• Published 8th Jan 2018
  • 1,622 Views, 62 Comments

Magical experiments and why you should avoid them - PlayerError404



Last time my sister opened that book she turned me into a girl. Now she opening it again. I am completely terrified.

  • ...
3
 62
 1,622

Oh, Oooh no...

’ miserable experience on its own. Doing it while soaked to the skin while the rain buckets down and a thong attempting to burrow deeper into your ass is quite possibly the worst things that’s ever happened to me; and I’m including every time my furniture has attempted to eat me.

“So Assistant, let me see if I have this right…” Trixie said slowly, looking me and my new wardrobe up and down “…You have a curse on you that makes everything you wear morph into a slutty version of said clothes?”

“Yeah pretty much.” I said, having just finished giving Trixie an explanation about some of the magic infecting me (As far as she knew though I was still my cousin Spark) while also trying to adjust the garment digging into my ass so it was less annoying; not that that was helping much, stupid thing seamed to ride up further everything I moved it.

“I… Trixie has to ask what you did to your cousin to make her do that to you!” said Magician gasped.

“I think I said her Magic teacher’s hair was dumb.” I responded dully, again not technically lying (I had done that, and Blooming had made her shoes chase me around the house)

“Her hair?” Trixie asked, face slightly agog.

“It’s really weird.” I explained. “Like, she has these roses growing from it, like they’re not accessories or anything; some of her hair forms these weird sorts of stems and roses sprout from that. Won’t give me a good answer when I try to ask why the hell it’s like that though.” I added under my breath. Seriously she has roses growing out of her hair, she has no right to act surprised or annoyed when people ask about them.

“So, you know nothing about her and yet your cousins okay with her teaching her magic?” Trixie asked as we awkwardly clambered over a fallen log (both of us desperately hoping we were heading back towards the camp)

“Basically yes.” I said before it really hit me what I was saying. I really did know nothing about that girl and I’d just left her alone with my sister. Christ what the fuck was wrong with me!?

“Are you okay Assistant?” Trixie said as she lifted her hat up, rain draining off said garment as her eyes shined out, looking at me with concern. Has she always been this cute?

DAMMIT! Bad brain!

“Yeah I’m fine, but I’m having a word with Glare as soon as I can.” I muttered darkly, before suddenly I put my foot down awkwardly and slipped over… again.

“FUCK!” I swore, now my shirt was more see through and covered in mud (I’m sure that wouldn’t send anyone’s brain going the wrong way) but my shoes had changed, apparently hard materials take longer but they had changed now… and I hated them. Open toed boot with a three inch heal growing up the back.

I reached forward, fully intent on ripping the things off and chucking them into the woods, maybe they could drown in the mud along with god knows what else. But a hand stopped me.

“Assistant, you might not want to abandon your footwear while we’re lost in the middle of the woods.” Trixie said, gently moving my hand away. I noticed then that it was jittering and shaking.

Fucking hell! I was tired, I was soaked, frozen and god dammit I just wanted to be done, not stuck in stupid shoes and shirts and I… I; URGH!

I broke down there crying. Falling to my knees and sobbed, my wet hair getting plastered to my back as the rain kept going.

Trixie looked at me, concerned as she gently moved her hand towards me and put it on my shoulder. There was so much I wanted to say, so much I wanted to yell and scream; but in the end I shakily managed to get out:

“I… I’m tired.” I said, struggling to move and desperately trying to do anything.

Then the world started to go dark as I began to slip sideways, my view skewing as I hit the ground.





When I woke up, I was moving again, not under my own power; I was slung over Trixie’s shoulder as she struggled to move through the rain and increasingly thick mud

“Trixie…?” I asked slowly, looking around bleary eyed as we moved through the woods.

“Just rest Assistant, the Great and Physically gifted Trixie will get us home.” She declared confidently, dragging me along as she moved forwards.

“Sorry for being a pain in the ass.” I said sluggishly.

“You are forgiven Assistant.” Trixie said, her tone implying she had a massive self-confident grin on her face. It was cute; I’m glad I got to see it before I blacked out again.





“Assistant, Assistant!”

I groaned groggily, forcing myself up off the ground and looking around. The log cabins, canvas tents.

“Well, is the Great and Powerful Trixie good or what!” She declared, the world’s biggest shit eating grin plastered across her face as she stood, somehow able to have some dignity on her face despite her soaked attire and mud caked feat.

“I am definitely impressed.” I admitted, looking around and noticing something. “Where’s everyone else?”

“Trixie has no idea.” The Magician admitted, looking a little worried as she glanced around before her grin returned in full force. “But she is sure they will be back; for now, let us shower!”

I looked up, oh yeah, we were at the shower block, a log cabin style building with a very convenient lip on its roof, providing shelter for both Me and Trixie. Cool I could do with being warm again, I went to enter when something hit me.

“Erm Trixie… I kinda don’t like showering with other people; you mind if I go in after you?” I said, praying she wouldn’t kick up a fuss. I did not want to see her naked… well I did but like this would just feel wrong.

“Huh. Very well, wait here and your saviour shall report when she is done!” She declared, turning around and dramatically walking into the shower, each step magnified and she dramatically strutted in.

I smirked as I pulled my eyes away from her retreating form. For a while it was nice, sitting under the lip of the shower block; watching the rain pour down. It felt like exactly what I needed after the crap I’d been through that day.

But soon I was board, Trixie was taking ages and well, I was at the camp now; not like anyone was gonna care if I went for a walk...

Weirdly my Ankle felt better as I set off, wandering with no real destination in mind; not that my footwear made it easy – I swear whoever invented high heels hated both feet and women. Still I got the hand of it eventually, even if it wasn’t the most dignified walk I’d ever done as my hips were forced to sway to keep me upright.

Still I reached my destination… or maybe it was just a good place to stop? I didn’t think I’d been heading to the tool shed anyway. I looked over the wooden structure. A fairly standard wooden shed with a heavy-duty pad lock stopping any campers from getting access to what was inside. Interested I reached out and played around with the lock. I’d done some cool stuff with magic earlier; maybe I could see if this would hold? I mean Sunset took out the entire front of the school and nothing really bad happened to her. I could get them a new lock if they needed it.

With that comfortable thought in mind I reached out, gripping the lock in my hands and with a surge of Orange energy I reached out and crushed it, the devise shattering in my hands. Giggling I reached out and opened the door. Man I was strong.

Looking around I searched through the shed. Mostly it was gardening tools hung up on the wall or scattered on the wooden desk. Walking carefully over the uneven flooring I reached out and grabbed one of the more unusual tools in the room. A sledgehammer.

I couldn’t help but grin, my weedy body could never have lifted this well on its own; even before the unwanted make over. But now, this was easy! This was wonderful! I knew what I had to do; they wouldn’t miss a few rocks would they?





Smashing stuff is officially way to fun. Seriously I must have turned at least half of the rocks in camp to dust as I ran around; surprisingly not being all that bothered by my clothes for once; I guess petty problems like that disappear when you’re smashing stuff.

I slumped over, intending to take a short break from my destruction spree when I saw something glinting off in the distance. The Sun dial. I moved towards it, dragging the hammer. I hated it; I hated this thing so much. I had to get rid of it, now!

I raised the hammer and brought it crashing down, over and over again I slammed into the stubborn dial, it just wouldn’t break no matter how much I hit it.

It couldn’t beat me! I wouldn’t let it. I was gonna win! I was gonna turn this stupid timepiece to dust!

My muscles ached at this point, but I didn’t care, I had to keep going, I was so close to cracking it I knew it. Every part of my body was on fire, screaming for me to stop, but I couldn’t! I had to finish it, shatter this prison that held me. Get out! I had to get out!

Finally, after what felt like a hundred blows the stone cracked, splitting the top in half, I sunk my inured fingers into the exposed top of the infernal trap, my power was going to be mine again! I was going to be free.

“Glare stop!” A voice called; my head snapped around; looking over I saw the speaker. Those infernal Celestial Guardians! Why did they have to be here now, oh well it’s not like it really mattered. Soon they would be nothing and I would be back.

“You’re too late Guardians!” I declared, laughing as I dived for a black crystal shining out of the centre of the wrecked dial.

I felt my fingers make contact with my core.





The grin stayed on my face for a few seconds before suddenly it was gone, replaced instead with confusion, what, what had I done.

And then the pain came, an agonising surge of power shot through me, I arched and keeled over as heat burned from my eyes, black smoke billowing from my eyes as a figure formed in front of me.

She was tall and incredibly pale skinned, long black hair cascading down her back. In the centre of her head a long-jagged spike erupted, starting black at its base but transitioning into a shade of red.

The figure was stretching, grinning as she flexed her limbs.

“So long… heh, it has been so long since I had my own body…” She said, slowly running her hands up and down her form. “…Though this is different.”

“Sombra!” Vice Principle Luna bellowed from across the area, starring at the newcomer. Looking at the rain drenched figures standing near me.

“Lulu!” the figure called, grinning a sharp fanged grin as she looked over at the Vice principle. “My, my it has been too long since I saw you!”

Luna’s fists clenched as she looked over at the dark-haired woman.

“I do admit I regret not seeing this happen, when did you make such a big change in your life Sombra?” She said with a weak smile that couldn’t hide the scared look in her eyes. This put me slightly on edge, if the magic demon slayer was scared of her that was not a good sign.

“Oh this?” The figure asked, pointing at her form. “A side effect of pulling myself from a cursed form, I seem to have brought some of it with me. Still I would be lying if I said I didn’t like the results…”

“I see you haven’t changed Sombra.” Celestia said with a scowl as she took a step towards us. “Look, let the boy go.”

That last sentence was said in a tone so lacking in conviction I knew she wasn’t expecting him to actually do it.

“Oh, so you know about the spells on this boy? Some of my best work I thought.” Sombra said, giggling as she looked over at me. “Well as much as I want to give up my hostage I think not, personally I rather like what my spells have done.”

“Your, your spells!” I cried, looking over at Sombra who nodded, smiling as a metallic suit of armour formed over her body, snaking and twisting across her voluptuous form.

“Oh yes, Mind control is fun and all but sometimes I just couldn’t find a girl I liked. Honestly what’s the point of ruling over an empire if you can’t even find any attractive to do your bidding, honestly it’s no fun.” Sombra explained, smiling as she bent over, reaching gauntleted hand out to caress my chin. “Besides, I always felt the results were better like this.”

“Get away from her Sombra!” Celestia cried, the distance between the two women being crossed in seconds as she slammed a tightly clenched fist forwards, slamming into Sombra’s gut.

I was sent flying, flung across the open area of the camp and only coming to a stop as I hit a tent, pulling the thing down in the process.

“I, what did you do Sombra!?” Celestia yelled in anger, staring at the woman who giggled.

“Dear Celestia, surely you remember my armours main function, don’t you?” She asked, looking down at the dark grey suit. And lovingly massaging the breast plate. “It makes it so that the weakest being in the vicinity takes the hit. Last time we fought you and your sister took the brunt of the damage until you got my helmet off and destroyed it. But now… well.” She smiled, licking her dark lips as she looked down at me. “Now we have the poor inexperienced witch here to take the hits for me.”

“We need to get her out of here.” Luna muttered, looking over at the armoured woman.

“I know.” Celestia said, looking over at me as I struggled to get up, forcing my arms to support me.

“You, you can turn me back…” I said, looking up at the dark -aired woman who nodded disinterestedly.

“Obviously I can, I’m not stupid enough to make a spell I can’t reverse am I.” She said with a sweet, bending down and looking at me. “But darling, you’re beautiful, why would I ruin that?”

“Change me back…” I ground, wishing I could pull in more air than I currently was.

“No, I don’t think so, my just looking at you like that it’s giving me so many ideas!” She said, a sick smile on her face as she eyed me up, my damp clothes sticking to me as she looked me over. “We are going to have so much fun together as soon as I deal with these two annoyances.”

“These annoyances aren’t going to be so merciful this time Sombra” Luna growled, looking over at the armoured woman as she raised her hand, it exploding into a flash of light as she swung down a pure white sword with a white handle, twirling it expertly.

“You’re more than welcome to try that Lulu.” Sombra said, smirking when Luna growled. “But I really wouldn’t recommend that – that is of course, unless you want this poor girl to lose her head.” She said, running a finger around my chin. “Such a pretty thing, ooh I cannot wait, during the day I am going to treat you like my doll, you will be nothing but cute and pretty all the time, then when night comes…”

Thankfully I never found out exactly what her plans were when night comes because at that point another voice joined the standoff.

“Hey Sparks, where are you? I just found the noticeboard were supposed to move to a higher campsite while the rain eases... off…” Trixie began to say as she wandered between the tents, looking at the scene in front of her.

I swear my heart stopped as I took in what I was seeing.

“Ooh! A friend of yours dolly?” Sombra asked, grinning like a cat that had just spotted a mouser. “It is more fun to play with multiple toys at once…”

She then took a step forwards, I couldn’t let her get Trixie.

“Run!” I cried out, screaming at the magician to run.

She didn’t, she looked over at Sombra, a hard glare on her face.

“Trixie does not know who you are, but she advises you to back off less you feel her magical might!” She declared as Sombra approached her. I couldn’t do nothing, I forced myself to my feet, moving forwards.

“Magical might!” Sombra said, bursting with laughter. “Girl please, nothing you can pull out can affect me, but please, do try; no, I insist…” She said, bending gown and exposing her face to Trixie. “…Give me your best shot.”

“Okay.” She said, ripping her hat off her head and throwing something in Sombra’s face, something that exploded into a massive cloud of white smoke. I saw my change, reaching out and grabbing Trixie before sprinting off.

“Argh! Oh, you are going to pay girl.” Sombra spat as she went to follow us before a blast of golden light shot off causing me and Trixie to hit the ground as we dove for cover. Sombra whirled around to look at Celestia who holding a golden halberd as she smirked at Sombra.

“Keep going girls!” She called out before smiling at Sombra, her and her sister reading their weapons “Now, let’s see what you can do.”

“Oh, believe me, you will.” Sombra said, trying to regain her composure as the smoke cleared, snapping her fingers and summoning a cloud of black crystals that floated around her. “Now guardians I have only one thing to say to you. Bring it on!”

Author's Note:

I wish I could justify the long time between updates but I can't, Still I am going to aim to finish this bit at Camp Everfree, next chapters already done and hopefully I'll be able to finish this bit soon... Though I wouldn't hold my breath on that fact.