• Published 10th Jan 2018
  • 639 Views, 14 Comments

Broken Shards - Imagination Ideas AEG



Imagination Ideas is contemplating hurting and killing herself. Will Autistic Pony be able to save her in time?

  • ...
3
 14
 639

I Love You My Sibling

"Okay, I will be open and honest about my feelings. I know you are probably tired of me saying this, but thank you so much big bro," Imagination said.

"Awn little sis! Don't worry you can tell me thank you how ever much you like," AJ said.

"I am eternally grateful to you. You realized you saved my life right! I love you so much bro," Imagination said.

"I love you too little sis. Please always know that I care about you. Don't ever feel like no one loves you because I do and many other ponies do," AJ said as he hugged Imagination once more.

"So what do you have planned for today? Anything interesting or perhaps fun I hope? Well, except for that appointment because I already know about it, " Imagination as she broke the hug from her adoptive brother.

"We do need to get some stuff done today. Despite your depression, you need to function like a normal pony. So I thought that we should take a shower and---"AJ said.

Before AJ could say anything more, Imagination interrupted him by saying, "I hate taking showers! I refuse to take one! No!! Nooo! NO!! NOOOO! NOOOOOOOOO! They are the most horrible thing known to pony kind ever!! They are the most awful, disgraceful thing! "

"Imagination you need to take a shower today. You are going to be around other ponies. You smell worse than that horrible pie thing that Rainbow Dash nearly ate just to make it up to Pinkie Pie. I know that depression makes grooming hard, but you need to take a shower little one. Do you really want Dr. Wolf to smell you with his canine sense of smell? He will be able to pick up your scent much better than any other creature would. That will be a super duper embarrassing and uncomfortable and awkward situation for all of us involved," AJ said.

"Ah.. ah.. ah.. ah... ahhhhh....Maybe it is a good idea to take a shower today," Imagination said.

"You really think so? Because I know that you need one, worse than a balloon needs air or than a pony needs some form of love,"AJ said.

"So that is why other ponies always give me strange looks whenever I walk near them. That explains quite a lot actually, " Imagination said.

"And you even wondered why you were friendless," AJ said as he face hoofed.

"Okay, I will take a shower," Imagination said reluctantly while blushing.

The blushing soon faded away. After they both were finished taking showers, brushing their manes and teeth, the two ponies walked out of AJ's house and Imagination closed the door with magic. They walked throughout Ponyville, looking to make some friends.

"You are going to make some friends, okay? This will be good for you. Come on and show the world who you are, " AJ said.

"I have always wanted to meet the Princess of Friendship, Twilight Sparkle herself. Do you think we can go to her castle first? I can't wait to speak with another alicorn. I haven't been able to do that in such a long time, it's been about a decade since I spoke to Princess Celestia. I haven't meet Cadence yet, though," Imagination rambled.

"Sure, if that is what you would like to do, I don't see why not. You go and meet Twilight Sparkle. I have already meet her, so I will wait outside the castle and make a Youtube video in the meantime. That script will not write itself. Come on lets go, " AJ said.

AJ and Imagination walked onto the porch Twilight's castle, which only took about five minutes. Imagination let out a geek squeal at meeting the celebrity herself, and the most favorite princess. Imagination knocked on the door with her hoof, and greeted Spike.

"Are you coming in," Spike asked AJ.

"Nah, I am fine, I will just stay on the porch and work on my Youtube video. It will be fine,"AJ said while levitating his Iphone with his magic.

Imagination went into the large castle and into the main room with the Cutie Map.

"So you want to see Twilight and or Starlight, I assume. If you are wishing to speak with Starlight, you are out of luck, she is on a vacation with her friends. Wait your an alicorn? How and Why, " Spike asked.

"I'll tell you a little later when Twilight comes, Spike,"Imagination said.

"How do you know my name? You are just confusing me," Spike said.

"You are the most popular Princess' personal assistant. How could I not know you? There is newspapers about you all over Equestria. You are also the sole reason why the Crystal Empire is saved, Spike the Brave and Glorious if I am not mistaken," Imagination said.

Author's Note:

I hope you don't mind the use of Technology from our world in this story. The reason behind it, is because when Twilight went into the "Human World", for the fifth time she noticed the tech during a casual visit. Twilight with her bits that she earned from being a Princess bought up a bunch of it and transported it to Equestria. Equestria's greatest scientists and engineers figured out how they worked and made the technology wide spread throughout the land. Hence why there is IPhones.

This fanfic takes place a year after the latest episode at this time, Shadow Play.