• Published 4th Dec 2017
  • 3,282 Views, 96 Comments

Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider Unicorn & Decade: Shocker Resurgence - Michael_Ravencroft



Sunset's vacation is soured when enemies of past Kamen Riders set their sights on Equestria!

  • ...
5
 96
 3,282

Day 6: Celebrate

In a flash of light, the Riders, Crusaders, and Discord arrived in the throne room of the Castle of Friendship. When they did, they were horrified to find that everypony were turned into stone statues. Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, and Apple Bloom ran to their loved ones, completely shocked at seeing happen to them. Suddenly, a clinking noise caught their attention.


“Who’s there?!” Tsukasa asked.


The familiar green spines of Spike poked up, and along with him was Flurry Heart, held in his arms. “Discord! Girls! You’re all alright! So, you guys won!”


“Of course we did,” said Gentaro as he rubbed his hoof against his chest.


“But why is everypony still like…like this!” Scootaloo asked.


Haruto waved his hoof over Starlight, a magic circle appeared as it began to analyze their conditions. “Well, they’re alive, but it’s unusual that they’re still like this after Medusa was destroyed. The Negative Zone might have amplified the stone magic’s power to keep the trapped even after the casters destruction.”


“Can you get them out then?” Sweetie Belle asked.


Haruto shook his head. “Not without studying this a little more.”


“Discord, what about you? Can ya use yer chaos magic to just free ‘em?!” Apple Bloom asked.


The draconequss lowered his head in dismay. “I wish I could, otherwise I would’ve freed myself when I was first captured. This type of magic is nothing like what I am familiar with.”


“So, what can we do?!” Sweetie asked.


< UNICORN! >


“Henshin…”


> UNICORN! <


The others stood back as Sunset transformed into her Unicorn form again. Kouta quickly went to the young mare’s side, “Sunset-chan, you really shouldn’t transform after you just passed out!”


“I know…Kouta, but everypony is like this…and I can’t let this stand!”


Before Sunset appeared the Shining Memory, and with all due haste, she placed it into her left hip port.


< SHINING! >


{< SHINING! MIMETIC DRIVE! >}


A pillar of golden light shot up from around Sunset, transforming her into her Super Form, Unicorn: Shining Day. Unicorn’s turquoise eyes and horn shined as she stood up on her hind legs. Using her left hoof, Unicorn hit the left hip button six times.


\\\\\\ MAGIC! //////


Sunset’s hooves were coated in rosy light, and she slammed both of those hooves against the floor.


CURSE REVERSER!


A magic circle appeared under Sunset, but after a few seconds the circle grew bigger and bigger, growing beyond the throne room walls and encompassing the entire Castle of Friendship. Cracks began to form on the stone statues, the fissures themselves glowing with the same rosy light. After a minute, the stone that encased all of the ponies in the castle had shattered apart, turning into dust and allowing the captured ponies to finally taken air and move again. Many of them gasped and panted, their minds still reeling from the fact that they had been turned to stone and were trapped in that state for so long. However, their fears were assuaged when they saw the brilliant light of Unicorn Shining Day.


The light faded as the circle grew smaller, and in no time, it was gone. Sunset’s armor shifted back to default form, and then deactivated, returning her to her normal form. Sunset looked around the room and smiled happily at the ponies who looked upon her and their team, but most of all, she was happy by the elated crying the she heard from the families of Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, and Apple Bloom who were now surrounded by their loved ones and crying tears of joy at their safe return.


Princess Celestia broke through the lot and quickly lowered herself to gently hug her adopted daughter in her forelegs. And, after a long battle like they just had, Celestia’s embrace was so gentle and comforting that Sunset felt as if she was going to just fall asleep there in her embrace. “Sunset Shimmer, my little pony, welcome back.”


“It’s great to be back…Mom,” said Sunset.

***___________<U> X [D] ___________***

Thankfully Tirek’s acceleration of day to night hadn’t messed with the internal clocks of either Princess Celestia or Luna, so they were able to reset the positions of the sun and moon back to where it was originally before the battles started. The Kaijin and Combatmen had all been defeated, the remnants of the towers were dismantled and destroyed, and at midday there would be a grand celebration for Equestria to show its appreciation for the heroic Kamen Riders who saved their world.


Many ponies had gathered to Canterlot, all to look upon and see the faces of those who fought to protect them. The fanfare of the horns went off as the multitudes of ponies all went silent around the palace. Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Princess Cadance, and Princess Twilight stood tall before their subjects, ushering in quiet among them all. The Princess of the Sun stepped forward and spoke, “Yesterday, our world had come under siege by an enemy that was not from our world. Invaders from another dimension, whose only goal was to take the magic of our world and use it to subjugate or destroy worlds that did not bow to them.”


“In the wake of this, a former pupil of mine fought to protect our world, but to her side, the heroes who had once before defeated these monsters answered the call to fight them again!” Many eyes shifted towards Twilight Sparkle, and one couldn’t blame them, after all, Twilight Sparkle was the most noteworthy student under Princess Celestia, having ascended to an alicorn because of her deeds. However, Celestia was quick to dismiss this. “As much as you all may believe, no, it was not Princess Twilight Sparkle. Indeed, I had another student before, no less gifted, and after many years has returned. So, without further ado, I welcome our heroes!”


A Silver Veil opened at the far end of the path, prompting everypony to watch as the first to exit was Sunset Shimmer. She carried herself with grace and humility, gone was the arrogant, power craven mare from years before. This was a new Sunset Shimmer, one who had fallen into a dark pit, and had risen into the light of redemption. Celestia felt pride as she saw her former protégé/adopted daughter walk towards her, feeling as if this was the culmination of all she had wanted for her.


The next to exit was Tsukasa, the Destroyer of World’s didn’t see much of a point to dress up, still in his leather attire. However, he was assured by Princess Celestia that whatever attire was comfortable for them was alright. Four ripples in the Veil appeared and from them came out Haruto the dragon, Kouta the Earth pony, Gentaro the pegasus, and Eiji the Earth pony. Coming up behind them were five ripples.


The first to exit was an Earth pony stallion, his coat was lime green, and he wore a black business suit. His mane was black, and his eyes were a sandy yellow. His name was Takatora, but otherwise known as Kamen Rider Zangetsu. On his left emerged his younger brother, his coat was a light purple, with a black mane and the same colored eyes, his outfit was similar to that of Kouta’s, bearing the colors of their old dance team Gaim. Kamen Rider Ryugen, also known as Mitsuzane.


The third was a pegasus stallion, brown coat, a light-brown mane, and blue eyes. Upon his muzzle he wore a pair of glasses, and around his upper body he wore a white shirt, and around his neck a hot-pink and white ascot. He was Kamen Rider Grindon, otherwise known as Hideyasu.


A large ripple accompanied the next hero, that of a slim, yet bulky minotaur. His coat was a light-green, in contrast to the darker green fur around his lower half. Around his head was a black head wrap, the minotaur had a floral shirt on, with a stylish black jacket. This hulking, if not stylish being was Kamen Rider Bravo, his real name was Oren Pierre Alfonzo.


The last was a pegasus stallion, he wore a coat of black and red, his actual fur coat was orange-brown, and his eyes were light-green. This was the leader of the dance team Baron, rival to Gaim, Kamen Rider Knuckle, but his real name was Zack.


Three ripples appeared after the Armored Riders. All three were Earth ponies. The first was a scruffy looking older pony, with a light brown bomber jacket, sandy coat, and a black mane and beard with brown eyes. The other was a younger stallion, dressed in a black business suit, his coat was grass green, with a black mane, and powder blue eyes. The older stallion was Akira the soldier doctor, the younger was Shintaro, both were Kamen Riders Birth and Proto Birth.


The third was a young pony as well, his coat was ocean blue to match his white jacket, a black mane with a single streak of blue in it, and icy blue eyes. The nervous looking stallion was called Michal, or Kamen Rider Aqua.


The last two to walk out of the Veil were no strangers to those who were in Canterlot. The first was Nitoh, known as Kamen Rider Beast. The second was a sky-blue pegasus, wearing a black eastern style master’s robe, his name was Ryusei.


The assembled heroes stood before the four Princesses, and bowed to the rulers of the land. Twilight used her magic to bring up several medals, each one had a heart shaped pink sapphire, encased in gold with wings coming from them. “For your bravery, in the defense of a world that is not your own, and all its citizens, I am pleased to present you first, with Equestrian Pink Hearts of Courage!”


Twilight placed the medals around the necks of all the assembled warriors, in the case of Oren, she had to teleport it around his neck, taking a page from Luna’s effort to try and fit the strap around Thorax’s horns. The next set of medals were shaped like a shield, with a blue sapphire at the center. “Tsukasa, Kouta, Gentaro, Haruto, Tsukasa, and Sunset Shimmer, for putting your lives on the line to not only directly face the evil that had come to end our world, but to also save the lives of three fillies, we award you six with the Equestrian Blue Shield of Strength!”


The six mentioned ponies bowed their heads and allowed Princess Twilight to place them over their necks. The purple alicorn brought up one last medal, this was a sword do with wings coming out of the cross guard, it was made of gold, and encased at the center was a ruby. “Sunset Shimmer, it was thanks to you, in the end, who was able to defeat the leader of the army, and provided strength to your comrades in arms. Facing a foe so powerful, without fear, and without hesitation, it is my privilege and honor to present you with Equestria’s highest honor. The Equestrian Red Sword of Heroism!”


Sunset lowered her head once again, and felt the last medal hang on her neck. When she raised her head, Sunset briefly glanced down at the three medals she had earned. These were honors she had earned, not taken, no, these were earned, and not earned alone. “Thank you, Princess Twilight, thank you all.”


Luna stepped up and spoke to the crowd. “Behold now, the saviors of our land, and let us commence a most glorious celebration in their honor!”

***__________<U> X [D] __________***

All of Canterlot had erupted into one large party, fireworks went off in the sky. Large tables were brought out, filled with many foods, at the table, Oren was partaking of the delicious pastry treats. The Armored Rider was a renowned Pâtissier and was absolutely loving the different flavors, textures, and subtle traits of all the cupcakes, cakes, crème brulee, eclairs, and pies.


“Oh my! Ce sont des choses divines! Who is responsible for these?! I must know!” Oren demanded.


In less than a second a pink blur appeared before the tall minotaur. “That would be me!”


Oren took a bite of one of Pinkie Pie’s cupcakes and hummed in delight. “Petit poney rosé, you are quite the marvelous chef! We simply must exchange recipes, and I’ll even feature these in my restaurant!”


“Sure thing, I’d love to see what you can make!” Pinkie Pie exclaimed with her normal level of giddy excitement.


“Then we haven’t a moment to lose! Make way, we are heading to the kitchen! Nous partons!” Oren shouted.


The other Armored Riders shook their heads, knowing Oren’s love of baking was too strong to resist, especially in a world that had an ace pastry chef like Pinkie Pie.


“HIDE! COME!” Oren ordered.


The brown pegasus stallion jumped at the mention of his name, his wings fluttering about as he turned around and flew after the duo yelling, “AT ONCE SENSI!”


The remaining Armored Riders now laughed at Hide’s situation, being the apprentice to Oren could not be easy. As they reminisced on the battles that had just won, as well as what else was going on with Kouta as they did not get see him as much.


“Surprised you haven’t shown them your god form,” said Takatora.


“Yeah, well, they practically have a sun goddess, a moon goddess, a goddess of love, and a goddess of magic. I don’t know if they can handle knowing that I’m technically one,” said Kouta.


“On that note, how come you weren’t as strong when got here? Usually you can change straight into that final form of yours and clean house pretty quick,” said Zack.


Kouta rubbed his chin for a second as he thought about that, even now, he wasn’t in his Man of the Beginning form, where he’d be normally attired in silver and white armor, almost akin to his Kiwami Arms. “I think it may have something to do with the magic of this world, maybe it was trying to keep everything balanced? I felt that I lost a bit of my power when we got here, which was why I was only able to use the Kachidoki Arms, but after Sunset-chan used her power, I was able to access it again.”


“Fascinating, there’s a lot more to this pony world than we thought. By the way, how’s Mai?” Mitsuzane asked.


Kouta went wide eyed. “Oh crap, Tsukasa rounded us up so quick, I didn’t have time to tell her where I was going!”


“You got that right.”


The Armored Riders glanced about, hearing a familiar voice. Soon a ghostly image of a pegasus mare appeared, she had white fur, with golden brown hair, and had one eye that was red in color, in contrast to the other which was green. The ghost girl’s form solidified after a few seconds, and soon she was standing before them physically.


“Do you have any idea how many worlds I had to traverse before I finally found the one you guys were in?! You all just upped and vanished on me so quickly I figured it was Kamen Rider related,” said the Woman of the Beginning.


The other Riders chuckled nervously, prompting Mitsuzane to step forward, “Sorry Mai, it was an emergency.”


Mai sighed as she sat down and crossed her forelegs over her chest. “I figured it was something like that, but geez, I’d like a little heads up! I know you all probably went to go and save a world, but I don’t like to find out later that something happened to you all somewhere far off and that I had no idea!”


Kouta and Mitzuzane lowered their heads and spoke at the same time, “Sorry.”


Mai shook her head and a smile began to creep onto her face. With a flap of her wings she managed to get behind both stallions and get them into a playful headlock, giggling the entire time. “I’m just happy you guys – all of you – are alright! And you look so cute, is this a world of ponies?!”


“Yep,” Kouta confirmed, “but don’t pet them, they may find it offensive.”


“I’m not rude like that!” Mai countered.


Elsewhere in the party, Luna was eyeing Ryusei from across the party, during the battle at Canterlot, Luna had gained a bit of a crush on the pegasus stallion. She knew it was preposterous to feel infatuation after a battle, especially for a pony she just met, and who saved her life, not once but twice. The lunar princess groaned, she was a grown mare for moon’s sake, how could she be feeling like a school filly trying to confess to colt.


“He is rather handsome.”


“GAH!” Luna yelped as she jumped into the air and landed in a tree. The midnight blue alicorn looked back down and growled in annoyance. “Sister!”


Celestia chuckled at her sister’s reaction, even more so when she floated back down and glared at her indignantly. “I’m sorry Luna, really, but you were looking a little tense. And I couldn’t help but notice you fancying that stallion over there.”


Luna’s cheeks tinted red. “It’s…It’s nothing.”


“Come now, we both agreed no more secrets between us. I would not like to have the map send Starlight Glimmer after us again,” said Celestia.


Luna shuddered, knowing full well what happened last time. “Alright, alright…yes, I do fancy him. But I can’t just simply say that to him! I know nothing about his life! For all I know he has a marefriend back in his home world.”


“You won’t know unless you ask!” Celestia bumped her sister’s shoulder with her own, making the younger alicorn stumble forward. “And if nothing else, it’s always nice to have a friend that shares your interest in the stars.”


Luna sighed and decided to mare up and ask the stallion in question. There was no point tiphoofing around the subject, better to get it over with, like ripping off a band aid.


As Luna approached, she watched as Gentaro was chatting with Ryusei, the two stallions seemed to be having a fun time. Despite Gentaro’s bad colt look, he was actually quite friendly.


“So, how are things going with you and Tomoko?” Gentaro asked.


Luna paused midstride.


“We keep in touch, but with me being an Interpol Agent, and her a best-selling novelist, our schedules are a bit hectic,” said Ryusei. “Mostly we either call or video chat, or occasionally I see a raven perched somewhere nearby and somehow I know it’s her watching me.”


Gentaro could see Tomoko doing just that, her pseudo witch abilities did grant her some peculiar – if not interesting – abilities. “Just make sure you don’t lose her, she’s a keeper.”


“I know, but one of these days we’re going to have to get you and Nadeshiko back together,” said Ryusei.


“One day, when we she comes back.”


Luna’s head lowered a bit, her ears pressed against her skull. As she suspected, Ryusei had a marefriend already, and besides, how was it going to work out? He was a Kamen Rider, a defender of his world, how could she court him and expect him to stay here when had a duty to protect the innocent in his world. “I’m such a fool…”


“Princess Luna?” Ryusei called out. “Are you alright?”


The midnight blue alicorn gave a small yelp as she was drawn out of her reverie by the sound of Ryusei’s voice. The Pegasus stallions had walked over to Luna without her realizing it, now feeling rather embarrassed to be talking to them after what she had planned on doing. “Oh yes, I’m quite alright. I just…just wanted to come and see if you two were adjusting well, being transformed into an unfamiliar body must be a bit jarring.”


Gentaro flapped his wings and began to hover in the air. “You’d think so, but this fun! Flying without having to transform is cool!”


Luna and Ryusei watched as Gentaro shot up into the air and began doing some fancy aerial tricks. Ryusei shook his head and chuckled at the sight. “He may be a teacher back home, but he’s still a kid a heart, one the reasons why his students like him I guess.”


The lunar princess glanced at Ryusei. “Gentaro, that stallion, is a teacher?”


“Indeed, he is, and quite the popular one too.”


Luna could hardly believe it, but teachers came in all shapes and sizes, having Star Swirl as a measuring stick tended to skew Luna’s perception a bit. “I’m sorry, I had come over with ulterior motives. I overheard you speaking to your friend about your life back in your home world. I was hoping to…ahem…if possible, spend some time getting to know you.”


Ryusei smiled as he turned to Luna. “That sounds fun actually.”


“I’m sorry for troubling you – wait what?”

***__________<U> X [D] __________***

While the festivities were going on, Sunset was off in a more secluded area, looking at the three medals that hung below her neck. She could hardly believe they were real, at any moment Sunset thought that they would disappear, and she’d wake up and find it all to have been a dream. However, it wasn’t a dream, Sunset and the other veteran Kamen Riders fought together, and saved Equestria. Sunset herself took down the leader of Nega-Shocker, and unlocked a new power. In a way, Sunset didn’t believe she was worthy of those medals, not after what she had done beforehand.


“There you are.” Sunset turned around and saw Twilight walking towards her. “Kind of bad if one of the guests of honor is not even at her own party.”


“Heh, sorry, I just needed some time to think by myself,” said Sunset.


Twilight walked up next to Sunset and looked at her with a curious gaze. “About what?”


“These,” Sunset used her magic to bring the three medals up. “Courage, strength, and heroism, three things that did not describe me years ago. I was a coward for turning my back on friendship, I had no strength to resist the darkness inside me, and the last thing that should describe me is ‘hero’.”


Twilight sighed and whacked Sunset upside the head with her large wing. “Sunset, please stop saying that about yourself. Yes, you made mistakes in the past, but that’s just it, they’re in the past. You have shown courage to rise above who you once were, you definitely showed strength when you spoke up and got me and our Canterlot High friends to realize that the Sirens were feeding off our negative energy. And I can think of no better word to describe you other than hero, for not only saving the other me, but also as a Kamen Rider. It’s time you finally let go of your past Sunset, acknowledge you made mistakes, learn from them, and become a better mare. Which shouldn’t be hard for somepony like you.”


Sunset blushed and teared up from hearing that, so much so that she could barely see through her tears. Twilight used her wing to bring Sunset close for a hug, offering the mare comfort and security. After a moment, Sunset stopped crying and looked up at Twilight. Her eyes were full of kindness and warmth, and in the light of the moon, her eyes sparkled like starlight. Something tugged at both of them, an urge to move closer, the distance began to shrink between them, and Sunset’s eyes began to slowly close. But once shut, an image appeared in her mind’s eye, that of a human girl, with the same beautiful eyes.


The sun-yellow mare paused and slowly tilted her head down as she bit her bottom lip. Twilight had kept her eyes open, watching Sunset’s actions. With a sad smile she placed her chin on Sunset’s head, allowing the other mare to rest in the crook of her neck. “Sunset, you have feelings for me, don’t you?”


Sunset flinched.


“But, it’s not me, is it?”


Sunset bit her lip, as if she wanted to deny it and say she did feel something for Princess Twilight, but the ache in her heart told her otherwise. “I…I’m sorry…I…I don’t understand why? You…I felt something for you, but ever since the Friendship Games, I felt that same something for her…I just didn’t know what it was, and even now I’m still confused.”


Twilight sighed wistfully. “Sunset, I won’t lie to you. I feel something for you too, I’ve had a bit of a crush on you for a while now, going back to the Battle of the Bands. Answer me this, Sunset, when you look at me, how do feel, here,” the alicorn mare placed her hoof against Sunset’s chest.


Sunset looked up at Princess Twilight, her heart fluttered a bit.


“Now, picture the other me. How do feel now?”


Sunset did as Princess Twilight said, it wasn’t that hard to visualize the Princess as Earth’s Twilight, and doing so made Sunset’s heart flutter faster, even her cheeks seemed to tint a little redder than earlier. Twilight smiled and nuzzled Sunset’s cheek.


“There you go, you shouldn’t deny what you feel, Sunset,” said Twilight.


“But…after everything she’s been through, I don’t want to burden her with my possible feelings towards her! She’s still in a fragile state, she was overwhelmed with magical power, and transformed into a demon – a fallen angel-like demon – but still a demon, and now she has access to this Infinite Library that resides in her mind. I don’t want to add onto everything by laying my feelings down on her like that…”


Twilight brought her hooves to Sunset’s face and made her look the Princess in the eyes. “If she feels the same way I do, then your feelings won’t be a burden. And try to give her a little credit, the other Twilight is stronger than she looks. If she’s anything like me, when push comes to shove, she’ll find the strength inside of her. And she has somepony as amazing as you at her side, so it’s even better.”


Sunset smiled and hugged Twilight, and whispered to her, “Sorry…”


“Don’t be, part of love and friendship is being happy for your friends, even if they feel for somepony else. I’ll always be here for you Sunset Shimmer, as a friend, a mentor, and…ahem…a mistress if you’ll have me?”


Sunset smirked at that comment. “Oh-ho-oh, so you’re saying it’s okay to cheat so long as it’s with the same pony?”


“Well we’re technically the same pony, so technically it wouldn’t be cheating,” said Twilight.


“You’re so wrong, but thanks for the offer.” Sunset released Twilight, noticing the pink tent to her cheeks. “C’mon, let’s go and party!”

***__________<U> X [D] __________***

The party continued with most of the ponies and Riders entering into various states revelry. Gentaro and Rainbow Dash had decided to race each other around the palace, prompting many to take bets. Eiji had currently become the center of Rarity’s attention, having seen the stallion in raggedy, vagabond clothes made her both cringe and feel sorry of the stallion for not having a proper wardrobe.


“It’s really no problem, Miss Rarity, I travel a lot and I don’t really need much, well, except a clean pair of underwear,” said Eiji with all due pride.


Akira and Shintaro face hoofed themselves, remembering Eiji’s underwear banner that he carried around with him, and thanking whatever deities were in charge that he had left it behind wherever he was before coming here. Michal was just as embarrassed, his senpai was an odd one, but kind.


“Hmm, well, I suppose that it is a bit a problem with your nomadic lifestyle, excess baggage would hinder you. However, I will insist on some proper maintenance on your current wardrobe, you don’t want it all to fall apart – oh I did learn the most delightful of spells that should keep any manner of clothing impervious to wear and tear! If you wish I could fix up your clothing and cast the spell afterwards?”


Eiji seemed like he wanted to refuse, but this mare was very generous and honestly didn’t want to see him in tattered clothing. In the end, Eiji relented. “Okay, Miss Rarity, that sounds good to me.”


“Wonderful!” With a flash of Rarity’s horn, Eiji’s outfit was removed and left the stallion bare. “I’ll get started, it won’t take but a moment~”


Eiji’s face went pink as he suddenly felt very exposed, he tried to cross his hind legs, and front legs, only to fall on his side. The self-less stallion hurried behind Michal, Akira, and Shintaro, trying to hide his naked form.


“Um, Eiji, don’t really think it’s that big a deal,” said Akira.


“B-But I’m naked, at a party!”


“Normally that would be bad, but considering where we’re at, clothing is more of a fashion statement than a necessity,” said Shintaro.


“He does have a point Eiji-senpai, the Princesses aren’t wearing anything, and neither is Sunset-san. Being pony, they all have fur and so do you,” said Michal.


Eiji took notice of the various ponies, and noted that some did wear formal clothing and others did not. His nervousness having subsided when nopony seemed to pay his clothes-less state any mind. “Being a pony is a fun and strange experience in social norms.”


While that was going on Trixie was busy setting up the fireworks, but there were still so many of them. It was then that Haruto wandered over to the azure unicorn, curious as to what she was doing. “Seems you’re having trouble there.”


Trixie scoffed at the notion. “The Great and Powerful Trixie doesn’t need help, but with one spark of my horn, all these rockets will light up the night!” Trixie released an arc of fuchsia lightning that ran through all the collected rockets, but unfortunately, none of them ignited.


Haruto watched as the unicorn mare tried again and again to make the rockets ignite, but it seemed as if the magic rockets were as cooperative as with Trixie. The red dragon decided to give the mare a claw; reaching behind him, Haruto pulled out a ring with that the image of a happy dragon on it. The Legend Rider summoned his Driver and switched it so that the palm faced to the left.


[ **] Lupachi Magic Touch To Go! Lupachi Magic Touch To Go! [**]


[**] Celebration! Please! [**]


Trixie stood back as she watched Haruto place his claw over the belt. A bright red magic circle appeared and washed over all the rockets. Within seconds the rockets sprang to life, shooting off with a whistle as they reached higher into the sky and exploded in a magnificent display, setting the sky ablaze with neon colors, and each one taking on the individual insignia of the different Riders who helped save Equestria. Trixie gawked at the fireworks, and then looked back at Haruto.


“That…was…AMAZING!” Trixie gushed.


“Just one wizard helping another,” said Haruto.


The party lasted for hours on end, with the heroes downing copious amounts of sweets, punch, and some even dancing along to wild music, and some techno courtesy of DJ-PON3, of course when that started, Kouta, Mai, and Mitsuzane all glanced to each other, and shrugged, deciding that a reunion of Team Gaim wasn’t out of the question. Mai floated over to Vinyl and whispered a request into her ear, after a few seconds, a new techno song was played. Kouta took the left side and Mitsuzane the right, Mai, in a flash of light, changed her form back to her old Gaim uniform, but still kept her fur, mane, and eye color.


It didn’t take them long to find the beat, and soon the three members of Team Gaim went into a splendid dance, with Mai at the center, the dance floor was cleared to allow the three ponies free movement as they twirled, back flipped, slid, and waved their hooves to the beat of the song.


Mai spotted Zack and with a flare, motioned for him to join the dance, she also saw Hide and did the same. The two dancers couldn’t resist a call to dance and so entered the dance floor, showing of their moves, the Beat Riders dancing once again. Despite being in pony bodies, the old Beat Riders were able to move smoothly, Sunset, who was watching all this, attributed it to Tsukasa’s omni-knowledge. Speaking of which, she spotted the stallion taking pictures of the festivities. Sunset broke from the group of and walked over to the veteran Rider.


“Haven’t seen much of you, enjoying the party?” Sunset asked.


“Never really liked crowds too much, but a crowd made up of friends is different,” said Tsukasa.


Sunset smiled and sat next to the unicorn stallion. “Thank you, for everything. There’s no way I would’ve been able to save everypony if you hadn’t been there.”


Tsukasa chuckled. “You’re stronger than you give yourself credit for, rookie. True I helped, but without you pulling your own weight, my help would’ve been meaningless. And don’t forget, it was you who defeated Kaizer Hell.”


“Not without some help,” said Sunset as she peered over to the Cutie Mark Crusaders, and chuckling as she watched them dance along with the Beat Riders.


“True, but again, it was all of you. They wished for you to save the world, and with that power, you defeated a great evil. Every Rider goes through this, and so have you, your predecessors would be proud of you, too,” said Tsukasa.


Sunset turned her muzzle to hide the pink blush. “So…ahem…where are you going after here?”


Tsukasa shrugged. “Not sure, I go wherever I feel like, or wherever I’m needed, you know, whichever comes first.” The red unicorn stallion placed a hoof on Sunset’s shoulder. “I’m glad to see that even beyond our human worlds, the power of the Kamen Riders can pop up just about anywhere where evil rises. Glad it chose someone like you.”


“Thanks…I mean, I never thought of myself as the superhero type.”


“Same here, Shocker raised me to be their weapon. I didn’t earn the title ‘Destroyer of Worlds’ because it sounded cool. Guess we have a bit in common.” Tsukasa removed his hoof and held it out to Sunset. “I may need your help in the future, and don’t hesitate to reach out to any of us. Kamen Riders stick together.”


Sunset smiled, feeling a sense of pride well up inside her at being included in this group of masked heroes. She reached out her hoof and bumped it against Tsukasa’s. Sunset looked back at the party, at all the happy faces, and jubilant dancing and laughter, and felt overwhelming happiness that she was able to protect those smiles, her home, everypony. Now would mark the start of a new chapter of her life, both here and in the human world, no longer would she let her past define her, although Sunset was sure that she wouldn’t completely get over her less than admirable actions of the past, and most likely still blame herself. So long as she had ponies and people around her to remind her of the good, the bad memories of her past would remain just that, in the past.