then walked in himself and locked the door menacingly. He crept down the stairs. Rainbow’s body was there, but Scootaloo’s wasn’t.

“Where the fuck are you!?” he screamed. He started throwing stuff randomly and punching, causing general mayhem. Scootaloo was tucked into a corner next to two washing machines. He saw what he thought was a shadow, so he moved towards the corner of the room, when suddenly a hoof reached out and grabbed him by the shoulder, spun him round, hitting his head into the glass of one of the washing machines, smashing it, leaving a cut on his face.

“Fuck you bitch!” he yelled as he turned around, spinning himself into one of her punches. She went for another punch, but this time he blocked it and kicked her in the ovaries. She yelled out in pain, then fell to the floor, cringing. He turned her over and put his penis into her ass. He started gently, then realised who it was, so he started hitting her in the back while getting more violent in his movements. She sat there and took it for Scootaloo’s sake. She turned around to see Scootaloo watching. Rainbow mouthed to her, “Run! Get to the door!”

Scootaloo ran out from behind the two washing machines, but in her enthusiastic escape tripped over some cotton on the floor. Her dad looked up at her. He pulled out of Rainbow, picked her up, and threw her into a wall, then chased after Scootaloo.

“Don’t fucking run from me!” he shouted. He sprinted at her and picked her up by her wing. She struggled, so he threw her into a wall. Her wing made a sickening snap sound as it hit the ground in a mangled position. Scootaloo’s dad was panting. He looked over at Scootaloo and saw Rainbow limping over to her. Rainbow collapsed next to Scootaloo, using her wing to shield her.

“What is wrong with you? Don't protect her!” he said while he walked over and grabbed Rainbows wing violently, pulling it off of Scootaloo. Rainbow tried to fight back, but he back hoofed her in the face, then grabbed Scootaloo and threw her again. She colided with a washing machine and landed next to it. She slowly tried to stand up, but as she did so, she was forced off the ground by her neck and slammed into the washing machine again. Scootaloo was struggling. There was a hammer next to her. She tried to grab it, but wasn't big enough to reach it. As she felt herself losing her strength, Rainbow slammed herself into Scootaloo’s dad. She saw the hammer fall off and reached for it. She slammed it into his jaw with a disgusting crack. He yelled out in agony, so she pulled back and slammed down again, but this time he moved his head to the left, making the hammer hit the concrete. He punched up into her jaw, making her recoil, then took the hammer from her hoof and slammed it into her rib cage.

“Fuck!” she yelled. He rolled over on top of her and made a swaying motion with his body. She cringed and tried struggling, but that just seemed to piss him off, so she stopped.


He made one incredibly strong thrust, which made her yell out in pain. He looked down on her, then Scootaloo jumped on his back, hitting him. She wasn't doing much but any pain was good in her eyes. She grabbed him by the jaw and pulled, making him cry out. He elbowed her off and got his penis out of Rainbow. He turned around to her.

“Big... mistake...” he growled, walking over to her and kicking her in the stomach.

“Stay down this time, you little shit!” he muttered as he turned around to see Rainbow standing up.

“No... This time YOU’RE going to stay down!” she yelled. She flew at him, tackling him to the floor, and started punching him. They weren't strong punches, but they were very quick. His face was bleeding heavily now.

“The thought of this will be ten times better than the actual thingm” she said while she pulled back her hoof and slammed it into his jaw. To her surprise, he didn’t scream, he just closed his eyes.

“Unconscious... good,” she muttered as she ran over to Scootaloo and picked her up, running up the stairs. She ran right into the door.

“Shit, locked!” she said. She turned around to see the shadow of Scootaloo’s dad standing up and walking towards them slowly.

“Well, it’s better this way...” she though as she put Scootaloo down, backed up, then raced forword, crashing through the door and rolling into the living room. Scootaloo followed quickly.

“Scoots, run! Get out of here...” said Rainbow weakly closing her eyes. Scootaloo ran out the front door, and as she did Rainbow looked over to the basement door. Of course Scootaloo’s dad was standing there.

“Hey there, Dashie... You ready?” he threatened.

“Do your fucking worst,” she replied angrily.

“As you wish...” he said with an evil smile. He walked over to her, grabbed her in a choke hold, and threw her down the stairs.