• Published 21st Jul 2012
  • 530 Views, 2 Comments

Adventures in Equestria - Dysmetix



Humans turn into ponies and are taken to Equestria and have many adventures.

  • ...
 2
 530

Time to Party Everypony

Back at Twilight’s house, the guys were all getting ready but they realized they were ponies and didn’t wear clothes.

“So, Twilight, how are we supposed to prepare for a party if we don’t wear clothes?” Chuck asked.

Twilight chuckled and answered, “Well you silly pony, we get you clothes for the party. We wear clothes to parties here in Equestria.”

“Well what should we wear?” Bass asked.

“I’m fine going naked.” Hak said.

“Well in the case of a Pinkie Pie Party, nothing that you’d wanna get messy.” Twilight said to them.

“Well, can you teleport stuff for us?” Hak asked.

“How did you know I could teleport things?” Twilight retaliated with a question.

“The Doctor.” They all responded.

“Oh...right.” Twilight said.

“Well to be perfectly honest you’d be best asking Rarity to fix you something as opposed to me teleporting it here.” She continued.

Then someone burst through the door, “Did you say our friends want me to make them some outfits?!” Rarity yelled gleefully.

“If you would please Rarity.” Bass said.

“Let me hear the ideas!” Rarity yelled.

“Well I would like something light and breathy.” Chuck said.

“I would like something loose, but comfortable and nice.” Bass said.

“I’m going to go naked.” Hak said.

“HOLD IT! That just will not do, I feel that you need some sort of clothing.” Rarity exclaimed.

“Fine just make me something nice-ish.” Hak said.

“Alrighty and what would you like my spiky headed friend?” Rarity asked.

“Well I would like a pair of pants, one half green and the other black, then a shirt that is blue with one sleeve.” Dysmetix said.

“My you certainly are the strangest.” Rarity said.

“Be sure to make it sparkly and shiny.” Dysmetix said.

“And now we’re talking. I will have these ready in no time flat!” Rarity said and bolted off.

“I like her, she’s funny.” Hak said while chuckling.

“I’m gonna have to agree with you Hak.” Twilight said with a giggle.

“Twilight, can I ask you to either craft something or teleport it in for me?” Dysmetix asked.

“Sure what is it?” Twilight asked.

He leaned over and whispered in her ear explaining what it was in detail that he wanted.

“I can try to do that, but it might take a while.” She told him and then walked into the back room.

“Well guys now that we’re here, we can finally enjoy it!” Bass said.

“I know right? I thought it was a dream when the Doctor showed up on our door. I’m glad we got to come here.” Chuck said. “I wanna do parkour over everything here!” He continued.

“I want to try out games here if they have any.” Hak said with excitement.

“I really am just looking forward to hanging with Vinyl and the other music pony.” Dysmetix said with a grin.

“Ah yes, Octavia, that was one nice looking piece of plot.” Bass said.

Hak started rolling on the floor laughing.

“Dude! That is so funny.” Chuck said.

“Try to say another one.” Dysmetix said.

“Son of a mare.” Bass said.

Hak laughed louder and harder as Chuck started to join him. “Try another.” Dysmetix said.

“Holy manure!” Bass said.

“Haha, that’s so funny. I completely understand what you’re going for but it doesn’t come out that way.” Dysmetix said as he began to laugh.

“Heh I guess it is pretty mating funny.” Bass said starting to laugh.

“What is so funny out here you guys?” Spike asked walking into the room.

“Oh nothing important Spike. Just something different about this place that we find amusing.” Chuck said.

“Ok guys I’m done. Your stuff should show up in a few minutes Dysmetix.” Twilight said walking into the room.

“Thanks Twilight.” He responded.

“You know I just thought of something.” Hak said.

“What is it?” Chuck asked.

“How is Rarity going to make our outfits without making sure they fit on us?” Hak asked.

“Well honestly, Rarity has a gift for this, she can tell your measurements by looking at you once, and she can fix it in about five seconds if it is messed up at all.” Twilight answered.

“Ah, that magic stuff.” Hak said.

“Yup.” She said.

“Just curious Dysmetix, what did you ask for?” Chuck asked.

“Well that’s a surprise, but just think of it this way, how do I normally thank a large group of people when I’m grateful for something?” He asked with a grin.

“Oh, this will be exciting.” Bass said chuckling.

“What is it?” Twilight asked.

“Well Twilight-” Hak started to say.

“No, don’t spoil it Hak.” Dysmetix interrupted.

“Awww come on guys.” Twilight said.

“Nope we can’t do that, it’s just as much a thank you to you as well as every other pony.” Chuck said.

“Oh fine.” She said with a pouty face.

Hak started laughing and falling to the floor.

“What is wrong with you?” She asked, he only responded with pointing and laughing.

“WHAT!?” She exclaimed.

“Twilight, behind you.” Chuck said giggling. Twilight turned around to see Rainbow Dash making faces behind her.

“RAINBOW DASH!” She yelled as a laser shot from her horn and it being dodged.

“Whoa chill out Twi, I wasn’t making faces at you, just at Hak over there.” Rainbow Dash said. “I came over to check out and see what you guys were going to wear.” She continued.

“Oh, Rarity is making our outfits now.” Bass explained.

“Go figure, she always does that no matter what.” Rainbow said. “Anyway, I was just coming to tell you all that the party will be in the center of Ponyville.”

“Why thank you Rainbow Dash.” Twilight said.

“No problem see you all later.” She responded heading out the door, then shortly after poking her head back in. “Hey where’s spiky?”

“I’m right here.” Spike said.

“No, I mean spiky head, Dysbald or something.” Rainbow said. Everyone looked around noticing he wasn’t there.

“Where did he go?” Chuck asked.

“Guys check this out!” They heard Dysmetix shout. “Back here!”

They all walked back to see a giant box looking thing covered by a blanket.

“What is that?” Hak asked.

“My surprise for Ponyville.” Dysmetix responded grinning with a slight sinister look.

“Oh man! I wanna see.” Rainbow Dash said rushing towards it.

Dysmetix stepped in front of it holding his hoof out and Rainbow Dash ran into it.

“No, it’s a surprise for a reason.” Dysmetix said.

“Hey that hurt, you wanna go at it pal?” Rainbow Dash said getting back up angrily.

“Chill out Rainbow, you will see soon enough.” Dysmetix said patting her head.

“Why I oughta-” Rainbow Dash was interrupted by Twilight dragging her out.

“Rainbow Dash, don’t you have somewhere to be?” She asked.

“Oh snap I totally forgot, I gotta go help Fluttershy! Later!” She yelled as she zipped off.

“Twilight, you have some of the most interesting friends.” Chuck said.

“You’re ones to talk, you’re all interesting characters from another dimension and you’re not even really ponies, but here you are ponies.” Twilight said.

Chuck just shrugged considering he is just as baffled as her, but didn’t really want to think too much into it.

“Speaking of which, how did you all become friends?” Twilight asked them curiously.

“Well, we’re not actually friends, we’re all brothers.” Hak explained while flying upside-down again.

“What?” Twilight asked with a baffled face.

“Ok so not really.” Bass said, then continued explaining, “We are all really close friends and we met a LONG time ago, Hak and I are the only ones who are really blood brothers, but we’ve all been together so long we just started calling each other brothers.”

“Wow that’s some strong friendship.” Twilight said.

“Meh, we really have our differences and often want to kill each other, but we get through it.” Dysmetix said.

“Yup you better believe it.” Chuck said.

“Well I’m glad to have met you all, maybe you guys will call me your sister.” Twilight said with a smile.

“Haha, well considering how nice of a pony you are and have been the most helpful, then I suppose you already are.” Chuck said chuckling.

“EVERYPONY IT’S PARTY TIME!” Said a voice outside the house.

“Hey it’s Pinkie!” Hak said rushing out. They all walked out into the living room and found Pinkie as well as Rarity.

“Alright boys, I have your outfits like you requested.” Rarity said as she floated them in with her magic.

“AWESOME!” They all said in sync. They each rushed over and grabbed their outfits.

“Bass, I made you sort of a tuxedo with nice room. Chuck, I made you nice breathing loose clothes as you asked, they seemed kind of plain though. Hak, I made you this sort of colorful outfit to go with your colorful personality.” Rarity stated and each thanked her accordingly. “Now Dysmetix, I don’t know if this is how you pictured it but I thought I did rather nicely, and it was my favorite outfit to make.” She said handing him his outfit.

“Wow thanks Rarity, this is just right.” He responded. They each got their outfits on and stood in a group looking at one another.

“How awesome is this?” Hak asked.

“Pretty awesome, looks like I can cross having a unicorn make me clothes off my list of things to do.” Chuck said.

They all looked at him and busted out laughing. “Yay, laughter, I love laughter, it’s the best thing ever! Now let’s go party every pony!” Pinkie said as she bounced around the room.

“Twilight, can you help me carry my stuff?” Dysmetix asked.

“No problem, levitation spells are easy.” Twilight said as she levitated his stuff out of the back room.

“Why don’t you just do it silly? You’re a unicorn too you know.” Pinkie explained.

“Well Pinkie, where we’re from, they don’t teach unicorn magic unless you have lots and lots of money.” Hak explained.

“Or teach pegasi how to fly correctly.” Chuck said laughing.

“Ooooh well that’s too bad for you guys, because it makes life so much easier.” Rarity said.

“Maybe Twilight can teach us some.” Bass said.

“Maybe.” She answered. They all exited the house and headed off towards the area for the party that Rainbow Dash specified.

Along the way towards the center of town Twilight, Pinkie, and Rarity shared tales of things they did together in the past. Adventures of how they saved Equestria from monsters with the elements of harmony and everything. As they walked along they gathered some other ponies around the town that were on the way and they all talked a bit and laughed about things on the way, mainly Hak's flying capabilities.

When they finally arrived at the center of Ponyville the guys were astonished to see how many ponies were there, they were almost certain it was literally everypony in town.

“HEY! EVERYPONY! THE NEW PONIES ARE HERE!” Pinkie yelled.

Everyone turned and welcomed them all and the guys went around mingling and sharing stories with everyone, all the while trying to alter everything in their stories from their world into pony format. They met all sorts of ponies while there, and ran into some familiar faces here and there. Bass bumped into Octavia, striking up a conversation instantaneously and keeping it going as long as possible with everything he could think of to ask. Chuck and Hak ran into Derpy, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash. Dysmetix kept off in the distance a little bit away from the big groups of ponies, he didn’t like being in really big crowds. Dysmetix was messing with wires and getting his hidden stuff all set up for the surprise.

“Hey, whatcha doing?” Dysmetix jumped at the voice that startled him and quickly turned around to see Vinyl Scratch chuckling at him. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.” She said.

“It’s alright, I was just really focused. And you didn’t scare me.” He responded.

“Right, just like I’m not a DJ.” She said giggling.

“Ok fine you startled me. What’s up though?” He asked.

“Well you were over here alone so I figured I’d come over and see why you weren’t talking to everypony.” She stated.

“Well, I’m not really a crowd pony, I get this weird feeling in crowds and just don’t like being there.” Vinyl chuckled at his statement.

“Wow I wouldn’t have guessed you to be such a scaredy pony.” She said.

“Most people wouldn’t guess that, most people think I’m mean and scary just how I look. I’m nothing like that though, I’m a very caring and thoughtful pony.” He said while looking at the wires and knobs he was messing with.

“What have we got here?” She said trying to sneak a peek.

“Hey!” He exclaimed moving her away. “Oh no you don’t pony, you don’t get to see the surprise before it’s done.”

“Awww come on man, I was just going to take a peek.” She said, he shook his head and then covered everything up.

“You will see it very soon.” He said laughing.

“Oh fine.” She said with a pouty face.

“Time for the surprise.” He said with a sinister look.

He climbed on top of his surprise of which was under a blanket and yelled. “Hey everypony!” Everypony stopped talking and looked over in his direction. “Hey everypony! I’m one of the new ponies here and I want to thank you all for the super party. I also want to thank you all for coming to welcome us to your town. I would like to return the favor by thanking you in my own special way.” He said as he removed the blanket to reveal a huge amplifier and a strange piece of wood with strings.

“Hey look he has a guitar! He’s going to play us a song!” Pinkie yelled.

“Um, Pinkie that doesn’t look like a guitar, it’s too small and weird shaped.” Octavia said.

“No it’s a guitar alright.” Chuck said.

“You remember how he said he’d show you his music? Well you’re about to hear it.” Bass said to her smiling.

Dysmetix grabbed the V shaped guitar and strapped it on and then stomped on the amp and people were amazed as they saw it get bigger. It had eight large speakers on it and it was bigger than three ponies standing on top of each other. “Are you ponies ready?!” He yelled.

“PLAY YOUR SONG!” Pinkie yelled.

Dysmetix struck the strings of the guitar and a sinister, rough, metallic tone came out of the amp. He started playing rapidly and going up and down the neck of the guitar, playing chords, scales, and all sorts of crazy things that no pony had seen. This was very common things in Dysmetix home though, he played things by his favorite artists and some of his own things as well. Many ponies covered their ears, but a few ponies were doing the head bang, namely Vinyl, Rainbow Dash, Hak, Bass, and Chuck. Pinkie hopped around not knowing what to do, but enjoying the music. He played for a little while changing the way the guitar sounded occasionally, sometimes it got softer and the other ponies got into it, before he made it squeal and sound sinister once again. Finally once he was finished he stomped on the amp and it shrunk back down to how big it was before and he hopped off only to be tackled by a combination of Hak, Vinyl, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie, with them all saying, “That was so awesome!”

Even though most didn’t liked it, everyone still kindly walked up and thanked him for thanking them. The time finally came for the party to be over and everyone started to go home. One of the smallest ponies walked up to the group of friends to ask them a serious question.

“Hey guys, my name is Scootaloo. I was curious about something.” She asked.

“Yes you can have his autograph.” Chuck said.

“What? No, that’s not it.” She exclaimed, and then continued, “I was wondering, why don’t you guys have your cutie marks?”

The guys all looked at each other then back at her, “What’s a cutie mark?” Hak questioned.

“YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT A CUTIE MARK IS!?” She exclaimed and they all shook their heads. “A cutie mark is something that defines your special ability as well as a very important part of who you are!”

“Thanks Scootaloo, I’ll explain it to them. Things work differently from where they are from.” Twilight said and then shoved Scootaloo off. “I forgot to mention that to you guys.” Twilight said to them.

“It’s ok Twilight, we’re not really worried about it, I’m sure we’ll get ours if we can.” Chuck said.

“Yeah, I’m sure we’ll be fine.” Bass said.

“It’s been a long day we should go back to the house and rest up.” Twilight said.

“Actually, Twilight, I was invited over to go have a slumber party with Pinkie.” Hak said.

“Oh that’s fine.” She said as they waved goodbye to Hak.

“I was invited to hang out at Derpies.” Chuck said.

“Ok have fun.” Bass said laughing.

They waved goodbye to Chuck.

“We are gonna stick with you, we want to learn magic things.” Dysmetix said. “Alright, I’m more than happy to teach you that.” She said smiling as they all walked off towards her house.