• Published 8th Jan 2018
  • 238 Views, 4 Comments

A Destiny Revealed - Sketchy Tune



A darkness is coming and it's up to the Mane 6 once again to stop it.

  • ...
 4
 238

Chapter 1

“Twilight!”

Twilight Sparkle, a purple unicorn who was very studious, was reading a book as her and her friends were on a picnic near the lake. She was interrupted from it when she heard her friend Pinkie Pie, the pink party earth pony, yelling her name.

“Twilight!”

“Huh? What happened?”

“Duh! What’s happening is that you are reading on a picnic. Again! Come in the water! Even Rarity’s in and she never gets in!”

“Pinkie’s got a point, Darling. You must get your head out of those books. Have a little fun!” the white fashion unicorn, Rarity, replied.

“I know, I know, but it’s just getting to the good part!”

“Put it down!” Pinkie yelled.

Twilight was just about to respond when her book was ripped from her magic aura. She gasped and looked up and growled. A light blue, rainbow maned pegasus flew over her head and held her book.

“Rainbow Dash, give it back!”

“We all decided to go on this picnic to have fun and relax, not for you to get back into one of your books again. Live a little, Twilight!” Rainbow Dash said to her.

A yellow, pink haired pegasus, Fluttershy, flew down from the tree and put a hoof on her friend.

I’ll go in, if you do, Twilight.”

“Same here.” Applejack, the orange country pony added.

“Girls, honestly. Reading is my way of relaxing.”

“You always read.” Rainbow Dash replied.

“Not always!”

“Please, all we see you do is read. Get in the water and we’ll leave you alone for the rest of day to do what you want, which is probably read.”

“Promise?”

“Cross my heart, and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye.” they all replied.

She sighed. “Rainbow put my book near the tree, please?”

Rainbow did as she was told and they all looked to Twilight. She huffed and walked backwards. She close her eyes. Her friends swam out of her way as she ran towards the lake. She jumped and cannonballed into the water. Her head popped out of the water and she laughed.

“WOOO!” she laughed.

Her other friends followed suit and they all swam and played in the water. He friends cheered and they splashed and enjoyed the free time that they had. It was rare to have such a relaxing day such as they did. They usually faced danger, weird problems to solve, or just hardly had time to hang out all together. It was fun that was well deserved. It was interrupted by Spike, a small purple baby dragon, that was screaming Twilight’s name. The six decided that it would be only them so Spike stayed behind. They looked over to him and he panted as he halted to a stop.

“Spike? What’s wrong?” Twilight asked.

“I… got… a message… from… Princess Celestia… for you…”

She looked to her friends and got out of the water. She used her magic to take the scroll from Spike. She undid it and read it.

Dear Twilight Sparkle,

Princess Luna and I request you and your friends’ presence at the castle as soon as you can. I would tell you in this letter, but it is better explained in person. All I can say now, is that it may result in using the Elements of Harmony once again. Please alert your friends and prepare for at least a weeks stay here in Canterlot. We await your arrival.

~Princess Celestia

Twilight gasped and looked to her friends.

“Girls, we need to go home and pack quickly.”

“What did the Princess say?” Rarity asked.

“She and Princess Luna request our presence and Canterlot and she says we should prepare for at least a weeks stay. It could be urgent!”

Her friends looked to each other and they got out of the water and dried themselves. They began to pack up everything to go home.

“I hope everything’s ok…” Fluttershy said.

“She said we might have to use the elements…”

“Oh no… Are we under attack?”

“I sure hope not…”