• Published 3rd Jan 2018
  • 241 Views, 4 Comments

May the Fork be with You - bronyleader



After being sucked into a weird food dimension, Moonbeam must use the fork to help escape and destroy the evil food.

  • ...
 4
 241

Chapter 1

It was a lovely summer day at Twilight's Castle and Moonbeam was with Starlight Glimmer to test a theory that they had come up with months ago.

"So if we set up the spell correctly, we can turn this pancake into a new type of pony! This would be revolutionary!" Starlight exclaimed with more excitement than Pinkie Pie planning a party.

"I can't believe that we're actually go through with this idea," Moonbeam thought aloud.

"Why is that? I think this could actually be a revolutionary spell that will be used to make ponies who aren't happy as a certain race whatever they like!" Starlight explained.

"Yeah, that may be true, but have you ever thought of what consequences could possibly come from doing this?" Moonbeam asked.

Moonbeam had thought of something that Starlight hadn't. Starlight hadn't thought of the consequences at all.

"Believe it or not, I haven't been able to come up with any. What exactly do you have in mind?" Starlight asked.

"Well you could end up turning the pancake floofy, you could end up creating a time paradox that destroys the entire world, you could make David appear out of thin air, or you could even make LittleLooney come from another dimension and go insane because he just saw the very pony he created for himself." Moonbeam explained.

"Well those are very valid points, but I honestly think it's better to just test it out and deal with the incident when it comes, Moonbeam." Starlight replied.

"I guess that's fair enough. Is everything ready to commence the experiment Starlight?" Moonbeam asked.

"I'm ready whenever you are, Moonbeam!" Starlight told Moonbeam.

"Well I'm not the one conducting the experiment, you are so I've been ready for about an hour now!" Moonbeam responded.

"Okay, casting the spell in three... Two... One-"

Starlight executed the spell right then and it was clear something went wrong, as Moonbeam immediately felt serious pain and also a weird sensation that she was being pulled towards something.

"Oh great, it looks like I'm going to be going to the hospital," Moonbeam thought as she slowly lost consciousness.


"Savior, wake up! Wake up savior! I SAID, WAKE UP YOU STUPID PONY!" a voice yelled.

Moonbeam woke up to see something standing above her head. It was... A fork!

"Where in Equestria am I?" Moonbeam responded.

"Equestria? What's this magical far-away place called 'Equestria'?" The fork asked.

"I... Don't know. Where exactly am I?" Moonbeam responded.

"Where exactly are you? Well the answer is plain and simple! It's the magical land of Foodtopia, where any type of food you can think of comes to life!" The fork replied.

Suddenly a pony with messed-up hair and an accordion came up to the fork.

"Say, Leader Forkiplier, I was wondering where Cheesetopia was. Could you point me in the right direction?" The random pony asked.

"How many times do I have to tell you? It's to the south of Tomato Town!" The fork answered.

As soon as the pony had come to ask the question, he was off on a quest to find his final destination.

"Sorry about that. Anyway, what're you doing here Moonbeam?" asked the fork.

"I don't know! Also, you never introduced yourself. What's exactly your name?" Moonbeam asked.

"Pardon me for that, my name is King Forkiplier. All my friends just call me Forkiplier, though." Forkiplier explained.

"Well it's nice to meet you Forkiplier! Anyway, I think that I actually come from another dimension and I kinda need to get back there before my friends miss me." Moonbeam explained.

"I'm not 100% sure about this, but Spooniplier might be able to help you out with this issue. She's into all of these things involving magic and dimensions." Forkiplier thought aloud.

"That's great! How exactly do we get to Spooniplier, though?" Moonbeam asked.

"Well just follow me and I'll show you the way!" Forkiplier exclaimed.

So with that, Moonbeam followed Forkiplier through the streets of Foodtopia to try and get back to Equestria and report Starlight's error.

"So here's the castle of Foodtopia, where all of the royal family's orders and daily lives take place!" Forkiplier explained.

"This place is beautiful!" Moonbeam exclaimed as she walked through the front gate guarding the castle.

It was a building unlike anything Moonbeam had ever seen. The tapestries were a golden with a hint of orange at the bottom and the stained glass windows depicted a purple Earth Pony wielding a fork as a weapon, much like the Lightsabers of the olden days of Equestria.

"Well if it isn't the Pony of Legends! Come on in!" A giant spoon said in a very excited tone.

"I assume that's Spooniplier right there," Moonbeam thought.

"Forkiplier informed me of your position and I'd like to offer you a deal. I'll send you back to your dimension and the land of 'Equestria' if you can do us a favor. In the North part of Foodtopia, Professor Pancake and his rebellion are slowly destroying our Navy. If you can get drive them out of town, I'll beam you back." Queen Spooniplier offered.

Suddenly the same pony with the messed-up mane and accordion came into the room.

"Hey, can someone point me to Cheesetopia? The last person was wrong about it." the pony said with frustration.

"It's to the South of the Cracker Barrel." Spooniplier explained.

"You better be right, otherwise the next person I talk to will get a piece of my mind!" the pony yelled as he walked out of the castle.

"Now back to the deal. What if I can't drive them out of the city?" asked Moonbeam.

"It won't matter because you'll probably be dead." Spooniplier replied.

Moonbeam felt like she had no other option in the end.

"I accept your offer. Now do I get anything to defend myself at the very least?" asked Moonbeam.

"I have exactly the thing for you! Follow me!" exclaimed Queen SpoonSpooniplier as she left the room.

Moonbeam reluctantly followed, bracing herself for what's to come in the next day.