• Published 8th Jan 2018
  • 237 Views, 4 Comments

A Destiny Revealed - Sketchy Tune



A darkness is coming and it's up to the Mane 6 once again to stop it.

  • ...
 4
 237

Prologue

A cold wind gusted through a snowy field. Dark clouds filled the skies and all that could be seen was snow falling harshly to the ground. A white mare, an alicorn, ran through. She was frightened at what she saw. Her beloved kingdom was covered in the falling snow and nothing could be seen.

“Sister! Luna where are you?! Lulu!!”

“You’re sister is not available to you at the time.” a dark low voice spoke from the distance.

“What have you done with Princess Luna?” she questioned the voice.

“You will join her soon. I wouldn’t want to keep two sisters separated.” it said adding a dark chuckle.

“Show yourself!” she demanded.

The voice laughed. She felt the cold snow hitting her harder. She grunted and growled and the wind blew harder and louder. She used her wings to block the snow from hitting her face. She shivered but stood strong.

“I demand for you to show yourself! Who are you do invade my kingdom?”

“You should remember me, Celestia. You think sending those six little ponies would have helped? It only weakened me. I’ve grown stronger and now you shall pay for your poor choices.”

She gasped as the voice had gotten closer. Over her stood a dark shadow. The all too familiar face grinned and whispered.

“You lose…”

Using it’s horn, it swung it’s weapon towards her and blackness filled.

“AHHHHHH!” the white mare, Celestia screamed.

The door slammed open and a dark blue mare ran through the doorway.

“Sister! What has happened? Why did you awake with a scream?”

“I had a nightmare… It was terrible.”

She hugged her sister and hit tears streamed from her eyes.

“Please explain what it was. I have a feeling it was more than that.”

“It was too horrible! It can’t be real…”

“I would have gone in to stop it if it was a dream… I was not aware of anything invading a dream…”

“No… He’s back…”

“Who, Dear sister?”

“Sombra…”

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading the prologue for my new story, A Destiny Revealed. I have prewritten this story, so If you see any spelling errors, please tell me. I type a bit too fast and don't notice it. Even spellcheck may not get them. If the story gets boring please understand that as I wrote this story I had a lot of Writer's Block, but this story begged to be written. I simply wrote what the characters asked me to write. I went on as the story continued.

I love comments so please tell me what you think and how I could make this story better. I write because I want to enhance my creative writing side so feedback is very much appreciated. Thank you and enjoy the rest of the book as I upload. I will try to upload every week.