• Published 9th Jan 2018
  • 960 Views, 29 Comments

Sundered Universes - Super Ponyman



Following the events of Fires of Friendship and Ice of Hatred, Midnight Sparkle has escaped to another universe entirely, Burning Star's allies Quickfire and Hiller are sent to capture her, and have to team up with group of elite ponies for help!

  • ...
0
 29
 960

Chapter 19: The Alicorn of Destruction!

Author's Note:

You all knew it was coming... the fated battle and the final action chapter of the story.

Quick Disclaimer: This Chapter has some strong language in it.

This time... there may not be a way out for our heroes, as the final confrontation between Burning Star and the Guardians and Dark Star begins!

We are in for a fight of some common and unique trends, so get ready!

As well as a betrayal no pony can see coming...

(Music Belongs to Koei Tecmo, Team Ninja, Hyrule Warriors, and Nintendo!)

(Second Music Track also belongs to Koei Tecmo, Team Ninja, Hyrule Warriors, and Nintendo!)

(Third Clip belongs To UndyingNephalem and Hyrule Total War. That clip is creepy as hell.)

(Guardians World, Canterlot Castle, Guest Room)

The sun rose over Canterlot, its glow bathing the city in a warm breeze, ponies throughout the city were waking up to a new day, a day where no monstrous Alicorn would attack them. Almost all of them were bright and chipper this morning...

Well... Almost all of them...

Burning Star woke up with his wings stiff and mane a mess, he groaned and said to himself.

"Argh! Why? Why must Celestia raise the sun when I'm trying to sleep? Uhhh... alright fine I'm getting up."

Despite the last night of partying and confessions, he woke up with a MASSIVE hangover and some sort of... Off feeling in his head.

Like something was missing, something important.

But he didn't worry about it now, he was far too drowsy, He rolled out of bed and stepped to the floor, walking to the bathroom to take a shower and hopefully wake himself up more.

He looked around the room, seeing his fellow Masters of Nature sleeping peacefully.

Thunder Fury was hanging from a hammock he attached to the ceiling, with every breath small sparks of electricity rippled in his mane as if it was a small thundercloud.

Iron Steed took to sleeping on the floor near Freedom Fighter, as his weight nearly cracked the bed he was supposed to sleep on. The huge stallion lay on his chest, head buried in a pillow. For a nearly 200 Lb pony, he sure was muscular.

Sea Breeze slept curled up in his Hippocampus form in a water bowl he brought with him, it stood in the center of the room, and bubbles were seen coming from the aquatic Pegasus's mouth.

Thorn Horn was not in the room with them, instead he had gotten up earlier to go to Midnight's Castle of Darkness to undo all the damage to the Everfree she caused. He wouldn't be back till around noon.

Quickfire and Hiller were sharing a bed, since there was no more room on the floor. Quickfire slept with his mask off, letting the air get at his battered face. Hiller had a surprisingly adorable sleeping mask on that had his mark on it, the biohazard symbol.

Crimson Mane was also absent, then Burning Star remembered that she was off dealing with any stragglers and cleaning up the damage to Canterlot during the battle. Tirek had fired off his beam a few times, carving gashes in the ground, before Crimson Mane flew in and decapitated him with one massive dashing strike. She took his horns and mane as a trophy and was helping dispose of the dead body alongside Thorn Horn.

Eclipsio was busy around the entire world, erasing any memory of the ponies that had seen the battle between Midnight and the heroes, he didn't want to leave any impact on this world, lest it cause "a massive distortion of time and alter history forever, where this worlds fabric of reality would have to..."

Burning Star fell asleep during his lecture, so he didn't hear anything else.

Wind Walker was, unexpectedly, nowhere to be found. He would usually be sleeping outdoors, letting the wind blow around him, listening to the words and observing the ponies of the world in secret...

"Where is he?" Burning Star said as he approached the bathroom door.

He suddenly stopped when he saw a light was coming from it. He spoke to himself, "Please for the love of Faust do not let Wind Walker be in there..."

While Freedom would be pretty bad to walk in on, Wind Walker was ten times worse, as he had a surprisingly short temper when startled, and he would not want an express ticket to Tartarus when he blasts him with enough force to level the entire city if he was outside.

Burning Star opened the door slowly and saw that there was nopony in the shower, he pumped his hoof in the air and jumped in.

"Actually... I wonder if I can mess with the guys a bit... hehehe!"

Burning Star grabbed the shower knob, turning it to the maximum amount of hot water, which cascaded onto him. He also ignited his mane to flash boil the stream of water, creating a massive cloud of steam to appear and cover the bathroom in a thick fog.

He quietly ignited his horn and slowly opened the door, careful not to wake anypony, when he saw the coast was clear he opened it wide, letting all the steam fill the guest room, which quickly filled up with a massive foggy cloud.

"Ohohoho, this is going to be good. I'll make them feel like they are in a sauna, see how uncomfortable they get."

Noble Blade awoke slowly and felt extremely uncomfortable, he was sweating like an animal and his tunic didn't help with it. Many of the other stallions were walking up as well, most of them also sweating their butts off.

Firestorm flew down to the floor and said, "Who turned on the heat? My mane is going to frizz up at this rate with all this steam."

Thunder Fury awoke with a start and fell to the floor, faceplanting hard on the tiles. He ripped his head upward, eyes narrowed in annoyance and mane alight with electricity as he said, "Ok! Ok! Who is taking a shower with too much hot water on?!"

The electric Pegasus was about to discharge a bolt of lightning, but Freedom woke up to the shouting and stopped him, unfortunately he was hit with the blast of electricity.

He clenched his eyes shut and grit his teeth as the lightning arched over his body, leaving his suit smoldering and slightly on fire from the discharge of electric energy.

Noble Blade said to the yellow maned Pegasus, "Thunder Fury! Do not do that again! That much electricity combined with all of this steam would most likely create a thundercloud in the room, would that be a bright idea, Master of Lightning?"

Thunder Fury sighed, his mane's electricity dying down to a faded yellow light, "No... it wouldn't. Sorry..."

He looked up to see Freedom Fighter pinning him down on the floor, his eyes filled with an icy glare. He was clearly annoyed by the electric shock he just received.

Thunder Fury panicked and tried to bolt out from under him, but he was stuck tight. He hated being stuck in one place!

Sea Breeze awoke to see Freedom Fighter pinning his fellow team member to the floor and jumped out of his water bowl, drenching the area, before wrapping Freedom around in his coiling tail, he said to the earth pony, "What in Celestia's name are you doing? Get off my friend!"

Freedom was surprised by Sea Breeze's strength as he pulled him off the Lightning Pegasus, despite him gripping the floor with all his might.

Iron Steed awoke when the water hit him and he growled, turning his skin to the metal of Freedom's fighting staff, he pried Freedom from Sea Breeze's grip and then socked Sea Breeze hard enough to send him flying back into Firestorm and into the bed where Quickfire and Hiller were sleeping.

Awakened by the sudden bang, the two jumped up and armed themselves, Quickfire drew his sword and Hiller created his claws, he pounced at Firestorm, while Quickfire lunged at Noble Blade, thinking that he did that.

Noble picked up his Blade and clashed with Quickfire, while Firestorm dashed out of the way and locked his twin swords with Hiller's claws.

Grunts of frustration and determination came from the stallions as they tried to push the other off balance. Fighting continued as Thunder Fury tackled both Sea Breeze and Iron Steed just for fun, throwing bolts of lightning that scorched the ground.

"Stand still you assholes!" The Pegasus screeched as he unleashed blast after blast.

All the while, Burning Star was laughing internally as he saw the chaos unfold from behind the shower curtain.

He thought to himself, "Ahahaha! Oh! Oh, oh that was good! if Discord was here he would love to see this..."

Speaking of Discord, the draconequess popped inside of the shower stall, causing Burning Star to scream in a unusually high pitched voice.

"Gah! DISCORD!"

Discord said to the Fire Alicorn, putting his claw and paw to his ears, "Wow, you scream loud. My ears are ringing from that."

Discord pulled his hands away and his ears had turned into fire alarm bells, which then vanished with a snap of his eagle claw.

He spoke to Burning Star, "Nice to see you too Burning Star, wonderful little scuffle you caused, and shower is nice too. This was a pretty odd way to start this, never thought a simple cloud of steam could cause this much mayhem."

The odd creature suddenly popped out of the shower and took out a chair, before pulling out a bowl of popcorn and a glass of chocolate milk. He smirked as he ate his popcorn, causing Burning Star to suddenly feel embarrassed.

"Uh Discord?" He said, turning off the water and covering himself with a towel, "Can you please not look at me? I need to change into something."

Discord shrugged, "Why would you? You normally walk around naked, right?"

Burning Star scowled, "Yes... but I have to talk with my Rarity when I get home, and she isn't fond of me strolling around in the nude. I'm trying to get a tuxedo for Shadow Armor's wedding, and ever since she saw me naked in the shower, she is rather... irked to see me without something on."

Discord snorted in amusement, "Wait, Rarity saw you naked?" The Spirit of Chaos burst into hysterical laughter, "Haha-haha-ha! Oh... oh that is good."

"Will you cut that out!" The Alicorn of Fire roared, his mane completely ablaze. "I'm serious here, do not look at me!"

Discord calmed himself, wiping a tear out of his eye and said, "Ok ok, fine."

He then took out both his eyes with his eagle claw and tossed them behind him, which then promptly exploded into confetti.

The sight of Discord's empty holes where his eyes once were made the Alicorn shiver with fear. He quickly summoned an orange tunic with dark red trimming, it had his cutie Mark on the front.

He spoke to the draconequess, "Ok I'm dressed, can you please put your eyes back, its creeping me out."

Discord responded, "Of course!" And a pair of yellow eyes literally rolled into view from the back of his head.

Discord stared at Burning Star and snapped his lion paw, turning his tunic royal blue with white trimming, he said to Burning Star "There we go."

Burning Star looked down and frowned, "What the heck Discord!? Change my clothes back to the correct color!"

Discord suddenly turned himself into Rarity and said to Burning Star, "Trust me darling, all that red and orange is hard on the eyes. A nice royal blue and white contrasts nicely with your black fur, now you look positively stunning."

The Alicorn of Fire sighed, "You will never make sense to me, Discord."

The Chaos Spirit turned back into himself, "Yep, and that is just the way I like it."

Discord teleported away in a burst of light, then Burning Star stepped out of the bathroom and into the room to see his allies fighting, they stopped for a moment and stared at him with anger in their eyes.

The Alicorn of Fire smiled sheepishly, "Heh... how much of that did you hear?"

Noble Blade answered through clenched teeth, with unexpected white hot fury in his voice, "All of it."

"Die you asshole!" Thunder Fury roared as he lunged at Burning Star, who ran toward the doorway.

He turned to the crowd of angry stallions, saying to them with panic on his face, "Welp, I'm getting out of here! Bye!" And the Alicorn of Fire burst through the door, and ran down the hallway.

Hiller ran out into the hall, and pointed towards the trail of fire that was currently running away from them.

He then said, "Get that motherbucker!" And everypony ran, flew, or teleported after Burning Star.

(Canterlot Castle, Stain Glass Hallway)

Meanwhile, Princess Celestia was walking through the hallway that had all the stain glass murals in it.

The Destruction of Nightmare Moon...

Discord's sudden breakout and reinprisonment... maybe she should replace that since Discord was reformed.

The Battle against Queen Chrysalis...

The defeat of King Sombra in the Crystal Empire...

And recently, The attack by Tirek and The Elements of Harmony using their Rainbow Power to stop him.

So many accomplishments that her former student and her friends have done. It made her proud to have Twilight as her personal student for so long.

Celestia turned the corner to walk to the dining hall when a sudden wind gust blew one of the balcony doors open, and pushed her back slightly.

She closed the door with her magic, saying, "Its windy today, wonder if there is a storm blowing in..."

A haunting voice came from behind her, "No Celestia, it was merely me returning here."

The Princess of the Sun screamed and nearly backed into one of the priceless windows, Wind Walker grasped her with his hoof and said, "Watch were you are going, Princess. Wouldn't want to damage these, right?"

Celestia unknowingly spoke in the Royal Canterlot Voice, "Do not startle me like that!"

Wind Walker bowed his head and apologized, "I... am sorry. I didn't take you to be so easily frightened by me. Then again, I am ghost white and look and sound like some sort of wraith, so I can't blame you for being afraid of me."

The Princess collected her bearings before saying, "Wind Walker, what brings you back to the castle so early? I thought you were helping that Thorn Horn deal with the cleanup of the Everfree."

Wind Walker laughed slightly, sending a small chill down Celestia's back. "Thorn Horn is the Master of Earth, the forest will rebuild itself with or without my aid. I am actually here to speak with you about recent events."

Celestia began to walk down the hall again, the white earth pony at her left side, she said to him, "What do you wish to talk about?"

Wind Walker sighed and said, "I'm talking about the botched negotiation attempt Burning Star tried by turning into Dark Star. Needless to say, that was an idea that was bound to backfire."

What the Master of Wind said next stopped the Princess cold, "But I think that is what Dark Star was hoping for..."

Celestia responded, fear very apparent in her voice, "W-What do you mean? Is Dark Star free now?"

Wind Walker shook his head, "Thankfully... No. Burning Star managed to reseal him."

The Princess breathed a sigh of relief...

That was immediately taken back by Wind Walker saying, "But that does not mean that he is sealed for good. The possibility that Dark Star will break free is quite high."

Celestia shuddered while asking, "How possible? Do I even want to know the odds?"

Wind Walker's tone turned grim, "From my own predictions, Dark Star being released upon our worlds is 100%, considering the amount of emotional stress Burning Star has been under."

Princess Celestia went pale, if a white furred pony could go paler than white that is, and responded. "What can we do to stop it?"

Wind Walker put a hoof on Celestia's back and said in the most serious tone Celestia has ever heard.

"At this moment, Nothing. We can train for this, but if I am right, Dark Star WILL break free, and when he does... we must be ready. For he is nearly twice powerful than Midnight Sparkle. But unlike Midnight, he doesn't want to rule our two worlds..."

Celestia dreaded to ask, "What does he want?"

Wind Walker responded, his tone as serious as death itself. "What he wants? Dark Star desires one thing..."

He continued, his voice steadily growing more grim, nearly sociopathic, "The complete and total destruction of everything. To reduce Equestria, no, our worlds, to nothing more than a wasteland, with the only thing left being his sad and broken self, on a world just as sad and broken as he is..."

The Princess just stood in shock, imagining two worlds reduced to ashes, before saying. "How long do we have, Wind Walker? Also, how do you know this?"

Wind Walker's tone returned to its normal state, if you could consider sounding like a howling spirit normal. "We have the dawn of tomorrow."

Wind Walker turned towards the hallway that led to the guest room, before backing up as they saw a ball of fire head right at them.

It was Burning Star!

The Alicorn of Fire screamed, "Get out of the way!"

Wind Walker quickly pulled Celestia back as the fiery pony sprinted past them, various shouts and curses were being heard from the hallway he just ran away from.

Celestia looked and saw the Masters of Nature, and her Guardians of the Sun running and flying after the Alicorn of Fire, unbridled rage in their eyes.

Wind Walker pulled Celestia back again as they stampeded past.

Celestia said with confusion in her voice, "What in the name of myself is going on with them?"

The Master of Wind said to her, a sigh escaping him, "Burning Star had filled the guest room with steam, causing a series of unfortunate events that led to the two groups fighting, he then found out that they heard him and now he is running like death itself is chasing him..."

Celestia raised an eyebrow at Wind Walker's unusually calm tone, "Why are you so relaxed?"

Wind Walker suddenly smirked and said, "Its nice to have some sense of normalcy every once in a while."

The Princess responded, "This is normal for you?"

The earth pony nodded, "Yep, except it's usually Thunder Fury or Sea Breeze being chased, not Burning Star. Huh... first time for everything I guess."

Celestia sighed at Wind Walker's remark and continued what she was speaking about. "Now, Wind Walker... how exactly will we stop Dark Star from destroying our worlds?"

Wind Walker's answer filled her with hope, hope that this will prevail, but also a bit of worry.

"We would stop him together, but alas, we must return to our world soon, then. Eclipsio will destroy the gateway to here, we won't be able to see you anytime soon, At least your world will be spared from his wrath, Celestia I'm sorry... but we have to leave."

The Princess sighed, feeling quite sad at the news. "Very well. I understand, you have intervened quite a lot in our world, it is just sad that I'll never see all of you again."

Wind Walker let a single tear slide down Celestia's face before he cupped it in his hooves and said, "Yes... parting is hard, but we can't stay forever. I'll... get the guys ready..."

Wind Walker turned into a gust of wind and vanished, not showing that there were tears in his eyes as well...

(Canterlot Castle, Throne Room)

Elsewhere, Prince Eclipsio was breaking the news of their departure to Luna.

The Prince of Eclipses said to her, visibly depressed, "I'm sorry, Luna... but we must leave little trace of our involvement here. We have done it to many worlds, and it doesn't get any more pleasant to do it.

Luna protested, "Why must you leave now!? We were just starting to know about your world, can't just one of you stay?"

Eclipsio shook his head, "Sadly, no. As we speak, Burning Star should be telling the Guardians of our departure. It is truly tragic, I have learned so much of this world, more than any other I have visited."

He pulled Luna into a hug and said, "Do not be so sad, Lulu. Know that I will always be watching over your world, besides... you have made Burning Star feel something he hasn't felt in a long time."

Luna showed a weak smile when he said, "You have made him happy, and have cleared his conscience, and that is all that he needed. However, that doesn't mean that you may not send me letters or gifts, I will only close the rift to life forms. This will not stop you from still talking with us, so go right ahead with that."

Luna turned to Eclipsio, tears in her eyes, "I'm going to miss you, Prince Eclipsio."

Prince Eclipsio said in a truly sorrowful tone, "Me too... sis."

(Canterlot Castle, Garden)

Celestia and Luna stood as steady as they could, they saw the various bags and luggage that the Masters of Nature and Star Hunters had brought.

Burning Star had broken the news to the Guardians, who were naturally depressed, but understood why. They could no longer risk any more damage to their world's fabric of reality.

Just... why did it hurt so much to go?

Burning Star stood in front of the Guardians of the Sun, visible tears on his face as he saw Sombra and the Masters of Nature step through the portal, they had to get back to survey any damage to their world by the battle here.

Freedom said to the Alicorn of Fire in his sign language, "It truly is sad that we must part, I really am going to miss you, Burning Star."

The Alicorn nodded, "Yeah... heh, me too."

Firestorm grabbed him for a minute, "Do ya really have to leave? I mean, we would love to see some more action around here, right?"

Noble and Freedom both gave him a icy stare, causing Firestorm to say, "Kidding! But in all seriousness, I'm going to miss you as well. We had a lot of good times, right?"

Burning Star smiled, a legitimate, happy smile. "Yeah, if i ever do come back, I'll make good on that promise of a race, got that?"

Noble Blade was next, he spoke first, "Burning Star, it has been an honor to fight beside and meet you, I am truly sad that we must part. Maybe one day we can..."

He was cut short by Burning Star pulling all of them into a hug, sobbing his eyes out, "Sweet Faust... I'm going to miss you all. You made a very broken Alicorn, feel whole and happy again. And for that, I do not have any words that would describe how proud and thankful I am of you. You have defied god-like beings, and have even dragged me out of the pit of despair and hate I felt."

He turned to the portal, then turned his head and said, "I'll... Guys... see you later."

Burning Star stepped towards the portal, behind him Firestorm was weeping, Noble cried a little as well, and Freedom hung his head in despair.

Suddenly, a black beam of Light struck down upon the portal, destroying it, it sent everypony firing backwards, landing in the bushes.

Noble Blade peered out from them and looked around, as did the rest of the group.

They all heard a voice, it was extremely quiet.

"No."

It got louder, rustling the leaves on the trees.

"No!"

It still increased in volume, causing the group to cover their ears.

"No!!"

It still continued, now it shook the ground.

"NO!"

It finally reached max volume, cracking the very floor and causing violent wind gusts to blow,

"NO NO NO NO NO! RARRAAAGH!"

Burning Star knew who it was, and created a shield around the Guardians and the Princesses. "Damn, he is here..."

Firestorm asked an obvious question, "Who is here?"

Suddenly, the space in front of them cracked like glass, before shattering, sending a ball of crackling black and blue light flying out from it.

(Start music here)

It hovered in place, shooting out angry blasts of blue flames and black lightning, it thrashed about, screeching loud enough to make the ponies cover their ears.

The ball spoke, its tone very familiar,

NO! I REFUSE TO BE DEFEATED BY YOU INSIGNIFICANT, INSUFFERABLE, PATHETIC EXCUSES FOR PONIES!"

Noble knew exactly who it was, and he drew his sword, prompting everypony else to draw a weapon of some sort, anticipating the imminent arrival of the true final foe they would face...

The ball spoke again, "I WILL NOT BE CONTAINED ANY LONGER! I AM FREE TO LAY WASTE TO THIS WORLD AND ANY WORLD THAT HAS A SHRED OF HAPPINESS ON IT!"

Everypony watched in horror as the ball began to take shape into a pony, an Alicorn no less. It's size grew and grew, before exploding in a flash of light and intense heat.

When the smoke cleared, everypony's eyes went wide with horror.

Before them stood a jet black Alicorn with blood red sclera and black pupils, no irises. He stood much taller than Burning Star, who was already massive.

He strode upon large legs that were tipped with three claws instead of hooves, his wings were Demon like, and were made of glowing blue flames. His mane and tail were nothing more than an inferno of blue and black flames that blazed like some sort of wildfire. He opened his mouth to take a breath and razor sharp teeth lined the inside of his mouth. Upon his flank sat a five pointed curved star of black and blue fire.

Noble spoke the name of the demonic pony in front of them, no fear in his voice.

"Dark Star..."

Dark Star turned to the shield bubble and said to Burning Star, a tone of cockiness in his voice, "Well, Well, WELL! You have failed once again, BURNING STAR. Once again, I have broken free and I will lay waste to your world, this world, and any world that has a single, solitary, SHRED OF HAPPINESS OR STABILITY!"

Firestorm stepped forward and said, "Well you finally showed up, I thought you were just bluffing when you said that you would actually be released. Well, here you are, in the flesh. You ready to finally put your money where your mouth is and actually... do something?"

Dark Star ignored Firestorm, too caught up in his own flamboyance he snorted out, "I am FREE! Soon, everything you know and love will come to an end, as I burn and raze the entirety of both worlds to ashes! Hahahahaha!"

Burning Star casually said, "Dark Star...?"

The Hellish Alicorn was still ranting onwards, "Oh how I have waited for this moment, this is my moment! I have waited my entire existence for this, and here it is! Nopony can stop me now!"

Now Burning Star was getting annoyed, and he said with slight ire in his voice. "Dark Star?"

Dark Star still payed no attention as he cackled like a madpony, "By the time I am done, these worlds will be nothing but ashen craters lined with charred corpses, courtesy of I, Dark Star, Alicorn of DESTRUCTION!"

"Ok that's it..." Burning Star used his magic to pick up a statue of Celestia and chucked it at Dark Star, it collided with him and shattered, sending him flying to the ground in a pile of rubble.

He shouted at him, using his speech voice.

"DARK STAR! DROP YOUR OWN EGO FOR A MINUTE AND PAY ATTENTION!"

The flaming head of Dark Star popped out of the rubble and he burst out of it, sending small rocks raining down around him.

Dark Star screeched back, "What?! Can't you see I'm doing my obligatory villain monolog? You never interrupt a monologue, Burning Star! VILLAIN 101, Pal!"

Burning Star out his hoof to his face, "You know, You are unbearably annoying."

Celestia looked at the two flaming Alicorns arguing and said to Noble Blade, "Um... what exactly is going on?"

Noble Blade responded with the most honest answer he could say, "I have... no clue. Apparently, from the tone that Dark Star uses and the sheer ego he has he must be quite the blowhard. Wonder why that is..."

Burning Star turned back to Noble and said while facehoofing, "Dark Star... while he has incredible power, well enough to destroy worlds... I created him during puberty... so he has..."

Firestorm finished his sentence, "He has the mind of a teenager in the body of a living weapon. Sounds like some sort of show from Neighpon... right?"

Burning Star nodded, "Well, yeah. That about sums it up, when I was wandering the world when I was younger I went out of Equestria to go and do some recreational things, take my mind off of destroying my home. During one of these breaks I went to Neighpon, I'm guessing he must have latched on to my memories in order to try and fashion himself a body based on what I saw in my various travels..."

Luna commented on this, "So is that why he looks so much more demon-like than us?"

Burning Star nodded, "Apparently so, he says that it "spreads more fear..." but it really doesn't. You need subtlety to master fear, right?"

Luna shrugged, "I guess, but I haven't spread fear for a long time. Although, I must say he is trying WAY too hard to be scary."

Dark Star's head snapped towards Luna and he roared, "DO NOT MOCK MY APPEARANCE! THIS IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY TO SHOW THAT I AM POWERFUL AND TERRIFYING BEYOND COMPARE!"

Firestorm shouted back to Dark Star, slightly laughing, "It really isn't scary, pal. You look ridiculous Dark Star!"

Suddenly, Dark Star screeched like a psycho and unleashed a torrent of blue fire on Burning Star's shield, causing it to slightly crack from the might that his dark half had.

Burning Star snapped at Firestorm, "Don't make him madder than he already is. If we want to win, we have to..."

Burning Star's shield gave way and was suddenly tackled by Dark Star and sent flying into a nearby wall.

Now Celestia, Luna, and the Guardians were now staring down possibly the most powerful being they have ever seen.

Celestia tried to speak to the monstrous pony, "Dark Star. You will not be destroying worlds anytime soon, Luna and I will-"

Dark Star unleashed a massive laser beam of magic and sent both Celestia and Luna flying off into the distance, barely missing the Guardians.

Noble Blade stepped forward and said, "Well, we finally meet face to face, Dark Star. I see you live up to your power levels. Although it seems the only way you can strike down somepony is by-"

Dark Star roared "Take this!" and unleashed a rain of flaming energy arrows, which Noble blocked with surprising ease.

He continued, "As I was saying, you can only win by sucker punching them. I wonder if your skills are as good as you say in a fair fight, what do you say?"

Dark Star retorted, but there was a hint of uncertainty in his voice, "Of course they do! What do you expect from me?! I won't just keel over and vanish like that Midnight Sparkle wimp, you are in for a long and hard battle against me! Hahahaha!"

The two ponies stood staring at each other, Noble had his sword drawn, Dark Star had created a large double axe with armament magic. Both stood on their hind legs, Noble using the braces on his back hooves, while Dark Star used his large wings to balance him out.

The silent tension between the Guardians and Dark Star was high...

Neither pony wanted to make a move...

Firestorm finally cut the tension by saying, "I believe what Noble is trying to say is this. Are we going to do this or all you all talk, Dark Star? Because it looks a lot more like the latter than the former to me."

Dark Star sighed in exasperation, "Will you shut up?! I am just... measuring up my opponent!" he said, lying through his teeth.

Freedom thought to himself, "Faust almighty... I think we got an all talk, no bite villain. Please prove me wrong... I am ready to strike you down at any time, just let SOMETHING happen!"

Something did happen, suddenly Dark Star was hit with a beam of bright red magic that came from a very annoyed Burning Star. The Demon collided with various trees, snapping them in two before he landed in a rose bush.

Dark Star ignited into a blazing blue fire, instantly incinerating the rose bush... before roaring like some sort of beast from Tartarus.

What a waste of a rose bush...

Dark Star slammed the ground and unleashed a barrage of molten rock spikes that nearly impaled the Guardians, if Noble hadn't put his shield up.

While he was able to block the attack, it broke the shield and sent him flying back, he landed on his hooves, sword drawn.

Dark Star roared in rage, because apparently that was the only thing he was able to express, "I will not have you... you... idiots delay me any longer! Get out of my way, I'll kill you later! Burning Star will die by my hooves, then I will lay waste to both these worlds!"

Firestorm snapped back at Dark Star, "Why do you want to destroy our worlds?! What makes you think that we would ever let that happen, Huh?"

Dark Star let out a slight laugh as he weaved out of the way of a flaming boulder Burning Star had chucked at him, he then spoke in a condescending tone, "Because I'm stronger than you, faster than you, smarter than you, and overall better than you simpletons in every way, this... act of destruction I want to undertake is simply payback against the world for it treating me so badly. Can your dull-witted brain understand that, or do I need to explain it slower?"

Freedom made a series of gestures that translated into, "Let me get this straight, you demonic dickhead. All your anger and desire for the annihilation of two entire worlds, is because you were given a bad time when you were younger? That is completely overkill! Why in all of Tartarus would you take your vengeance to such an extreme?"

Noble added onto Freedom's statement, "You talk big, but you are literally a kid throwing a tantrum. All of these thoughts on revenge are embarrassing, uncalled for, and honestly sad. You couldn't deal with your own anger, and so you will take it out on two worlds? Don't you think that is a little immature and disproportionate?"

Burning Star finished off by saying, "For once in your life, listen to some advice, Dark Star! Even if you feel angry, or you feel like nopony cares for you, you still can have friends that-"

Dark Star clutched his head and violently thrashed in place, causing flames to erupt from the ground, "shut up. shut up! SHUT UP!"

He stood up, pure, real hate in his eyes. "What?! I can have TEAMMATES, FRIENDS?! TO HELL WITH THAT!"

He pointed at the Guardians and Burning Star, and snarled onward, "Why do I feel inferior to you?"

He started to rant, "I was extremely particular about how I grew. My power, my intelligence, my physical appearance... so somepony would take me seriously! I am an ALICORN, An ALICORN OF DESTRUCTION NONETHELESS!"

He pointed at the Guardians and said as his blazing blue mane flared up when he said, "But you... you just are some heroic trash nobodies that do the dirty work of a princess that barely cares about Equestria, only that she rules it, so how?! How can somepony like you have the one thing I don't have? How can such worthless pieces of TRASH be more SPECIAL THAN ME!?"

Burning Star taunted him again, "Wow, you truly are pathetic. You refuse to acknowledge that there will be things that don't go your way, and thus you flail about like a child. Celestia does care about her subjects, if you weren't so stubborn to change you would see that. I did, and I forgave both myself and her for what happened. Why can't you?"

Dark Star wheeled around and stuck Burning Star in the nose with his hoof, clearly annoyed by the comment.

He roared, "All I care about is KILLING EVERYTHING! To prove that I'm not pathetic and weak, I will prove my power through destruction that I AM THE STRONGEST BEING ALIVE!"

He stomped his hoof down, his mane alight with red fire, "Now I understand what my real reason to lock you away again, so you can grow a pair and grow up! I changed, so why can't you?"

Dark Star broke into a mad laugh, the look of a maniac in his eyes, "HAHAHAHAHA! DON'T GIVE ME ANY OF YOUR CLICHE BULLSHIT! DON'T YOU PITY ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT! THIS ARGUMENT IS COMPLETELY MEANINGLESS!"

Burning Star had enough, he lunged at Dark Star, only to be sent flying backwards... he couldn't hurt him...

The Guardians pushed Burning Star aside and Noble responded to Dark Star, "Burning Star, that's enough talking for now. While I prefer words over violence normally, it seems that you are beyond the point of rational and meaningful discussion."

He, along with the other Guardians, reared up on their hind legs and readied their weapons, Noble pointed his sword forward, before turning his head to Burning Star and saying, "Star... leave him to us for now. Let us teach him a lesson as to why the bonds of Friendship will never be beaten by a pony like him."

(End First Music Track)

Dark Star heard this and said, "You know what, FINE! If you three are so intent on hurrying to your own graves, then I will be happy to show you the way."

Burning Star said to the Guardians, "Good luck boys, you are going to need every ounce of it."

Dark Star created a weapon of his own, a giant scythe that was double ended, he split it into two smaller, but still humongous scythes, before saying.

"BURN IN TARTARUS!"

Dark Star rushed at The Guardians, who also charged Dark Star, the three heroes went to block one of his strikes, only succeeding by using all three of their weapons at once.

The Guardians broke off and surrounded Dark Star, who roared and slammed down a flaming barrier that separated Noble Blade and Freedom Fighter from Firestorm.

Dark Star stared down the Pegasus, "I'm going to enjoy ripping your wings off before roasting you alive and eating you like the chicken in a horse's body that you are!"

Firestorm readied his dual swords, saying, "You ain't touching my wings that easy, Dark Star. Let's see how hard you will try to attempt that! Yaaah!"

Firestorm swung both his katanas down, which Dark Star countered with a vertical strike with his scythes. The two blades clanged off each other and Firestorm sent a kick to Dark Star's chest, it didn't hurt him, but it knocked him back.

Dark Star rejoined his scythes and spun them vertically like a buzzsaw, let loose a barrage of black and blue lightning bolts from it, they arched out in a crescent, searing everything, a few struck Firestorm, who was pounced upon by Dark Star and brought his scythe down hard.

Firestorm uses his natural agility and quickly slid out from under him, causing the scythe to embed itself in the ground.

Firestorm took this opportunity to fire off an attack that would (hopefully) deal enough damage.

"Flame Drill!"

Dark Star felt a rush of pain, which was alien to him, as Firestorm crashed into him with his Flame Drill Move. He finally pried his scythe out from the ground and used the back of his right hoof to slam Firestorm in the jaw, he then sent an uppercut with his free left hoof to his chest, sending Firestorm into the air, before he took off and attacked with both hooves downward.

"METEOR SLAM!"

Firestorm collided with the ground hard, hearing a few ribs crack, but he pressed on, ignoring the pain.

Firestorm sent a pair of Slashes to Dark Star's side, using his speed to weave out of the way of the giant scythe he was swinging around. He then flew into the air and divebombed him with both hooves out, pressing him on the floor.

Firestorm had managed to pin Dark Star down as he let loose a flurry of punches to the chest followed by a stab to the side of his body. The Demon Alicorn felt pain, but it was extremely small.

Dark Star dropped his weapon and sent a spinning roundhouse kick into Firestorm, who cringed before he saw Dark Star's hoof head straight for his face, he landed a crushing blow to his face, causing a large bruise on his cheek.

Firestorm picked up both swords and spun like a top, igniting them as well.

"BLADED SPINNER!"

He landed several cuts to Dark Star's front before he was stopped cold by the scythe and slashed clean across the chest.

Firestorm screamed as blood flowed from his wound like a waterfall, and Noble managed to teleport him out of there before Dark Star could decapitate the Pegasus.

Burning Star saw Celestia and Luna finally get up and fly over to him, Burning Star frantically asked them. "Don't worry about Dark Star, can you tend to Firestorm?"

Luna nodded and immediately got to using a healing and regeneration Spell, Firestorm's large gash began to repair itself.

Dark Star hollered, "Now if you excuse me-"

He was cut off by Freedom Fighter vaulting in on his staff and sending its other end into the top of Dark Star's head.

Freedom signed out a few words, with translated to, "You're going f--king nowhere, Dark Star."

Dark Star rubbed his head, despite having taken multiple strong blows from Firestorm, he showed no sign of exhaustion at all!

Despite his size, Freedom was a lot faster that Dark Star in terms of reaction, he blocked a scythe swing with one end of his staff, which had two Axe heads on each end, then swung the other end upward, chopping up Dark Star's front and into his jaw, he spun the staff over his head, striking the Alicorn several times before he was bucked back by Dark Star's back legs.

Freedom stumbled back as Dark Star sent two scythe slashes, creating razor winds, towards Freedom, intending to cleave him in two, Freedom barely jumped out of the way and countered by jabbing with his staff before slamming it into Dark Star's head, finally delivering a stab to his chest with a knife he pulled from his suit.

Freedom stepped back as Dark Star attempted to free himself from the knife and quickly threw more knives into the Alicorn, who finally grunted in pain.

Dark Star used his magic to violently eject the knives sticking in his hide before screaming and opening his mouth, breathing a boiling hot stream of blue fire at Freedom, who jumped above it and landed right on Dark Star's back just as he took off.

Freedom wasted no time as he took two of his Daggers and rapidly stabbed into his back, before finishing with a quick slice up the back of his neck.

Dark Star spun midair and threw Freedom to the floor before slamming both of his back hooves on his chest, as a sickening crack was heard as most likely all of Freedom Fighters ribs shattered. Probably his spine would have snapped if he didn't pull himself in time and deliver a uppercut to Dark Star's chest.

He got up and was in too much pain to see the large scythe Blade tear across his face, cutting the mask of the bodysuit and prompting Burning Star to warp him out of there.

Dark Star still didn't fall, but he stumbled, forcing him to lean on his scythe before he righted himself.

Dark Star spoke again, "You ponies are pathetic creatures, so fragile and easy to kill. I will enjoy killing each and every-"

Noble interrupted him and warped in, shouting a war cry as he delivered an extremely brutal jab with his horn, which finally did something to Dark Star that he thought was impossible.

A few drops of dark red blood oozed from the stab wound.

He could make the Alicorn bleed!

Which meant he was not invulnerable!

Noble looked up and said, "So you do bleed... it seems you aren't as invincible as you thought."

Noble rejoiced, before his focus returned and he parried a massive swing of Dark Star's weapon.

He was surprised that he actually blocked it, and he riposted delivering a few quick strikes with his sword, cutting his body and causing more small bleeding wounds.

Dark Star roared, "Just because you can make me bleed doesn't mean I can die! I will still kill you all the same."

Noble retorted, "Not if I have anything to say about it, you Demon of Destruction."

The two clashed weapons, sparks flying as the Unicorn had managed to match strength with the Alicorn of Destruction.

Noble realized something, despite all of Dark Star's knowledge over magic and swordplay...

He was one terrible fighter when actually fought!

It was either that, or Noble and the Guardians were just THAT GOOD.

Noble somehow hoped for both the former and the latter as he sent a blast of concussive magic into Dark Star's face, who countered with a shot of his own magic, the attacks collided with a blast of smoke.

Dark Star stepped back and unleashed a massive cannon shot of magic that carved a gash in the ground, Noble threw up his shield and it ricocheted off into the air before exploding.

Dark Star took to the air and created another ball of powerful magic, holding on the inside of his scythe.

Noble readied his shield again, before he heard a voice from inside his mind.

"Don't block it Noble Blade, hit it back at him. Trust me, this always works."

Noble had little time as Dark Star flung the orb of magic, Noble swung his sword...

And the magic ball was somehow reflected off his swing!

the ball of magic bounced back toward Dark Star, who was surprised by this and swung his scythe hard, sending it back.

Noble saw this and sent the ball back.

The two volleyed back two more times before Dark Star slipped up and the ball of magic hit him, bolts of blue fire and black electricity cascaded through his body.

Noble heard the voice in his head again, "Now! Use a Hyper Flash Spell to knock him down!"

Noble activated his horn and unleashed a extremely bright burst of light that knocked Dark Star out of the air and onto the ground.

Noble Blade took the opportunity and unleashed a flurry of swipes with his sword as well as bursts of magic, carving deeper wounds.

Dark Star was surprised by the rapid sensation of agony that he felt. He hadn't felt much pain before... but now he was feeling incredible pain. He fired a kick to Noble, who parryed and slashed into with his sword, cutting deep into his legs.

Noble jumped back and stuck his sword skyward, Celestia noticed this and called down a beam of solar fire to envelop the Blade, which now glowed like a shining star.

He shouted, "Sunlight Blade!"

Noble rushed up to Dark Star and jumped into the air above him...

Before plunging his sword into Dark Star's chest, a massive blast of power exploding from the impact.

When the smoke cleared, Noble Blade had been blown back by the explosion himself, his sword now embedded in Dark Star's chest.

Noble Blade looked carefully with his eyes to see if Dark Star was moving.

Suddenly, Dark Star slowly stood up and took the sword out before throwing it at Noble Blade, he caught it with ease.

Dark Star spoke, blood coming out of his mouth... "Well fought, you nearly beat me... but do you really think I would be destroyed by... by... mere mortals?"

Noble Blade, Freedom Fighter, and Firestorm looked up to see Dark Star's wounds still open, but he stood tall, while they were exhausted and wounded.

(Pause 2nd Music here)

Noble Blade said, "No we didn't, but... we were just keeping you occupied while Burning Star got ready..."

A sudden explosion of light erupted from Burning Star as he transformed back into his Dawn Star form, the light off him filling the Guardians with healing and energy to fight.

Dawn Star put up a hoof to stop them, "No... do not attack now. Wait till I give the word to strike, then we will finish him for good."

Noble Blade asked the golden Alicorn, "But won't you perish as well?"

Dawn Star shook his head, "Thanks to you three weakening him, no. If I took him on at his full strength I would have died, but now he is focused on preparing his final form."

Celestia and Luna overheard this and Luna said, "What do you mean, "Final Form"?"

Dawn Star had no time to explain as he blocked a massive blast of blue flames from Dark Star, who now was mad beyond belief at seeing his light counterpart.

He snarled at Dawn Star, his voice noticeably weaker, "So, Dawn Star. We meet for the last time, huff... come to see what I will do to this and your world, or are you finally going to die by my hooves and I will extinguish the light, hopes and dreams of the world?"

Dawn Star retorted with probably the best line he could, "As long as we are still living, we will never stop opposing you, this world is a good place, filled with ponies that have hope, ponies that have dreams of a bright future and a new dawn, and for their sakes and for everypony else that has stood against the darkness, I will stop you, Dark Star!"

Dark Star simply snickered, "You are all fools... Weak, insignificant fools. There was never any hope for these worlds, they will crumble and die eventually I'm just being proactive and doing it now. A quick and painless death to these worlds, instead of a slow and painful destruction of it. What is truly funny is that Celestia and Luna refuse to tell you that they know how the world will end..."

Noble Blade yelled at him, "What gives you the right to decide the fate of the world? Who are you to determine how ponies live and die? Nothing, as we stated before, all you are is nothing more than a child throwing a tantrum. Grow up and act like a stallion, Dark Star!"

Firestorm added in, "Yeah, your power is great, like nearly as strong as Celestia and Luna I guess, but you only use it to lash out at anything or anypony that hurts your feelings. That isn't real power, Dark Star."

Dark Star roared, his voice returning to its normal tone, "I don't care! this world made me sad and broken... it is only fair that I return the favor... I WILL BRING OBLIVION TO YOUR WORLDS! AND YOU CANNOT STOP ME! RAAAAAAGH!"

Burning Star suddenly clutched his head in pain as a bright light exploded from him, which appeared as Dawn Star, who had an ominous smirk on his face...

Noble raised an eyebrow, asking the Alicorn, "Dawn Star, what are you doing?"

Dawn Star simply snickered, "Nothing Noble. Just simply completing my plan."

Firestorm, also confused, asked him. "What sort of plan? You planning to stop Dark Star directly?"

Dawn Star shook his head, "No, No, No Firestorm. My plan should be blatantly clear now. I would let you put two and two together, but I think your feeble mind cannot understand my reasoning."

"To put it in simple terms, I no longer must maintain my facade of kindness, since you've all fallen into my trap, and you will die here... hehehehe."

Noble Blade's eyes suddenly went wide, realizing what was happening. He said to the group, "Guardians, We have all been betrayed..."

Dawn Star pointed his hoof and said, laughing hysterically, "Mwah-hahaha, There you go! Finally the error of your trust comes crashing down upon you! Did you really think that I just appeared to help you ignorant and pathetic ponies with stopping Midnight Sparkle out of the kindness of my own heart?"

Firestorm answered, "Uh... Yes?"

Dawn Star assumed a dangerously cold tone, "NO. Don't be so f--King stupid, I would NEVER help some nobody heroes from another dimension. You have been blinded by the idea that "light" is inherently "good", good... bad... doesn't matter to me and doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. As long as I get what I want, i will do anything to win, I will crush all who oppose me, including my creator."

Celestia asked a meaningful question, "And what exactly do you want?"

Dawn Star's face twisted into an unsettling grin, "What I want? Heh... Celestia... what I want is a modest proposal."

Dawn Star threw his head back and whipped it forward, screeching like a banshee, "I wish to watch these worlds DIE!"

He began to hover above them, monologing. "For you see, Dear Celestia. It is all in my title, I am the Alicorn of REBIRTH, hence, if I let Dark Star destroy the worlds, hell, possibly the entire universe, I will have it reborn."

"The ponies of the new world will look to me as a god amongst them, as their great savior. I will be remembered as their one and only ruler, ponies will forget that you all even existed, for they will only worship me."

Burning Star looked around at the Guardians, and said to them. "You know guys, I kind of saw this coming."

Freedom made a series of shocked gestures, afraid for the first time in a long time. They translated out to, "How did you know about this?!"

Burning Star looked at the heroes and said, "Remember when you guys freed me from Queen Chrysalis? Later that night I heard a voice in my head."

Burning Star pointed at Dawn Star, "It was him. He said out loud, unaware that I heard him."

"I will be free. Dawn Star will rise..."

He continued, "Even though I chocked it up to a part of me changing for the better, no... it was simply him beginning a plan to overthrow my mind to his own twisted version of reality, wasn't it?!"

He finished by igniting his horn and his Mane engulfing in a fiery inferno, "I had a inkling you would go through with this, and I came prepared! TAKE THIS!"

Burning Star stomped his hooves down and part of his fire covered Body opened up a portal that oozed Darkness, he cried out.

"ARGEDCO!"

As if on command, a massive black demon leapt out of the portal and landed right in front of the Guardians. It had giant bat wings and a bladed tail, it had powerfully built back paws, but it's front was horrifying.

Two GIANT fangs larger than Celestia sat in its mouth. It's front paws also were mouths, each having two sharp fangs protruding from them as well.

Noble Blade asked the obvious question, "Burning Star! What In Faust's name is that... that... thing?!"

The Alicorn of Fire responded, "Meet Lobolas, Destroyer of Fates! Remember those notes l left out that the team looked over? This is what they can summon!"

Burning Star yelled in his speech voice, his eyes aglow with red light, "Now! Take them down Lobolas! Tear them to shreds!"

Dawn Star and Dark Star were suddenly bitten by the massive mouths of the great demon and shook back and forth like a chew toy, before being tossed into the dirt.

Dawn Star finally got his footing and blasted Lobolas with a Point blank Dawn Star Driver, destroying him and dragging him through another portal.

Noble Blade looked at Celestia and said, "Should we use those techniques, Princess?"

Celestia nodded, "I do not care about it right now, Noble. We need to stop these madponies!"

Firestorm pumped his hoof in the air, "NICE! Now, what was the one that would fit me? Hm..."

The Pegasus remembered and said, "Right! It was this!"

He spun around in the air, creating a vortex of wind before saying,

"NOQODI!"

The wind vortex exploded as a large portal opened and a HUGE bat-like demon flew out, hovering in front of Firestorm.

It had four wings, two main ones on the upper half of its body, and two smaller ones it possibly used as rudders. Atop its head sat a single red bloodshot eye on a stalk, surrounded by two spiral like horns and a maw filled with sharp teeth, it screeched in defiance as it shielded its summoner from a storm of black flames emanating from Dark Star's Horn.

Firestorm struggled to pronounce it in his head, but called out the name of the Beast. "Mictlantecuhtli! Go nuts you Giant... bat... thing! Hellion Corkscrew Slam!"

The bat demon obeyed and spun like a drill, crashing into both Alicorns, piercing a STARSTRIKE attack from Dawn Star and driving the two villains to the ground, where it finally hammered into them with a massive headbutt, before flying into another portal and disappearing.

Firestorm took a knee from the excruciating exhaustion the Spell drew from him, but he still shouted out, "Holy Crap! That... was amazing."

Freedom dodged out of the way of Dark Star, who rushed him with a large plasma Blade around his horn, but Dawn Star was right behind him, coated in blazing yellow fire.

He mouthed the words for the summon he was reading about.

"AFAA TADAAG NEPTA!"

Suddenly, Dawn Star was blocked by a pair of massive fists that emerged from a portal on Freedom's sides. The two fists them double backhanded Dawn Star, sending him flying backwards.

The fists were dark gray and covered in spikes. They had five fingers and had skulls of rams for fingernails. Around the wrists were large spiked cuffs which were topped off by two skulls.

Freedom looked in front of him to see another pair of those giant fists preform a one-two punch combo on Dark Star and Dawn Star, sending them both flying into a tree, the two evil beings then rushed right at Freedom, who threw a punch.

Freedom looked on in utter awe as ANOTHER fist popped out next to him and slammed both of them skyward.

And ANOTHER FIST that appeared high in the air hammered them like a nail into the floor.

Freedom understood what these fists were doing and he began to punch rapidly as the array of SIX ARMS pummeled his opponent, before smacking them down hard enough to crack the ground and cause a minor earthquake.

Burning Star looked over and said, "Nice one, Freedom Fighter! You unleashed the Shatterer of the Earth, Hecatoncheir. Good fit for your brute force approach. The reason his arms are only visible is that he is far too big to fit out of a portal.

Freedom imagined a beast that big, and had a legitimate shiver down his back, he watched as the Six Arms returned through their portals, but one stopped and opened its hand for a high five, which Freedom gave it before it gave a thumbs up to him and left.

Noble looked around to see his fellow Guardians exhausted from the summoning of the creatures, and then looked to Dark Star and Dawn Star.

Both of them were covered in cuts and wounds, Dark Star had lost a lot of strength and was taking a knee on the ground and Dawn Star could fly anymore and crashed to the floor, panting.

Yet, The two got up and lunged at Noble Blade, both of their horns ignited with plasma.

Deep blue-black for Dark Star

Star Yellow for Dawn Star

Noble prepared his summon, after reading on the beasts he was given, he picked his favorite out of the bunch.

Noble ignited his horn and created a circle of dark blue magic around him, tunes etching themselves into the dirt.

He spoke the ancient words, "SUNDENNA!"

Noble braced for the end as Dark Star and Dawn Star closed in...

Before a dark portal opened up and Noble's demon popped out with a loud war cry. It single-hoofedly blocked both of the strikes with ease.

Noble Blade opened his eyes, shaking off a little nausea from the Spell.

What he saw made him, and everypony else, gasp in surprise and superstitious awe. While the other demons were based off other animals...

The one Noble pulled out was pony like!

In front of Noble stood a giant black furred, purple and red maned equine, it was nearly the size of the castle wall!

It stood on eight legs and with bladed hooves and spiked bracers around its ankles. large skulls with purple blades lined its neck. Its mane had red flames licking off of it. It's face had burning orange and red eyes with purple flames coming from it.

What was incredible about this Beast was the weapon on its head. a large, guillotine-like blade, colored blood red and etched with blue swirly markings. The size was the most impressive thing, From observation, it was nearly 40 feet long and about 8 feet wide, and nearly 10 feet thick. It looked to be made of some sort of metal.

Noble remembered what he read in the notes he found and reared his head back, igniting his horn.

The heroes watched as the great equine demon reared its head up and its large Blade for a horn turned bright purple...

Dark Star and Dawn Star looked up as the sun was being blocked by the great Blade, the two took flight to try and gauge their enemy.

Noble spoke the name of the beast, "It feels odd to say this, considering who I am, but you will be butchered! Go Diomedes! BLADE OF THE PIT!"

Diomedes swung through both Alicorns, carving a great cut in their bodies, it healed quickly, but they couldn't avoid the next strike.

Diomedes began to rapidly flick its head around, slashing the villains rapidly, earning loud cries of pain from them.

The two villains thought together, after all of their powers, all their advantages.

How in the name of FAUST, WERE. THEY. LOSING?!

Diomedes finished the rapid sequence of Slashes with one last cleaving blow that hit the ground and sliced a gash in everything in front of him.

This Slash nearly tore both Villains in two!

Noble swung his horn down, causing the beast to kneel in front of him, before dispelling the beast with a quick flick upwards.

Dark Star and Dawn Star lay in the great gash in the ground, which sat like an ugly scar on the garden, still smoldering with hellfire from Diomedes's attack.

Neither of them were moving.

Burning Star landed down near Noble Blade and said, "You took one of my favorite summons, Noble, nice touch on calling out The Severer of the Dark."

Noble nodded, supporting himself on his Sword, "Yes. I thought I could use that one for myself. I must remember to use him in the future should a foe this great arise again... I'm very tired."

Suddenly, Dark Star and Dawn Star stepped up and out of the large gash in the floor, both of them littered with scars and cuts.

Dark Star even had one of his eyes missing and Dawn Star's front legs were bent backwards!

Dawn Star spat blood as he said, "Well... I didn't see that coming. Your summoning of those beasts really did a number on us, but it matters not! Our final form is READY! AHAHAHAHA!

Suddenly, Dark Star and Dawn Star convulsed and spasmed as their bodies increased in size, they kept growing until they was nearly 15 feet tall. They roared in pain as his clawed hooves and demon wings increased in size, but despite the pain...

They were laughing!

"Now you have done it, We didn't think we would have to use our strongest form today but you have pushed us too far. NOW YOU WILL FACE US AS OUR TRUE FORM, AND YOU WILL ALL DIE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

The two villains then collided with each other, merging into some sort of ball.

"MAKE NO MISTAKE! I AM NOT GOING TO FALL TO A BUNCH OF HEROES WHO GOT LUCKY!"

"NOW YOU FACE MY TRUE FORM! THE EMBODIMENT OF ARMAGEDDON!"

The ball charged up and fired into the air, turning the skies dark and causing a dark red shade to fill the air.

The form that descended down caused Celestia to scream in terror.

I'm front of them floated an Alicorn... Demon... Angel...

To make this less annoying to name, in front of them floated a combination of both Dark Star and Dawn Star. He had feathered angel wings on one side, and demonic bat wings on the other, his fur was pitch black but was lined with streaks of white fire with bands of gold layered in like stripes, Atop his head sat a gold and black pair of unicorn horns, making him seem like some sort of ram or stag, or Bicorn as most ponies would call him.

The beastly... thing landed in front of them and roared.

"I... AM... DOOM STAR!"

"Doom Star" raised his hooves over his head and a massive ball of dark energy appeared. He was laughing mad as he grew the ball bigger and bigger.

The Demon cried out, his roar literally cracking the earth.

" NOW DIE! WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY!"

Doom Star slammed the ball of darkness down upon the heroes...

And everything went black!